RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
So ehm... I played this game like year ago, started anew. And now I'm kinda struck by the fact that Shiori and Aletta found out about each other and now MC is fired... BUT I can still work in the office just as usual (its just I can ask for a Job at other places). So now I found out that there is actualy Office Harem implemented. obviously I don't ask for a full waktrough, I'm just interested did I locked myself out of Offiсe Harem events and need to reload earlier saves before I got "fired"? Or I can just play forward?

P.S. TBH This whole Office Harem sounds ike complicated mess. I mean there's 5 characters, I guess there are consequences for banging them without completing some sorta conditions like with Home Harem... so I'm kinda lost what to do.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
These only show up during Spring and Summer seasons
They actually showed up in Winter for me. I started the game Winter 28, got them twice, then when Spring came they were gone. It is Spring 29 in my game now. Maybe they will show up in Summer?

Edit: Yes, they showed back up in Summer.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
They actually showed up in Winter for me. I started the game Winter 28, got them twice, then when Spring came they were gone. It is Spring 29 in my game now. Maybe they will show up in Summer?
I know they show up during Summer

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Any1 figure best way to get Audrey working?

Seen plenty comments on her having issues.

Atm stuck after having had her give me handjob and now she suppose to show up at work but never does. (think I saw a brief text of her pop up 1x and vanish due to another event overriding it sooo guessing this maybe locked it?).

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Having problems with freezes or lag spikes in the last version? Here's what you can try:

So, as I said before in a reply and as other said, this update freezes a lot, especially when saving or rolling back dialogue.
It may be my poor specs ( Intel core I5 - 8th gen, 8gbr, nvidia 1050) which are a bit old and may causes the freez but I doubt it since I can play other heavy games without a problem.
After trying both compressed and original versions I decided to try a new save ( from 0).
For my surprise, if you start the game from 0 it doesn't freez anymore, it moves a bit laggy but at least it's playable.

So what to do:
1) You either take some time to start a fresh new save, play the hole story again, making the decisions you like OR
2) You can ask around for a save file created on this version and start to edit it with a save-editor program to be to your liking.

Well, until Andrealphus decide to make a bugfix or a new version, this seems to be the only way you can play the game in this state.

Also, if anyone is kind enough to share a complete save file created on this version I'll be grateful. ( doesn't matter the paths / decisions you took, I'll modify it.)

Sorry for my bad english...

Reactions: cacad

ChaosDelv

Dec 10, 2021
Was a dumbass and realized I missed the office party forever ago. Already so far into my third playthrough and was wondering if there was a way via save editor to reset that flag?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Was a dumbass and realized I missed the office party forever ago. Already so far into my third playthrough and was wondering if there was a way via save editor to reset that flag?
Missing the office party shouldn't be a big deal. You should get a new invite for it the next Monday at work.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes