akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Alternative to using condoms is using cheat menu to make mc infertile,
Which is very useful when doing sams revenge path,
Because if you chose hung there is otherwise no way to prevent sam getting preggo before it ends.

If she gets preggo while she's married to the buster there's supposed to be an event called "Who's the father",
Which hints at sam doing stuff with the buster so I avoid it,
I like to imagine that the buster just married her to spite mc and doesn't actually do anything with her.
You can prevent Sam from getting pregnant during her revenge path if you have the hung trait, but it's a race against time. Once the revenge path starts, Sam can be taken on dates. So take her on at least one date, see a hot coffee scene (and use a condom), make sure her KP is at least 50 (talking to her about food every day is helpful), then tell her to go on the pill.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
I completly missed the Sasha blonde path.

Is there any specific value I could edit in the save file to activate it?

edit: nevermind, found it.
sasha.set_flag("haircut")

Last edited:

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
Does the bug mess with Lavish too? I can't seem to trigger meeting her at the pub either. Or triggering Audrey's pub event on a new game.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
are there plans that if i enslave the women they stop being jealous or at least reduce the jelaousy? otherwise the slave route is only kinky and in my eyes a slaveroute is the harem route.

if there are no plans is there a saint who will create a harem mod?

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
Audrey bug is still an issue. Ive made 3 playthroughs and nothing.

Could be because I am working too much at the start which triggers shiori early? and maybe if she is met first, Audrey is not activated?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a saint who will create a harem mod?
Please add time skip cheat
Both these things may come - by the developer or some modder - once the game is completed. It is unlikely however that they will come before that. All kind of things have been done with this game, time cheat, gallery, and so forth, but the dev and even the most experienced modders gave up on it. The many interdependencies of this game mean you'll probably have to completely rewrite it with every update. So yeah, they may come, but unfortunately you'll need patience.

Reactions: F9Zoney and Evil13

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Basically, when the game is finished and they can have a chance to streamline element in the coding. But not before.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

Could be because I am working too much at the start which triggers shiori early? and maybe if she is met first, Audrey is not activated?
The Audrey bug is not a bug, well not a repeatable one. I always do a clean play though and have never encountered it once. Using cheats will definitely impact on this as the game is very complex and triggers are generally interlinked, if you follow the basics of the for her there is very little chance of experiencing this.
It has been mentioned by Patreon's in most updates and the advice given is the same never been an issue for me. Post your save ask the dev who supplies the game here to look at it if he has time assuming you are not using cheats
If you have to use a cheat to get it to work I would only consider the rewind time mod found (thank the mod developer) here rewindtime

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The first one where you kick machete's ass because he's bugging her?
I get it to trigger on the first Wednesday right after the Sasha pool event,
Never fails for me.
Yep though I always choose the shes mine option funnier dialog :)

Nov 4, 2018

You can literally find her at 23:00 in the bar any day,
You need 20 or higher charm and 20 or higher fitness,
Guessing you didn't bother to train those and are not using cheat menu.

Also to beat danny you need at least 75 fitness,
Or choose/learn martial arts and have 50 fitness,
Or just say she's your gf.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivanz_ and Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
You can literally find her at 23:00 in the bar any day,
You need 20 or higher charm and 20 or higher fitness,
Guessing you didn't bother to train those and are not using cheat menu.

Also to beat danny you need at least 75 fitness,
Or choose/learn martial arts and have 50 fitness,
Or just say she's your gf.

Burt
The only official free version is the Demo,
Would be very rare for The Andrealphus Team to supply the update here,
This game only gets leaked here.

Also while rewind time does have its uses it's not needed for an event that late in the day,
As 24:00 is actually 0:00 and you can't rewind past that without breaking the time,
Advanced wait however can get you there quicker,
Using either voids receiving direct support(and recognition in the bug report channel),
In the discord server from the devs if they know you use it,
If you don't even use discord it doesn't matter,
As you have no direct contact with the team except for the rare occasion the team account posts here.
I am a supporter and I am talking about the official free version and as you must know Andrealphus is a member on here so I stated he may look at the save I never said he supplied the update but its fine to mention this

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes