BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
I wanna advanced my story with aletta but always stuck on 50%LP and cant raise it, any clue how to raise it more than 50? The guide said Talk to aletta when work, I already done that but nothing is happen, I already unlock her hobby and bj scene

And also everytime I went date with girl and then choices about cold soup is popped up and I choice complaint the soup the game suddenly goes error, any explanation?

Thank you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
How do you get Samantha past the 50% submission? I don't wanna start fucking around knowing she'll leave and that'll leave me without Emma.
The only way to get over 50KP is with the Revenge path:

I wanna advanced my story with aletta but always stuck on 50%LP and cant raise it, any clue how to raise it more than 50? The guide said Talk to aletta when work, I already done that but nothing is happen, I already unlock her hobby and bj scene
You have to become the CEO

Last edited:

Kreigstern

Dec 29, 2018
Gazpacho soup is served cold. I learned this from Red Dwarf. My contribution to the bug list is now that I’m CEO office sex with Shinori should be an option but it isn’t. Her love and kink are maxed.

Reactions: queeg500

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
Do you have a car? I would recomend the sports car if you want to maximize her kp. Or isn't she calling you back after you gave her your car for repairs?
Yes i have the car, I'm not sure if the car never broke or if she did not call back. The hint is "wait for Kleio to call me abaout the car" so it , does'nt really help to know what to do

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
Zip is broken, it downloads fine but wont unzip, says its empty or not an archive even though it is. Using the PC version from mega.

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
Weird i downloaded the game two times the win version Mega an anonfile and neither zip nor rar can open it i try even rename it can som1 verify and fix pls

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Yes i have the car, I'm not sure if the car never broke or if she did not call back. The hint is "wait for Kleio to call me abaout the car" so it , does'nt really help to know what to do
It works at least in the new version h. Kleio calls you a day or two after she has got your car for repairs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: otranu

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Zip is broken, it downloads fine but wont unzip, says its empty or not an archive even though it is. Using the PC version from mega.
Weird i downloaded the game two times the win version Mega an anonfile and neither zip nor rar can open it i try even rename it can som1 verify and fix pls
Zip is broken as stated here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v21-10-0h-andrealphus.13488/post-6984875

The_Keegmiester provided a link to the latest version, download at your own risk ^^
workupload link here Workupload

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: kirkuloid

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know how many NTR scenes are in game?

Is there an NTR guide, telling you how to access all the NTR scenes?

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you access the preferences menu to turn off the terrible music? Do I have to exit the game, then restart it? I hate this type of uppidty cheery music. I don't just hate it, I abhor it.

Uggh, I want to turn off the voice acting, but I have to exit the game again? lol

That's great having a quest log, but you can't fill it with 3984039849 objectives. Start with one task and let the player do that one task, then show two objectives, let them do 2, then keep at two, then slowly move to three, then once they're familiar with the game, then you can bombard them with 48994849 things to do.

Do the handcuff and whip icons lead to femdom or something? I don't see the female domination tag.

The quest log doesn't actually tell you what the fuck to do, lol. This is what the quest log looks like to me:

"Around you is, air. You need to breathe in air molecule # 98439843984, but first you have to find it somehow. Perhaps you should ask around?"

Quest log says, "Take a shower." That doesn't tell me anything. It should be:

Quest log: "Take a shower. Starting from your room, click Living Room, then Hallway, then Bathroom. "

My god. If the game has a quest log, but someone wrote a walkthrough, you know you fucked up big time with the quest log design and descriptions.

Last edited:

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
How do you access the preferences menu to turn off the terrible music? Do I have to exit the game, then restart it? I hate this type of uppidty cheery music. I don't just hate it, I abhor it.

Uggh, I want to turn off the voice acting, but I have to exit the game again? lol

That's great having a quest log, but you can't fill it with 3984039849 objectives. Start with one task and let the player do that one task, then show two objectives, let them do 2, then keep at two, then slowly move to three, then once they're familiar with the game, then you can bombard them with 48994849 things to do.

Do the handcuff and whip icons lead to femdom or something? I don't see the female domination tag.

The quest log doesn't actually tell you what the fuck to do, lol. This is what the quest log looks like to me:

"Around you is, air. You need to breathe in air molecule # 98439843984, but first you have to find it somehow. Perhaps you should ask around?"

Quest log says, "Take a shower." That doesn't tell me anything. It should be:

Quest log: "Take a shower. Starting from your room, click Living Room, then Hallway, then Bathroom. "

My god. If the game has a quest log, but someone wrote a walkthrough, you know you fucked up big time with the quest log design and descriptions.
---

OK lets break this down a bit:

Voice settings:

There is an options menu where you can adjust the voice, sound and music volume. Which is accessible both when you start the game and via the ESC button. So you don't have to quit the game to adjust them. The ESC button is part of the renpy framework where the game is written in.

Handcuffs vs Whip

Handcuffs is male domination, whip is female domination. Quite universaly used in similar games.

Quest log

Is the goal of the quest log to tell you what to do or more a diary that gives some hints? It's a freeroam game the idea is to let the player explore. There is no spoon feeding. Nor is this a game where you click click and suddenly you are a super chad and get all the girls. Each girl has there specific character and background.

Lastly, you are free to not play the game. I guess you are not a fan of RPG's either ;)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes