Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
A gallery will probably be one of the last things that will be added to the game. Its just a pain in the ass to update every month, due to how the scenes are built up.

spec630

Jun 2, 2018
I need help with Anna, I dont have the TV talk option to be able to make progress with her, need help :(

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How to Date with Camilla without Kylie in jail?
May be Console activating flags for start dating with Her without trigering Kylie to Out of game?
Nope, that doesn't work and will crash your save. Tags in this game are very peculiar due to the many interactions between them and you would need to change all appropriate other tags as well. They cannot both be in the game at the same time.

Reactions: Evil13
Nov 4, 2018
21.11.1:
Feature:
- Add script generate screenshot + fix lavish collar
- Cassidy Halloween Sex
- Slutty date gifts (Audrey, Minami)
- Slutty minami
Fix:
- Anna sexydate sprite
- Halloween Invitation
- Harmony event 4
- Kylie Piercings Modification
- Kylie sprite layers
- Refactor Beach Icecream
- The band story tracker will correctly track completion of the first gig event
- apply sunscreen
- lexi_exp_c_surprised

On patreon and itch.

ParZivalX1998

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, which version is better when buying steam or itch? and from 2 usd is it worth the patreon or is it a waste in comparison?

Oct 31, 2017
How do I catch Kylie outside the house? I set up a spy cam on the front door. But when I go to the front door when she's there she just disappears. Is there a way to check the recording of her?

Also is there a way to raise harmony's relationship so I can actually ask her on a date? I've went on the picnic date, the ice skating and I'm not sure if I went to the church dance or not. But her love stat is locked at 30.
While I can't speak for the current version (still running 21.9.1 as I haven't finished the run yet), but for Kylie I think the option to check the camera pops up during the day when you go to the front of the house rather than at night. I'd also double check the wiki to see if it depends on an event that you haven't triggered yet.

As for Harmony, this is where you start throwing Romance Novels at her in order to lower her purity stat, because she's a good Catholic woman who won't go dating any heathens without a good Harlequin romance story or three. Last I checked it can go down to 50, and once you start taking her on regular dates it can be lowered without books, but you'll need some more every now and again to hit the next threshold.

Mouws

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a way to have the girls give birth? Bree has been pregnant for a while now as I didn't realise it.
Got condoms now but how can I get her back to not pregnant?

Or do I need to edit the savefile? In that case, what line needs to be set to what value?

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a way to have the girls give birth? Bree has been pregnant for a while now as I didn't realise it.
Not in-game, but a handful of characters will have a kid in their ending CG if they were pregnant.
Got condoms now but how can I get her back to not pregnant?

Or do I need to edit the savefile? In that case, what line needs to be set to what value?
If you open the cheat menu, which you can unlock through the phone, you can undo a pregnancy from the girl's page.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes