astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I played the game a long time ago. Want to start again but I have a question. Did some girls still missable? I stop playing the last time because I tell former roommate about her cheating boyfriend. So I miss a character because I have to let them marry so I can meet this girl on the wedding. I knew this after many hours pass that point. I can load the save but loss the will to play and just delete the game.

I not hating the game but I hate missable things in game. Choose A you win choose B you loss but you will only know this after the next 10 hours. That not fun.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Is there some reason I can't search the park for a four leaf clover anymore? I don't have the lucky (or unlucky) trait and I don't have the lucky panties, either. I searched twice and after that the option is no longer available. I did not find a clover the two times I searched. I was trying to get Emma before anyone else to avoid certain conflicting events. Now it seems I can't?

I can turn on cheats and give myself lucky and it works fine. But I don't want cheats on because I want NG+.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
Restarted the game in Winter. 18 days have passed.

Can't meet Lexi or Audrey. "Meet Aletta" hasn't triggered despite getting promoted 3 times.

Reactions: Half

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
I kinda wish there was another option to unlock the detective aside from giving up the yandere like say what if the detective was investigating the mysterious death of the CEO or that biker guy and now Mike is on a timer either he corrupts the detective and makes her his slave or he goes to jail.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I kinda wish there was another option to unlock the detective aside from giving up the yandere like say what if the detective was investigating the mysterious death of the CEO or that biker guy and now Mike is on a timer either he corrupts the detective and makes her his slave or he goes to jail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But good ideas nonetheless

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I just got back into playing this after 2 month and uh when did they change Sam?
Also I don't mind it, it shockingly fits in well and even with the art from the sex scenes is constant with it. It better than Kelio change and Lexi's that changes too much. Like one min it's the second look then third one pops out of nowhere it just isn't constant. Is there any other character changes I might have missed?

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Mike didn't kill Dwayne and Danny is self defense.
Mike did not kill Dwayne but he did help kill him he was the one who immobilized him so that he could be killed and while it was in self defense Mike still killed someone and the fact that in both cases Mike's involvement was covered up means that he looks extra suspicious than if he had come clean in the first place.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Can we increase Lavish's KP beyond 50 now ? There is something written about collaring her in the change-log.

Last edited:

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
is this game has hint or quest log that we can refer what should do to continue the story? im sorry, i dont start yet play this game but this game looked interesting.

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
Shiori stuck at 55 LP (I finished her storyline but she forgot to do something and her LP dropped to 15) and I can't form Office Harem because of it.

Pinpodpin

Aug 5, 2016
is there any point to cross dressing with the band? (meeting new girls for example) or is it better to refuse that?
as it's a flag.

also is it better to let Alexis have fun (more scenes) or tell her off and stop her from going around?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
is there any point to cross dressing with the band? (meeting new girls for example) or is it better to refuse that?
as it's a flag.
You get a few points towards Kleio if I remember correctly, mainly you're just showing that you can take a joke and not afraid to poke a little fun at yourself.

also is it better to let Alexis have fun (more scenes) or tell her off and stop her from going around?
Depends, do you want to watch other dudes fuck your date, with no say in the matter? Or do you want her to grow up and stop acting like a horny teenager?

Reactions: Cartageno

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there some reason I can't search the park for a four leaf clover anymore? I don't have the lucky (or unlucky) trait and I don't have the lucky panties, either. I searched twice and after that the option is no longer available. I did not find a clover the two times I searched. I was trying to get Emma before anyone else to avoid certain conflicting events. Now it seems I can't?

I can turn on cheats and give myself lucky and it works fine. But I don't want cheats on because I want NG+.
These only show up during Spring and Summer seasons

Amberda1

Jun 17, 2018
is there any cheatcode that unlock handcuff thing, I finished Alexis story and when I read the walkthrough,it cant be unlock anymore, I didnt choose the "Hired PI"

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
You can update the latest version for android of the page,
Here is the link

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes