Mar 24, 2018
Is there an easier way to see the CG? Struggling with the gameplay (lazy) too, and just want to see what's in the game. Unren does not work as well, and the way for gallery is so complicated.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Is there an easier way to see the CG? Struggling with the gameplay (lazy) too, and just want to see what's in the game. Unren does not work as well, and the way for gallery is so complicated.
no, unren DOES work for the CGs, they're just stored in the character's folder

you're gonna have a hard time jerking off to that unless you have pretty messed up fetishes though, since a lot of em are chopped up on bits so you'll have to fap to faceless, and sometimes even headless people floating in an empty space

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Is there a scene guide newer than... you know, from 2020?

I'm only interested in like 2 girls (4 if I'm generous). I reeeally don't want to slog.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The unren problems depend on the windows and the python package most of all
Though as has been said, solving the unren issue won't solve the want for CG, since this game does not have renders but uses sprites and overlays so that different facial expressions, collar or not, piercing or not, and so on can be displayed (otherwise the amount of customization would be impossible to do). So it's a lot of bits and pieces.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
21.11.0 doesn't compile on a Mac, but you knew that already, didn't you? Well, it compiles, but it crashes every other screen, making it unplayable because of all the bugs. I have to go over to my PC if I want to see anything new.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
wait ntr? i dont remember that this had ntr before. is this avoidable ? or in the past
It has had it for quite some time and is avoidable (and only a minor part). Easily from a choices POV, however if you rush through stuff without taking care of stats you may lack the numbers.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
wait ntr? i dont remember that this had ntr before. is this avoidable ? or in the past
Very little and yes. 1 is with Alexis and is pretty obvious, you can make her cut that and that is it, and 2 (not really NTR) is if you take to long to start with Sasha, she can give a bj to her ex, so to avoid it just do her story before that happens (for me not real NTR because it is you are not in a relationship with Sasha at that point). That is all.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Astalorus

Jul 11, 2019
I havnt played this game in a while, the latest update seems to run so much smoother now but I seem to be encountering two bugs with it...
I randomly meet characters in the street that I havnt actual met yet even though they talk like we're good friends lol
And Audrey is not "visible" in my game at all, cant complete her first objective *Meet Audrey at the pub* because of it.

Anyone else encountering these issues? or is it just me...

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
I havnt played this game in a while, the latest update seems to run so much smoother now but I seem to be encountering two bugs with it...
I randomly meet characters in the street that I havnt actual met yet even though they talk like we're good friends lol
And Audrey is not "visible" in my game at all, cant complete her first objective *Meet Audrey at the pub* because of it.

Anyone else encountering these issues? or is it just me...
The first one yes, hell I met myself lol. The second one nope luckly did not happen

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I keep checking back here and it sounds like the game has gotten buggier and buggier. Maybe I'll come back in a year to see how the game is going. Love the concept, not a fan of my saves breaking every other update.

Good luck, Dev!

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes