3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
ive never played a game so buggy and so grindy before. a complete lack of respect for the players time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Doesn't effing matter. You're aware that this is a GAME, yeah? These characters aren't your real girlfriends.
Interesting logic.

"I don't like the story" - "Doesn't matter, it's not really happening anyway." With that logic you can force everybody to watch Twilight.

i never played this game and i am netorase fan, what kind of ntr this game have?
few content about ntr or enough?
Very little NTR, depending on your precise definition 2 characters. Netorase specifically I don't remember being included at all.

ive never played a game so buggy and so grindy before. a complete lack of respect for the players time.
You are not forced to play it. If you consider it too grindy that is a matter of taste and completely okay. Others however like doing something between the sex scenes. As for "buggy" - please elaborate which bugs you encountered so they can be eradicated. There are a few but not really many more than in your average game in production.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Interesting logic.

"I don't like the story" - "Doesn't matter, it's not really happening anyway." With that logic you can force everybody to watch Twilight.

Very little NTR, depending on your precise definition 2 characters. Netorase specifically I don't remember being included at all.

You are not forced to play it. If you consider it too grindy that is a matter of taste and completely okay. Others however like doing something between the sex scenes. As for "buggy" - please elaborate which bugs you encountered so they can be eradicated. There are a few but not really many more than in your average game in production.
There are a lot of general things like meeting characters on the map that the game has not introduced yet. Hanna, the dream girl and some cop/investigator(im not sure what shes supposed to be) Scotty also keeps poping up and calling me baby, thinks im Bree.

Ive had 2 atempts at band harem and both of those have bugged out. In one of those Kleio told me to meet her "our special place" that is not available and she doesn't show up to practice anymore. In the other one im not sure what happened but i never get the option for the second stage of battle of the bands, its just practice. I have the correct day and hour. it doesn't work.

Home harem, i meet all the requirements but it refuses to trigger.

Graphical issues. characters will randomly show up either naked or half naked and some screens will not show up and will give and error. The ass slapping bugs out very often. I suspect it has to do with the scrolling back that fucks it up.

Im pretty sure all of these issues have been reported already.

In regards to the grindy. its just ungodly. a lot of it has to to with the interface and the way that time passing works.

The locations are waaay to stratified and not visually distinct. Lets say i wake up and i want to go to the electronic shop and back. I have to : go to living room, outside, mall, second floor, electronic shop, second level neighberhood, living room, bedroom. it would have been way better if i could go to a overmap from any sub-location at any point and there was no distinction between neighberhood and city, just one map where all main locations are available. So it would be, overmap, mall , electronic shop, overmap, house, bedroom.

You cant see the character in any of the sub-locations. you cant even see who is in the house unless they are in the living room. You have to call them.

Last edited:

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
There are a lot of general things like meeting characters on the map that the game has not introduced yet. Hanna, the dream girl and some cop/investigator(im not sure what shes supposed to be) Scotty also keeps poping up and calling me baby, thinks im Bree.

Ive had 2 atempts at band harem and both of those have bugged out. In one of those Kleio told me to meet her "our special place" that is not available and she doesn't show up to practice anymore. In the other one im not sure what happened but i never get the option for the second stage of battle of the bands, its just practice. I have the correct day and hour. it doesn't work.

Home harem, i meet all the requirements but it refuses to trigger.

Graphical issues. characters will randomly show up either naked or half naked and some screens will not show up and will give and error. The ass slapping bugs out very often. I suspect it has to do with the scrolling back that fucks it up.

Im pretty sure all of these issues have been reported already.

In regards to the grindy. its just ungodly. a lot of it has to to with the interface and the way that time passing works.

The locations are waaay to stratified and not visually distinct. Lets say i wake up and i want to go to the electronic shop and back. I have to : go to living room, outside, mall, second floor, electronic shop, second level neighberhood, living room, bedroom. it would have been way better if i could go to a overmap from any sub-location at any point and there was no distinction between neighberhood and city, just one map where all main locations are available. So it would be, overmap, mall , electronic shop, overmap, house, bedroom.

You cant see the character in any of the sub-locations. you cant even see who is in the house unless they are in the living room. You have to call them.
never have problem with home harem and band harem. Are you sure you met all the requirement?
For example: kleio's special place only appeal at 18:00=20:00 this day, In the city

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Write your desires for the game....
Can we watch Sasha again with her ponytail as in the intro?
It was love at first sight.

Asukaki

Jan 10, 2020
Try using the tool Unren.bat , downloadable here:
[Tool] - [Ren'Py] UnRen.bat v0.91 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler | F95zone

It unpacks all the archives and images compressed files.
OMG Thank you (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

If anyone curious about some random fanart attempt.

I maneged to get pretty close to Manami, using Vroid.
Here a Beta Test.
Beta test1 Blender.png

But I wasn't too convinced so I redo the model, this time using low res images as references (and in weird poses/expressions).
Minami Beta 2-1.png

then I tried to replicate her standard outfit.
Minami Beta 2-2.png

And I loved it. So I just spent the morning playing arround with different outfits. (Btw, this renders were made inside Vroid).
Minami Beta 2-3.png

This is one of my favs. ٩(♡ε♡ )۶
Minami Beta 2-10.png Minami Beta 2-5.png

I also love this last two ლζ*♡ε♡*ζლ * cheff kiss with both hands *
Minami Beta 2-6.png Minami Beta 2-7.png

Finally I thought was about time to try and recreate this style in Blender, with a more detailed body. (۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ
Minami 1.1 - 1.png Minami 1.1 - 2.png
(idk if those are her real panties, I didn't find a good reference. へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ )

Minami 1.1 - 3.png

Had to stop here, because I noticed a buggy morph in her calves (*´∀`*). (they are THICC!)
I will redo the body tomorrow, to move to more naughty things (⁎❝᷀ົ ˙̫ ❝᷀ົ⁎) and maybe one or two attempts to do an animated scene.

Sorry if this is not the place to post this. I really dunno where to post my fanart *:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´◡`)

Love the game, and love her character. 10/10 (´∀`)♡

*Third Attempt at posting this reply. lul

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
What is the best starting point in the game date-wise where you have a fair shot at everyone/events (have time to not get timed out of most content)? sometime in Winter?

cacad

May 12, 2017
At moment i still have 21.9.1 version. Look at these comment about bugs is it better i update it? I still not end game version yet and look at changelog theres much added content. Hmm

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
What is the best starting point in the game date-wise where you have a fair shot at everyone/events (have time to not get timed out of most content)? sometime in Winter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At moment i still have 21.9.1 version. Look at these comment about bugs is it better i update it? I still not end game version yet and look at changelog theres much added content. Hmm
I d sugggest you play either 21.10.0h or you wait until the new version got his bugfixes.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
I used Winter 1st for my most recent run, and managed to get everything done that doesn't require a car done by the end of the first summer (which is currently the most important season). This includes getting Emma to girlfriend status (her story requirements limit progression of several other storylines, including requiring [I'm not sure it's actually technically a requirement, but I treat it as one] keeping Sasha's KP <= 75 until Emma's "Girlfriend Situation" park date is done), setting up the jealous harem at the nightclub (which requires Sasha's KP be <= 75), Sasha's poolside boobjob trigger (which requires Sasha's KP be >= 75, so do the JH setup at the nightclub first if you can), learning the martial arts skill (mostly a matter of saving up enough money before summer), Minami's water park date (beach date requires a car), and Ayesha's beach event (which doesn't require a car because it's a triggered event rather than a date).

It's a tight window to get everything done, however, so it might not be a bad idea to start Fall 15 or something instead.

Also, one fun thing I learned is that if you don't have a Z-Box yet, Bree will give you one for Christmas.

Reactions: TFM and KhanJr

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
A suggestion for future versions: When asking a woman out on a date, show the MC's calendar and let him choose an available day and time. Also, allow for the rescheduling of existing dates/appoinitmenrts.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes