Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
It's a mascot account,
As far as I know there is no Andrealphus account on the discord server,
My guess is it's either He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Pinged behind the account here,
As "He" is the only blue name dev,
Or it's shared by the team as a whole.

And it's unlikely they'll look at saves posted here,
One needs to go to discord for that kind of help.

The demo isn't on this sight,
It only has 8 characters 6 females 2 males,
The patreon(full) version doesn't officially go public like most games do,
It's leaked only and pinging the team account about uploading here is like rubbing it in their face,
It's why I don't leak as I use the same name on the discord and they'd probably ban me on there for doing so.

I only refer patreon and itch.
Is this some sort of dick fight? You support the game as do I and I have since it started, so what's your point? The link to the demo is in the first page in that the Patreon is linked so by defacto it is on the site.
As for whether the account on here is his or is not, who cares, there are plenty of coders on here who can look at the save as they understand the game and renpy. To clarify, I said "may" not will look at a save please ignore my comments I will yours as they are annoying and not helpful

Reactions: abc123xyz
Oct 31, 2017
You can try to keep the pre-completion save file intact and just finish after cleaning to get the NG+ option.
Is that how people are handling it? Damn, I'm all but likely to forget that for the next time, so starting from scratch it is. Thanks for the answer, by the way.

Also fun fact of my brain misfiring: it occurred to me today that Anna's shirt might actually say "Metal-Ikea" rather than the "Meta-Like-A" that I've been pronouncing it for the last couple of years, and now I'm been debating myself as to which one it is. Is there an officially recognized canon on this?

Last edited:

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
I can't see to progress the minami home harem after she barges in three times it auto completes saying that the girls don't want her involved.

Oct 31, 2017
I can't see to progress the minami home harem after she barges in three times it auto completes saying that the girls don't want her involved.
If that's her barging in your room first thing in the morning, my understanding you only get three chances to tell her about Bree & Sasha for that storyline to continue. Shall I take it for those 3 times you chose to distract her with the D instead?

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
If that's her barging in your room first thing in the morning, my understanding you only get three chances to tell her about Bree & Sasha for that storyline to continue. Shall I take it for those 3 times you chose to distract her with the D instead?
Hm the wiki just says that times denied needs to be at 3 and distracting her increases that by 1.

Oct 31, 2017
Hm the wiki just says that times denied needs to be at 3 and distracting her increases that by 1.
Think you misread that, times denied needs to be less than 3. So once you deny her a third time the event resolves itself and doesn't fire again.

Hopefully you've got a earlier save to fall back on, or it's still close enough to roll back to.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Think you misread that, times denied needs to be less than 3. So once you deny her a third time the event resolves itself and doesn't fire again.

Hopefully you've got a earlier save to fall back on, or it's still close enough to roll back to.
Ah so I'm an idiot I was never good at remembering which way that symbol meant what.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but I'm not able to find anything on it. And I'm thinking it might just be an issue on my end.

When I go to launch the game the little load window pops up and then disappears and the game never launches. It's been like this for me for the past few updates, anyone have a potential solution?

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but I'm not able to find anything on it. And I'm thinking it might just be an issue on my end.

When I go to launch the game the little load window pops up and then disappears and the game never launches. It's been like this for me for the past few updates, anyone have a potential solution?
Never mind. I figured it out myself. Guess the save files from the previous versions stored were conflicting, so I had to remove them.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to cheat so you don't have to restart everything again from scratch? Cause to tell you to the truth i hate grind in story driven games. And this looks and feels like a story driven game but only be able to do certain things at certain places is annoying as hell.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
if someone can be kind and post a good save that be great thanks
As said on the previous page, some saves fly around the thread but odds are the decisions made may not be to your liking because you'll either still have to grind stuff or all the good scenes are over.

is there any more updates regarding the female protaginist?
There was a bit of an update a while ago but it's still not really worth playing IMO.

Anyone made a new walkthrough?
There's the wiki. It is unlikely a "walkthrough" will be made again as the game's interactions and randomness prevent the normal style. The walkthrough always was "wiki like" anyway without some of the comfort of actually using a wiki.

Is there a way to cheat so you don't have to restart everything again from scratch? Cause to tell you to the truth i hate grind in story driven games. And this looks and feels like a story driven game but only be able to do certain things at certain places is annoying as hell.
You can cheat money (up to oblivion more or less though be careful to not go beyond reasonable, there will be a point when it will break) and MC's stats (up to 100) and perks.

In theory there are console commands to up (or down) the LP, KP, and so on of the girls, but these will almost inevitably break the character unless you carefull plan the values using the wiki so you do not miss any triggers.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

shi1000

Jun 22, 2019
You kiddin? my nvidia overlays says it takes 240ms to render this game, for comparison resident evil 2 remake takes 5ms
Hope this fixed in the next update then. I really like this game, but currently it freezes when I tried to save / load the game, it also freeze when I tried to backtrack the dialog

where the fuck is the bathroom?
Go to hallway first, then you'll find the bathroom pop up in the middle

Reactions: Gogu112
Oct 31, 2017
where the fuck is the bathroom?
You'll find that it's upstairs, and straight down the hall (icon is 2nd from left).

Word of warning though, after Minami moves in you're better off doing your morning business around the pool. I swear that girl just uses up all the hot water.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes