KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Does anyone know if starting with tiny results in negative KP for hot coffee scenes?
It's -10 KP & sometime -5 LP when they find out about the tiny peen. Even if they SHOULD know before then, like Hanna from the showers. Some girls don't care, though. I think it's the girls who haven't been stuffed with one before (e.g. Harmony and Minami).

Reactions: akaBubba

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I might make a double run guide after the next update, though, might also wait after the christmas/new year updates.
Basically, the plan is doing a ntr/submissive MC run, get Alexis, Sasha, Samantha and Aletta, possibly some others, then starting NG+ and do the majourity of the girls as a dominating MC. Emma lack of content kinda makes one wonder if it's worth including her in such a run at the moment, though doing both paths with Bree, Alexis and Sam (one being the MMF threesome, the other being revenge) is surely worth it. The NG+ will certainly help getting the lacking stats, skills and have an easier time raising money for the car, but I predict each run would take no less than a year in game, possibly longer.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I might make a double run guide after the next update, though, might also wait after the christmas/new year updates.
Basically, the plan is doing a ntr/submissive MC run, get Alexis, Sasha, Samantha and Aletta, possibly some others, then starting NG+ and do the majourity of the girls as a dominating MC. Emma lack of content kinda makes one wonder if it's worth including her in such a run at the moment, though doing both paths with Bree, Alexis and Sam (one being the MMF threesome, the other being revenge) is surely worth it. The NG+ will certainly help getting the lacking stats, skills and have an easier time raising money for the car, but I predict each run would take no less than a year in game, possibly longer.
I've never been a fan of NTR/sub content but it would be interesting to give it a shot to at least see the content.

Keggo

Dec 10, 2019
I was wondering If anyone Has the Guide For a Perfect Run? Like all harems, all girls, no one dying or leaving at all. Every Step From Beginning to End of Getting all the Best outcomes
Without contradicting previous comments, I'd like to add what you actually can get during one playthrough (and by closely sticking to the ): All harems plus all "multiple girls + mc" scenes. By doing so, you'll miss out on one mmf scene with Samantha and Bree's gamer path scene(s).

The mutually exclusive Halloween event scenes can be circumvented by save scumming during the afternoon before the event (pick a time where you can find all possible girls on the map). This does not seem to have any consequences at the moment.

Regarding the Kylie/Camilla problem: You can at least play through all of Kylie's sex scenes before throwing her to jail.

NTR scenes are still up to your choice and have no impact on the girl's othe scenes. At least up to Alexis' latest NTR mentions in the actual changelog, I still could not figure out how to trigger those (mainly tried different variables before/during the Halloween event, ditn't do anything). Does someone already know how this is supposed to work?

This may be the playthrough path with the most girl content, subjectively covering 95% of what's available in the game. Maybe I still missed/overlooked something, this game has so many crossroads and roadblocks.. ^^

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
So I decided to redownload the game today on a new machine. And well. I used to have a v20.1.1b Patreon (I dont update this stuff very often) but the one in the OP now is without the P word. So I am wondering if its that cut up version where most girls are locked? Or did the devs change their policy and you can get access to other girls etc on a "normal" version?

If its still the same, I wonder why the uploaders even bother to update the thread for these, castrated versions of the game in the first place, since the changes are not going to be accessible unless its one of the "Demo" girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I decided to redownload the game today on a new machine. And well. I used to have a v20.1.1b Patreon (I dont update this stuff very often) but the one in the OP now is without the P word. So I am wondering if its that cut up version where most girls are locked? Or did the devs change their policy and you can get access to other girls etc on a "normal" version?

If its still the same, I wonder why the uploaders even bother to update the thread for these, castrated versions of the game in the first place, since the changes are not going to be accessible unless its one of the "Demo" girls.
The versions posted here are usually the full ("patreon") version. It is just a different naming - sometimes games do that and upload the files in a somewhat different naming format. Or forget to include something like that. Since 20.1.1b was almost two years ago, such stuff can easily happen.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
The versions posted here are usually the full ("patreon") version. It is just a different naming - sometimes games do that and upload the files in a somewhat different naming format. Or forget to include something like that. Since 20.1.1b was almost two years ago, such stuff can easily happen.
Oh, well thats kind of why I was wondering. Since well.. F95 is F95 after all. But this was confusing the hell out of me. So, I take it the version in the OP is probably the Full one?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, well thats kind of why I was wondering. Since well.. F95 is F95 after all. But this was confusing the hell out of me. So, I take it the version in the OP is probably the Full one?
Haven't played this particular one yet but so far everyone I opened was the Patreon version.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
So, I've been replaying the game, duh. Trying to catch up on my progress from the other version, and something that has happened to me in every bloody playthrough to various extents happened again. And it kind of pissed me of. So Sasha hada birthday, I made some progress in LP department and asked her on a date (this is very early in the game mind you), but since I was tight on cash I set the day almost a week in advance to next friday (it was like saturday when it happened), I prepared, went to work, ran out of Food and Clean points, went to the hallway to go to the shower and 2 Sasha events triggered in a row - Her playing Guitar, and as soon as that was over and I was back in the hallway the one where she is about to do the deed with Scottie... hours before our date. And then after I get out of that event prematurely, I go wash up, run out of food. At this point if I eat, I will be late, so I rolled back and decided to go to the pub and buy a burger. Only for Anna and Kleio introduction event to pop.. So I end up missing the date Entirely... *face slams on desk* every bloody time this sequence to some extent or the other keeps happening. And it has really gotten to me. As you may have guessed I am not a big fan of being on the receiving end of NTR/NTResque content. I do not mind that it exists, for obvious reasons. But when I am trying to go about my day and getting shoehorned into it and then the rest of that stuff happens. I have some patience, but it is limited.

This got me thinking though, that this stuff happens with a lot of events with only a few of them giving you a choice - like defending Ayesha or ignoring her. Which coincidentally is what I bumped into on my way to the Pub. And what gave me the on the spot contrast. I really wish we had more control, but I also understand the game has a bunch of internal scheduling that relies on some of these things happening at a certain time no matter what.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
The most events trigger on known time window in known location if you have enough love points. So you can do things freely if there is no requirements met, also you always can redo dates. ( if there is special date like bd then save). My advice is not to advance every story line (at least not keep every girls LP to max) on same time. Also I usually do quicksave on every morning. That is more of habit to do regular save from unstable games but helps if something else happens.

If you are not using cheat menu for needs and triggers prevent you to maintain yourself there is other places for everything. On shop center you can buy thing for every need, you can sleep on park and shower in gym. (There is fairly few event on these places compared to home).

Personally I also have most problems with events that start on home. Samatha and Minami is hardest, but happily most events also are on hold if some other trigger prevent it. Cassidy's starting event chain is one of notable exceptions.

Hyperion-01

Jul 27, 2019
Hello, For Alexis "Police Path", I haven't done the first step yet but I have a red cross on "hire a Pi" in the story. Is it normal or did I miss a step

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hello, For Alexis "Police Path", I haven't done the first step yet but I have a red cross on "hire a Pi" in the story. Is it normal or did I miss a step
The Police Path and the PI Path are mutually exclusive, meaning that if you start the path for one, it closes off the path for the other.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
new wiki hasn't been updated since early october though, not even the halloween stuff is in there

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Comer os biscoitos da Kylie na frente dela
Como eu fasso essa missao
PT:
Tenta falar em inglês!! Se não o o teu comentário pode ser apagado!! Se não sabes inglês usa o tradutor do Google!!
Quando a Kylie te der os biscoitos dela (acho que é pelos teus anos ou pelo natal) depois vais ao teu inventario e clica neles e a acção decorre normalmente!!

EN:
Try to speak in English!! If not your comment can be deleted!! If you don't know English use the Google translator!!
When Kylie gives you her cookies (I think it's for your birthday or for Christmas) then you go to your inventory and click on them and the action goes normally!!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes