Dec 15, 2017
There is no links between those three storylines, please don't blame the game for your own failures ;)
The Condition to trigger "Sasha likes blonde" is
Prerequisites: Mike MC, Living room 20:00-24:00, Sasha Love > 62, Bree present, not cheated

But if I got Bree to be a maid and join Sasha band then base on the timetable on the wiki, they would not be in the same living room anytime between 20:00-24:00

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a cheat or console command to date everyone at the same time ?
And is there a way to upgrade or train certain skills to make needs like shower or food degrade slower ?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The Condition to trigger "Sasha likes blonde" is
Prerequisites: Mike MC, Living room 20:00-24:00, Sasha Love > 62, Bree present, not cheated

But if I got Bree to be a maid and join Sasha band then base on the timetable on the wiki, they would not be in the same living room anytime between 20:00-24:00
Turn "Schedule Randomness" on

Reactions: Burt

Tetraswift13

Jun 8, 2020
Honestly, I'm just going to ask since grinding is a bit of a bother for me

Anyone got a save file that has most stuff done?

GW1988

Oct 20, 2017
I have a question. I'm trying to get Samantha's kink up to 75 but I'm locked in at 50. How do I increase the cap on that

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
I have a question. I'm trying to get Samantha's kink up to 75 but I'm locked in at 50. How do I increase the cap on that
do revenge path (path D)
dont tell samantha about ryan cheating
and then choose to go for a walk when wedding day (saturday)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a cheat or console command to date everyone at the same time ?
And is there a way to upgrade or train certain skills to make needs like shower or food degrade slower ?
No, there is not. (Dating all girls at the same time is impossible anyway)

Honestly, I'm just going to ask since grinding is a bit of a bother for me

Anyone got a save file that has most stuff done?
This will always depend on what you mean by "most stuff done". First: what should have been done with "most stuff", which decisions should have been taken? Probably as many girls available as possible, but apart from that?

Second "most stuff done" means "most scenes gone".

But if you look, there are some saves around.

Oct 31, 2017
Alright, I do believe I've hit the "I win!" point of having done everything/banged all da ladies (well, not counting the stuff that doesn't want to fire, but I accept I may have borked this save at one point), so I guess it's time to put the game down and start it fresh in a couple of months or so.

Question though, is the New Game+ info stored in the Persistent file? And is that sucker safe to keep for future versions? I just need to tidy up the Renpy save folder a bit to prevent future screwiness occurring, so I figure I'd get the general opinion on that.

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Is it just me or this version freezes a lot ?
When I try to load / save a savegame it freez for about 1 to 3 minutes. Sometimes it even crash the game.
If I play for more than 5 minutes it start to freez even when using navigation bar ( moving from a location to another).
Did anyone else encountered this situation ?
I'm gonna try the compressed version, maybe that one will work fine because the current one is unplayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: shi1000

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Alright, I do believe I've hit the "I win!" point of having done everything/banged all da ladies (well, not counting the stuff that doesn't want to fire, but I accept I may have borked this save at one point), so I guess it's time to put the game down and start it fresh in a couple of months or so.

Question though, is the New Game+ info stored in the Persistent file? And is that sucker safe to keep for future versions? I just need to tidy up the Renpy save folder a bit to prevent future screwiness occurring, so I figure I'd get the general opinion on that.
You can try to keep the pre-completion save file intact and just finish after cleaning to get the NG+ option.

bblablu

Jan 30, 2018
Audrey bug is still an issue. Ive made 3 playthroughs and nothing.

Could be because I am working too much at the start which triggers shiori early? and maybe if she is met first, Audrey is not activated?
I had the same issue. Disabling random schedule in game options solved it. Most likely you can enable it again after you met Audrey in the pub.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes