RandomNameGuy

Aug 21, 2019
So is there a certain way to trigger "Minami Snooping"? If I start the "Threesome" event at the latest possible time of 22:00, my guy wakes up at 6:00, not triggering the event.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Been running into yet more bugs. None of these existed when I played 21.09. I did not try 21.10 or 21.10.0h so I don't know when these started.

Some options just don't appear when they should. I've played nearly a week and I have chores to do at the house (I'm at 0%) but the chore button never appears. This seems to happen if I load a save that is in the house. If I save outside the house, this problem doesn't happen. The "Party" option at the nightclub doesn't show up when I first go there at 22:00. I have to go to the nightclub, go to the street, save, go to the nightclub, load (not I'm back at the street), go to the nightclub. Now the "Party" option appears. If I Party (to gain charm) the option to party again is not there. I have to save/load again and it shows up again. And now I'm trying to play the arcade with Bree on Saturday and that option just never shows up. There have been other issues with options not appearing when they should. I wonder if me not being able to search for a four leaf clover during Spring was related to this or not. Finally (for now) the Wait 1 hour option won't show up until I pass time in some other way.

Oh, and also I have noticed that at random times I will lose 1 LP with Kleio even when she isn't around. That also didn't happen before that I remember. This usually happens once per day.

Last edited:

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Dunno why sometime when i do something i got a little white text saying something like : slap unknown attributes : casual ...

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
Been running into yet more bugs. None of these existed when I played 21.09. I did not try 21.10 or 21.10.0h so I don't know when these started.

Some options just don't appear when they should. I've played nearly a week and I have chores to do at the house (I'm at 0%) but the chore button never appears. This seems to happen if I load a save that is in the house. If I save outside the house, this problem doesn't happen. The "Party" option at the nightclub doesn't show up when I first go there at 22:00. I have to go to the nightclub, go to the street, save, go to the nightclub, load (not I'm back at the street), go to the nightclub. Now the "Party" option appears. If I Party (to gain charm) the option to party again is not there. I have to save/load again and it shows up again. And now I'm trying to play the arcade with Bree on Saturday and that option just never shows up. There have been other issues with options not appearing when they should. I wonder if me not being able to search for a four leaf clover during Spring was related to this or not. Finally (for now) the Wait 1 hour option won't show up until I pass time in some other way.

Oh, and also I have noticed that at random times I will lose 1 LP with Kleio even when she isn't around. That also didn't happen before that I remember. This usually happens once per day.
Friend it is impossible to continue saves from previous versions always causes errors and unexpected crashes in options and dialogs randomly. Start a new game and see no more crashes.
The loss of LP with Kleio and his high lesbian status.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
when was the last time emma got content? can we fuck yet?
(1) it was too long ago o'clock
(2) yes, a lot, but not Emma

Friend it is impossible to continue saves from previous versions always causes errors and unexpected crashes in options and dialogs randomly. Start a new game and see no more crashes.
Cannot say that this fits my experience. Only had troubles with old saves once quite some time ago (not counting the one occasion of "old saves don't work"). Gotta admit though that I often restart, so effectively no old save is over 3 months or so, since I love the progression with the girls more than the final "yeah, we're lovers/master and servant/whatever, let's fuck" part.

Pinpodpin

Aug 5, 2016
Another question, is there a way to have both bree gamer & maid paths as the walkthrough says or is that no longer possible? and in either case can u get the other girl (whether the manager of the cafe or the other gamer girl)?

Last edited:

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Friend, it is a new game and also, friend, it's possible to continue saves in most cases.

But thanks for the Kleio info at least, friend.

Signed, your friend.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
So what’s the deal with Sasha collar? She is already a sex slave, I tried to give her collar multiple times but it doesn’t show up properly. Tried to give it in house, on the date, it doesn’t work. I already searched through thread there’s no solution for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

babudoglio

Jan 31, 2021
I just realized that in my run Kylie has disappeared (I'm stopped at the step of talking to her so she hasn't done anything ^^) and from the menu she doesn't allow me to call her or see her on the map. does anyone know if it's bug and can it be fixed? is it a corruption of the save and is it completely gone for this run or with a save editor you can change the variables to make it reappear? Thanks in advance.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes