Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I'm sorry man, I can't, these errors take all the fun out. Even though it can be bypassed sometimes by saving, exiting and loading. Already disliking the grind, though the scenes and personalities of the girls are unique and great, I won't continue this until these errors are eliminated. Appreciate the update nonetheless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question how do you get Minami to join the Harem?
Tried but i always get that the other two don´t want her to join...

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
With Samantha at the wedding,

You let her catch Ryan herself or you do it in the bathroom.
i did let her catch him but its been 2 months since the wedding now i loaded a save from the wedding and the revenge one i got to finish but i still cant ask about how the marriage is going

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I'm sorry man, I can't, these errors take all the fun out. Even though it can be bypassed sometimes by saving, exiting and loading. Already disliking the grind, though the scenes and personalities of the girls are unique and great, I won't continue this until these errors are eliminated. Appreciate the update nonetheless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same problem.
I redownloaded from MEGA and it is solved.

BTW. Anyone knows what was fixed in c?

Last edited:

Vradddl

Jul 21, 2018
I have huge freezes (up to 5 min) on normal/quick save & load + on roll back on previous version save.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
I'm pretty sure that the Minami home harem addition is impossible to get if you have the luxury bed because you can only have a threesome with Bree and Sasha at 22:00 and the Luxury bed means you always wake up 1 hour too early for the condition to be met for Minami to walk in on you. I really don't want to restart the game and grind for hours just to get back where I am, am I missing something?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Just go to sleep again. If not tired enough, wash the dishes etc. Besides, what do you mean, only at 22:00?! You can ask them anytime they are together from 20:00 onward.

fastruned

Jul 24, 2017
It seem like I can't get the office party invitation from Aletta to trigger. Had no problems in previous versions, but in this one I'm 3 seasons into the game, have been promoted several times but no party for poor old me. I also tried to restart a couple of times, but no matter what I do it just won't trigger.

Does anyone have the same problem and if possible a solution?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Unless you used cheats to toggle some things or increase stats, the party invitiation should trigger when you work Monday to Wednesday, it's very weird it didn't trigger yet, considering you probably met the CEO and did a bunch of Aletta's quests by working already. I'll pass the torch to someone else, who'll probably ask for a save and knows what to check.

fastruned

Jul 24, 2017
Unless you used cheats to toggle some things or increase stats, the party invitiation should trigger when you work Monday to Wednesday, it's very weird it didn't trigger yet, considering you probably met the CEO and did a bunch of Aletta's quests by working already. I'll pass the torch to someone else, who'll probably ask for a save and knows what to check.
Thank you, anyway!

In one of the runs I used cheats, in the others I didn't. It did not make a difference it seems.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just go to sleep again. If not tired enough, wash the dishes etc. Besides, what do you mean, only at 22:00?! You can ask them anytime they are together from 20:00 onward.
However, if you have the girl schedule turned on, that won't happen.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you, anyway!

In one of the runs I used cheats, in the others I didn't. It did not make a difference it seems.
If you used in game cheats through the phone it shouldn't matter (except that you cannot start NG+ from a cheated game), if you modified individual flags or values in the save or via console however anything can happen and needn't be visible except for suddenly something not triggering or some rollback issue occuring.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes