Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Quest log says, "Take a shower." That doesn't tell me anything. It should be:

Quest log: "Take a shower. Starting from your room, click Living Room, then Hallway, then Bathroom. "
No it should not. It should help me remember what to do in general, it should not be assisted care. If I want to be told every click, I'd cut out the middleman and play a kinetic novel which will do those clicks for me.

My god. If the game has a quest log, but someone wrote a walkthrough, you know you fucked up big time with the quest log design and descriptions.
Again untrue. Many players like walkthroughs, somebody writes them for them. Other players do not like them and ignore them. Even a game like Midlife Crisis, which has no ambiguous decisions at all, just "do you want to do X or do you want to skip it" has a walkthrough.

Notwithstanding that the "walkthrough" also really isn't one but an overview of what will generally happen with the girls because there is a lot of interconnection. And you can go forward in this game the way you want, dozens of options of resolving quests, gazillions of orders in which you can do it, some faster, some slower.

That is the appeal of a sandbox game, you find out stuff yourself and learn from mistakes. You can just explore possibilities and if it doesn't work repair the situation - although it is sometimes impossible. If you don't like it that's fine but then this category of game does not appeal to you and you should skip it (the odd "I have six kinetic novels and can decide on the order of things happening" wrongly labeled as a box notwithstanding).

Reactions: Andrealphus

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
What's the intruder trigger? I've done everything with minami, had 2 coversations about bree and sasha post threesome (said no and told her on the first one and then yes on the second). "Minami suspects something" with Home Harem - Minami. I can get Samantha to join but I want the complete set first.
Also, for Office Harem, no matter how many times I take Lavish to the restaurant the thing never ticks off.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
What's the intruder trigger? I've done everything with minami, had 2 coversations about bree and sasha post threesome (said no and told her on the first one and then yes on the second). "Minami suspects something" with Home Harem - Minami. I can get Samantha to join but I want the complete set first.
Also, for Office Harem, no matter how many times I take Lavish to the restaurant the thing never ticks off.
Intruder:

TL;DR either you say no, or Bree & Samantha both say no.
You WANT a FAIL state when you ask Bree/Samantha.
Then have some fun

Minami should ask the MC if she can be part of the fun *wink*.
You can then either straight up say no, or tell Minami you have to ask the others (Bree/Sasha).

If Sasha or Bree has less then 51 KP and you ask it when they are together it will FAIL
If you ask them invidually and both have less then 51 it will FAIL

If one of them has 50 KP, Bree/Sasha will convince Bree/Sasha (whom ever does not have 51KP),
which you don't want (in this case)

Once you them have fun again *wink* will join without an invitation.

Lavish:

Can't help here :(

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So I think starting a ng+ + caused a break in the system. where are the backup data files located so I can delete them? I'm gonna back em up first though, extract them into a different folder to see if I'm right and if fully wiping it causes me to be unable to start a ng+ file.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I think starting a ng+ + caused a break in the system. where are the backup data files located so I can delete them? I'm gonna back em up first though, extract them into a different folder to see if I'm right and if fully wiping it causes me to be unable to start a ng+ file.
(username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/LSSB or LoSe or something similar. Plus an absurd string of numbers added to the name.

Reactions: Loradeon

Goku2345

May 15, 2019
I'm currently stuck on Samantha. It says "Samantha is worried about our relationship" but I can't figure out the trigger and the wiki doesn't give any information.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
If you have Winrar, right click on the downloaded file and select "Extract Here", should get past that problem.
Tried that. It says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

WinRar 5.9.1. I can try updating to 6.10 and see if that makes a difference.

EDIT: v6.10 doesn't make a difference. Archive is still corrupt.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Tried that. It says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

WinRar 5.9.1. I can try updating to 6.10 and see if that makes a difference.

EDIT: v6.10 doesn't make a difference. Archive is still corrupt.
I haven't tried WinRar myself, but I'm having the same issues as well, using both built in windows extraction and 7-zip

edit: oops, my bad. Was lazy and didn't go up a page or 2 to read more on the issue.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: kurum007

kodar

Nov 5, 2019
I managed to bug Harmony somehow. If I remember correctly, I somehow got 2 dates at the same time or something similar.
Now it just says under corrupting Harmony "go help harmony on sunday" and her main it just says "go on a date" and "have sex" but date icon says that she does not like me that way, and bible study and stuff is over.
It shouldbe the annual chuch dance event, but I cant make it trigger anymore. Ive tested different times, dates, seasons. ButI still think its bugged.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I managed to bug Harmony somehow. If I remember correctly, I somehow got 2 dates at the same time or something similar.
Now it just says under corrupting Harmony "go help harmony on sunday" and her main it just says "go on a date" and "have sex" but date icon says that she does not like me that way, and bible study and stuff is over.
It shouldbe the annual chuch dance event, but I cant make it trigger anymore. Ive tested different times, dates, seasons. ButI still think its bugged.
Some dates can only be triggered at certain locations. Try at the coffee shop because many times asking her on a date at the church doesn't work.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
How bad would you consider each of the flaws? Tiny penis is a 5k fix, so that's nothing. Unlucky only seems to matter with regards to meeting Emma. Animals at night I haven't done and the only way I can actually see that being a pain is if they attack during dates. Debt on the other hand, -100 a week is crippling.

Basically my current thought process is, from best to worst:
Penis, Animals, Luck, Debt.

Thoughts?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How bad would you consider each of the flaws? Tiny penis is a 5k fix, so that's nothing. Unlucky only seems to matter with regards to meeting Emma. Animals at night I haven't done and the only way I can actually see that being a pain is if they attack during dates. Debt on the other hand, -100 a week is crippling.

Basically my current thought process is, from best to worst:
Penis, Animals, Luck, Debt.

Thoughts?
I tend to agree. Depending on your playstyle/kink preferences, tiny penis might actually be a bonus. Bad Luck is annyoing if you want to meet Emma since it destroys all timing. Animals can randomly kill you, also not that good, but since it is RNG you might get off easy by prudently saving and not feel any impact at all. So not having animals hate you is more a QoL thing than a real gameplay thing.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes