F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
can i still meet camilla if i go the kylie route to first subdue the muscle woman trainerin?

i think i did somethign wrong? D: i have sasha now as my slave and the quest sashas boobjob has no more hints :/

also why does bree talk if i find it funny to control a womans mind through console commands. i did nothing to her stats through commands!

Last edited:

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
So I need to trigger a scene where kleio invites me to a concert, thing is shes never at the pub between 19 and 21, is that a bug?

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I've not played this game for a long while as my fav character didn't seem to be going anywhere. I see that female domination has been removed as a tag. Does anyone know why? Was there some kind of backlash? It is a surprise as it was written well and a prominent part of the early game. Has the game been stripped of all the kink content? I liked the art and game mechanics but don't want to pick it back up if its completely vanilla now?

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
I'm on the new version and still can't see audrey, did someone manage to workaround this? Maybe a save editor or command?

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
is it possible to set the amount for a sexslave story higher? i wanna do a rerun but would love to dont need as many books for subduing.
That damn book. :LOL: I've bought hundreds of copies, they might as well drop off a shipping pallet full of it at the house each week.

Funny thing is, I don't even like submissive women, you just need it this game in order to have unprotected sex without repercussions. The only one smart enough to bulletproof her womb without a man ordering her to is... Lexi??

Anyway, additional ways of raising sub...
* Ass-slapping (though it stops working after a while)
* Kicking her ass at darts and pool during bar dates (probably requires certain stat thresholds)
* Certain sex acts, usually anal or getting jizzed on
* Some conversation options, like TV for Anna and food for Harmony. Call Aletta everyday!

I've not played this game for a long while as my fav character didn't seem to be going anywhere. I see that female domination has been removed as a tag. Does anyone know why? Was there some kind of backlash? It is a surprise as it was written well and a prominent part of the early game. Has the game been stripped of all the kink content? I liked the art and game mechanics but don't want to pick it back up if its completely vanilla now?
Yes, it only has monogamous missionary sex with the lights out now. :rolleyes: You certainly can't get a scene of a woman pinning you down and forcing you to impregnate her while she's covered in blood from murdering your girlfriend.

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I catch Kylie outside the house? I set up a spy cam on the front door. But when I go to the front door when she's there she just disappears. Is there a way to check the recording of her?

Also is there a way to raise harmony's relationship so I can actually ask her on a date? I've went on the picnic date, the ice skating and I'm not sure if I went to the church dance or not. But her love stat is locked at 30.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Viacheslav

May 14, 2018
How to Date with Camilla without Kylie in jail?
May be Console activating flags for start dating with Her without trigering Kylie to Out of game?

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes