mad666

Oct 10, 2017
I havnt played this game in a while, the latest update seems to run so much smoother now but I seem to be encountering two bugs with it...
I randomly meet characters in the street that I havnt actual met yet even though they talk like we're good friends lol
And Audrey is not "visible" in my game at all, cant complete her first objective *Meet Audrey at the pub* because of it.

Anyone else encountering these issues? or is it just me...
both and no CG on the ass slapping too
where is the ass slapping i came back for ass and i got dry run

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
If its true that you need to start a new game this game can fuck off it takes ages to get to content you actually want to and the scene guides are outdated not to mention that shit takes ages this game can fuck off.

• Angry
Reactions: abc123xyz

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Does the android port official or not been having a lot of trouble trying to run the game on android.Always crash in midgame or at the menu game

Nov 4, 2018
21.11.0a is available on patreon and itch.io.

Fix:
Anna doggy/missionary
Camila halloween dance
Hanna halloween sprite
Naked Cassidy
Naked Sasha/Minami
Minami eyes in bj_breeminamisamsasha
Morgan blackskirt b
Morgan sexy swimsuit
Palla halloween dance
Random issues with people
Sam expression
Slap ass layering

Asukaki

Jan 10, 2020
Hey, Does anyone have images of the characters?
I want to do fan art, but I don't have the game. And also no time to play and unlock the scenes. ):

I am looking for images, references of Minami, Palla, and Lexi. Pretty Pls °u° and thank you ( ゚▽゚)/

trigun61

May 19, 2017
I'm still seeing an issue where Shiori's love stat gets reset and locked since last update. Anything to be done there?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
i never played this game and i am netorase fan, what kind of ntr this game have?
few content about ntr or enough?
Game starts with a longtime crush and roommate moving out with his boyfriend. Eventually she can marry him. You can eventually have her and then propose a threesome with her husband. Another girl asks you if you want her ex involved in a threesome. Another girl has a ntr path where you either stand by and watch/observe, or tell her not to do that shit again.
There's tons of scenes with MC and multiples of other girls, though.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Something I noticed yesterday that might be a neat QoL addition in the future-
Some of the girls when asked to go steady have pregnancy requests several days afterwards. If this event has been triggered, I think it should modify the dialogue for the event when they tell you they actually are pregnant. (Like your answer to the request in the first event should affect how the other event goes).

Case in point- when you girlfriend Bree, she has a pregnancy request event 7 days later, asking for kids. Then, when you do get her pregnant, she says "we never even talked about having kids". Just stuck out to me and I thought it was kinda funny.

Kreigstern

Dec 29, 2018
There’s a bug in the scene where Cassidy appears in your office and demands for you to be her valet. The bug is she’s nude. Happy there is no option to accept because I would find it difficult to say no!

May 29, 2017
Hey, Does anyone have images of the characters?
I want to do fan art, but I don't have the game. And also no time to play and unlock the scenes. ):

I am looking for images, references of Minami, Palla, and Lexi. Pretty Pls °u° and thank you ( ゚▽゚)/
Try using the tool Unren.bat , downloadable here:
[Tool] - [Ren'Py] UnRen.bat v0.91 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler | F95zone

It unpacks all the archives and images compressed files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asukaki
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes