volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
in new year
You mean in the summer or what? Tried your method - started at 23 winter and she still didn't show up even on 2 spring, while samantha is.

But she did had like a few office interactions, while being absent from the office itself lmao

Last edited:

Uchiha

May 30, 2017
Follow these steps to meet Audrey in pub.

1. Be in city at 23:00 weekdays.

2. (optional step) Check the pub and come back to city.

3. Save your game (Preferably a different slot).

4. Load your saved game.

5. Go to pub and there's your bitchy princess.

If it won't work, try these steps the next day (It should be weekday). It worked for me in all seasons.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I still wonder. I can do a second Halloween party or not? Because I usually prefer to start the game on Fall.

Astalorus

Jul 11, 2019
Follow these steps to meet Audrey in pub.

1. Be in city at 23:00 weekdays.

2. (optional step) Check the pub and come back to city.

3. Save your game (Preferably a different slot).

4. Load your saved game.

5. Go to pub and there's your bitchy princess.

If it won't work, try these steps the next day (It should be weekday). It worked for me in all seasons.
That wont help for people with the 21.11.0 bug. the problem is Audrey dosnt show up on map. If she WAS in the pub to activate the "meet audrey in the pub" objective.. you would SEE her in there.
if you activate cheats and check her character location.. it says (Location: None) or (Location: Office).. but even when it says shes in the office you cant see or interact with her.

Iv tried all PC download links on main post but all had this same bug.. but I can say the official 21.11.0a seems to fix this issue.

Uchiha

May 30, 2017
That wont help for people with the 21.11.0 bug. the problem is Audrey dosnt show up on map. If she WAS in the pub to activate the "meet audrey in the pub" objective.. you would SEE her in there.
if you activate cheats and check her character location.. it says (Location: None) or (Location: Office).. but even when it says shes in the office you cant see or interact with her.

Iv tried all PC download links on main post but all had this same bug.. but I can say the official 21.11.0a seems to fix this issue.
I downloaded 21.11.0 and tried with new game with and without cheats, it worked for both. Did you try these steps or you're assuming it won't work?

Reactions: F9Zoney

Astalorus

Jul 11, 2019
I downloaded 21.11.0 and tried with new game with and without cheats, it worked for both. Did you try these steps or you're assuming it won't work?
As I said, I tried all PC versions on main post and I encountered the bug on each one. (even after removing ALL files each time to make sure non was left over to cause the bug on fresh "install")

And yes I started multiple new save games to test it, I encountered the bug EVERY time.. doing exactly what you suggested lol thats why I said "wouldnt help for people with the 21.11.0 bug"
So thats really odd that it works for you fine but not others (like myself). :confused: I ended up downloading the latest fix update from patreon (21.11.0a) and started a new game and everything works fine on that version so far.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Oh, dozens, you can easily miss girls or lose them if you don't pay attention, managing a way around the traps is hard, even with the Wiki.

Or do you mean boys pretending to be girls or vice versa? Then the answer is no.
I think F9 meant the second type of traps, then again isn´t there a tag for that? If the game had then it would be in the tags.

Reactions: Dragon59

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it possible to set the amount for a sexslave story higher? i wanna do a rerun but would love to dont need as many books for subduing.

Reactions: naoc

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
how to babysit kanta shiori kid? im reading walkthrough talk to her accepting the kid and waiting at home around 19:00 to 21:00 for a week and it didn't trigger the event.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes