Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A suggestion for future versions: When asking a woman out on a date, show the MC's calendar and let him choose an available day and time. Also, allow for the rescheduling of existing dates/appoinitmenrts.
Been a while since I played but I thought at the expense of a few LP you could always cancel a date and then schedule a new one?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Correct, I'm just expressing a wish here.
I don't get what you're getting at if your wish is already fulfilled? Or do you want to do it in one go "Hi honey, tonight's really bad, have a lot of unexpected work, how about on thursday?"

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I don't get what you're getting at if your wish is already fulfilled? Or do you want to do it in one go "Hi honey, tonight's really bad, have a lot of unexpected work, how about on thursday?"
The latter, exactly. I won't die if it's never implemented, but it'd save me some clicking.

Kreigstern

Dec 29, 2018
help Audrey is not in my game at all, cant complete her first objective *Meet Audrey at the pub
I had that problem as well. Started in Winter and no Audrey events. Then Spring came and there she was at the pub getting hit on. smooth sailing since then

pfrimmer

Jun 1, 2017
What array or dict does the game store story outcomes? I'm trying to revert an unfinished story to the last point it was at and

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
I had that problem as well. Started in Winter and no Audrey events. Then Spring came and there she was at the pub getting hit on. smooth sailing since then
i start in spring and she was not there so i guess you have to wait 1 season to pass or 1 year

Last edited:

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Started a new game on 21.11.0. I didn't play 21.10.0h at all, so I don't know which version this started happening in, but I've only just started and I'm meeting random people on the street that I haven't met in the game yet. I just ran into Camilla and I haven't even met Kylie, yet. I've also ran into Lexi, but haven't done anything towards her story at all, either. Haven't gone to the alley. They talk as if we know each other and I get dialog options in some of them that can give me LP/KP even though they don't show in my story tracker.

Edit: And now I just ran into Scottie and I responded as Bree, even though I'm playing as Mike. Guessing it's not going to get better so I should quit now and wait for another update and start over again.

Last edited:

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Anyway. The Halloween event is repeteable?
Like, starting a playthrought makes it possible to do it again as long you do a year in-game.
I started a game on fall to be able to do as many girls as possible.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Do you have to have Bree's KP at 100 to make her your sex slave(collaring)?
I'm pretty sure it was 50 or more before, but she always gets pissed off when i try to gift her the collar(KP at 80 right now)

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Can't seem to meet audrey, eh. I mean, by logic she should be available at the start, there should be no need to season or something. Even tried to use skip mode to change seasons to see if it will fix it - nope.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
Can't seem to meet audrey, eh. I mean, by logic she should be available at the start, there should be no need to season or something. Even tried to use skip mode to change seasons to see if it will fix it - nope.
yeah that bug haven't been fix but if you want to see her you need to play through chirstmas or for me day 27 in winter then she will be available in new year

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes