Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Because I need to replace my computer, thus I would lose my game folder in my HDD, I'm uploading this thing up so I can get it back later.

This is the updated version of the flowershop cheat code uploaded in this thread. Its contains some consumables and gifts to give to the girls. The consumables are just giving you all the skills and some money :D .. also tiny consumables that deals with your needs. The gift are just improving the girls stat so its less grinding (hi Morgan's manly stat). Using this will still allow you to get the ++New Game plus++ because the cheat code var are never touched.
The super consumable flipped the pill toggle for the girls, so they all started the game on pill (because I love hung). Except Kylie, because it doesnt make sense she doesnt want your baby.
And if you want to have kids, just eat the other super consumable - aptly contained bun in its name. I leave Palla out of this because her story involves her losing the pill, and shes the best girl, go play her story.

edit:
btw, I didnt add sneak to the skill that are given when you consume the super box. So just get the sneak skill when you start the game. If you already have a running game, you can buy this all at the flowershop at the mall. Why flowershop? Because the original cheat put it there and I'm too lazy to change it.

Put this in your game folder btw. Not on the root folder. So, something like [blabla]/LOSB/Game/(unzip here)

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I suppose I can’t collar Bree without cheats if I’ve chosen Gamer path? This game were much less confusing year ago.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Because I need to replace my computer, thus I would lose my game folder in my HDD, I'm uploading this thing up so I can get it back later.
Generally I recommend getting either an external hard drive to transfer the most important stuff, or a hard drive case in which you can plug your old HD as an external. LSSB saves are one thing (and could also be done using any old USB stick) but my guess is there's way more "work" on your HD than just lewd games you'd like to keep.

MarkoftheIlluminati

Jan 31, 2019
Does anyone know how to specifically trigger meeting Minami in the nightclub? I am already at 100 siscon and 100 love.
Do you need to go to the club (so far not found her there) at a specific time or something? Or does it trigger in another way?

I checked the guides and forum but I cannot really find what you need to do...

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
im currios, how much content is in the game so far and how much is allready completed, the dev choose a different way to present his versions so im not sure how far into the game state v.21 is, is there alot to do or not that much, or maybe its near the finish line, it seems to be a long game so would be nice to get a quick valuation on how much you can do in the game and how long it takes to get most or even all the content

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that case the guy who tries to fondle her in the provocative outfits route would really regret it.

I just realized that in my run Kylie has disappeared (I'm stopped at the step of talking to her so she hasn't done anything ^^) and from the menu she doesn't allow me to call her or see her on the map. does anyone know if it's bug and can it be fixed? is it a corruption of the save and is it completely gone for this run or with a save editor you can change the variables to make it reappear? Thanks in advance.
I've had this happen as well. I think it's a bug, and I think it's caused by calling and asking her location, possibly when she's off the map in that mysterious ~ a little lost / try to guess ~ limbo. I'd just load an earlier save if you want her; all the interlocking factors in the game usually make flipping a variable unreliable.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
the new sam's sprite looks so weird with her hands shortened and such.

thought the characters are usually supposed to be naked just before sex, s'mine broken?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
im currios, how much content is in the game so far and how much is allready completed, the dev choose a different way to present his versions so im not sure how far into the game state v.21 is, is there alot to do or not that much, or maybe its near the finish line, it seems to be a long game so would be nice to get a quick valuation on how much you can do in the game and how long it takes to get most or even all the content
Trying to interpret version numbers as indicators of how close a game is to completion only very rarely works properly. Here the numbers are just indicators of the year (21) and month (11) the last version was released. The "1" is "first version of the month" in case more than one is published, letters indicate bugfixes, so "e" would be the fifth fix for the version. So no, they won't tell anything about the state of the game.

But IIRC, Andrealphus estimated summer/fall of '22 to finish the game.

• Wow
Reactions: MisterDuck

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
Absolutely needs a path where Kylie steals your baby(batter) but MC meets Camila and changes his mind on reporting her (or Camila laughs and doesn't believe him).

Leads to Homewrecking Harem including: Kylie, Lexi, Natalie, Reona

For those of us addicted to crazy ^_^
Unless...that is what the crazy harem is in which case this game gets 11/10

Reactions: fullarsenal

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
We need an updated guide for this
Since the game has monthly updates it is hard to keep a full guide like the one listed under Extra's up to date. The Wiki on the other hand is a bunch of individual pages that can be edited in a manner that is much easier to keep up to date compared to one huge monolithic PDF file.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Trying to interpret version numbers as indicators of how close a game is to completion only very rarely works properly. Here the numbers are just indicators of the year (21) and month (11) the last version was released. The "1" is "first version of the month" in case more than one is published, letters indicate bugfixes, so "e" would be the fifth fix for the version. So no, they won't tell anything about the state of the game.

But IIRC, Andrealphus estimated summer/fall of '22 to finish the game.
This game already is a masterpiece, so when its over...woah, I definitely will keep recommending it.
I haven't get that addicted to a H game as this. There is just so much to do.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
how can i trigger the event that increase minami sub to 100?? the wiki said minami and sasha need to be at home and not sleep, i got them together , at home and not sleep but nothing trigger

senss

Sep 2, 2019
i cant seem to get "interact with Bree in my living room while she is playing a game", i have tried everything i can think of.
i looked at the values with a save editor, but its not really straight forward which line to change to what value.
if someone can help me i would appreciate it very much!

Alborooosie

Jul 3, 2017
Hey guys could you do me a favor and put a save file so i can play this game. I honestly don't want to look in walkthrough every time i speak to a girl in this game. Best save would be a corrupted and not everything maxed out so i can play a bit making some decisions on my own but i'm a bit desperate and any could honestly do! Much love to you guys sorry for a long post.

• Angry
Reactions: abc123xyz

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Since the game has monthly updates it is hard to keep a full guide like the one listed under Extra's up to date. The Wiki on the other hand is a bunch of individual pages that can be edited in a manner that is much easier to keep up to date compared to one huge monolithic PDF file.

This game is also far too complex for a traditional "guide." A Wiki really is the way to go. So many things interact with other things later on that making a single guide is impossible. Unfortunately, the Wiki is pretty light on a lot of things. I'm trying to compile some data to put into the Wiki, but I think I underestimated just how complex some of these interactions are.

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
can someone pls provide any save with audrey in it. i cant get audrey at all with this new update idk y.
There's a bug where she doesn't show up in the spot she needs to be in some randomized schedules. Switch to no randomized schedules and you can get her when and where she is supposed to be. Then you can switch back to random schedule.

Reactions: badboy696
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes