IndexCodex

Mar 2, 2020
Is there a way through the console to reverse Sasha's breast implants? I am so much further beyond that decision that to reload an earlier save would basically equate to restarting the game entirely.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
should we expect the development of the plot of the plot for FM or developers can safely forget about it?
(Assuming "FM" means "female main character") Actually I would probably forget about it. If it is going to happen at a more-than-alibi scale it won't be soon (my guess, no insider knowledge). And if it does you may be in for a nice surprise.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Honestly, unless they plan to integrate the NG+ mechanics, they should just have the two MCs (male and female) be in separate games. If no other reason than to reduce the size.

Reactions: Zen777 and LuxCrown

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Mirrored the latest PC version ^^

For the paranoid:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, CAN ANYONES ENCODING .RPYC FILES TO ORIGINAL .RPY???? I REAL NEED THIS!!!!

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I think there is a memory leak or something in the most recent update, running game jacks CPU usage way up and game freeze/crashes after only running it for like 15 minutes. Don't get me wrong, great game, but definitely something weird with newest update (unless I need to start a new game, using an old save).

Dyurne

Nov 8, 2018
Emma for me is bugged beyond redemption, It says she left town and marks her tab as completed even when its not true, I can do the date event with her 2 days after where she gives me her number but after I can't gain love points in anyway making it impossible to proceed.
Samantha introduced me as a friend and not boyfriend and I'm on the revenge path with her.
Frankly its not the first time that this has happened but I'm so tired of restarting for that character lol any solution?

Bearso

Apr 10, 2019
hey, why i cant proceed shiori's story after 70? i did get the lap dance and couldnt able to proceed while talkin to her at office

zedsdead

Aug 6, 2016
Bah~ still no Vg-sex with Emma, only anal is available even with small dick, or am I missing something? :cry: :cry:
You need to go down on her multiple times, how many times depends on the size of your dick. If you're "hung" then you need to have gone down on her 15 times I think. I got that from the Patreon Wiki, haven't been able to test it myself as my own save is messed up and I really don't feel like starting over right now.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes