TBell67

Sep 22, 2021
Does anybody have the foggiest idea what event Minami's guide refers to as "Meet Minami at home when Tired" and how to trigger it?

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
Same here. Tried with car/sports car, but not with bike (already had a car by the point summer came). Tried both Saturday and Sunday (during summer), all I get are the Chat/Ask for location/date options, and neither of them trigger it.
Version, this should be fixed in 21.12.0c. You need at least a bike (you don't take her to the beach, she is there, so no car needed) and you don't need to schedule a date, just call her at the right time and the event should trigger after pressing the "Call" button.

Does anybody have the foggiest idea what event Minami's guide refers to as "Meet Minami at home when Tired" and how to trigger it?

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Version, this should be fixed in 21.12.0c. You need at least a bike (you don't take her to the beach, she is there, so no car needed) and you don't need to schedule a date, just call her at the right time and the event should trigger after pressing the "Call" button.

Didn't even notice we had a 21.12.0c version (I had 21.12.0b). Can confirm it works fine with 21.12.0c.

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
After downloading the update, Aletta and Lavish confront me at the office and then leave forever. What am I doing wrong?

Dyurne

Nov 8, 2018
The bug where you can't learn all conversation topics with 100 knowledge came back..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ such a mess

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
I can't for the life of me trigger the office party with this update. Tried it on 2 different runs with a shitton of promotions & I never get the invite.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
How to get the for Emma because for some reasons I am stuck in the first ?
A walkthrough or console command/listed variable change would be helpful; I got the current steam version.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
The invitation to the party is usually made by Aletta on Fridays if I don't remember
The party is on Fridays, the invitation happens Mon-Wed by working at the office and matching the requirements. There are a lot of events that trigger at work so if another one is triggering the party may be queued behind and will trigger eventually.

dcmacho

Apr 25, 2018
The party is on Fridays, the invitation happens Mon-Wed by working at the office and matching the requirements. There are a lot of events that trigger at work so if another one is triggering the party may be queued behind and will trigger eventually.
I am having the same issue. Finished Aletta's introduction, promoted twice, worked on Monday...won't trigger. I usually do a fresh start with each release. The only time I couldn't get the office party to trigger is with this release (2021.12.0c).

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
PLS, CAN ANYONES ENCODING .RPYC FILES TO ORIGINAL .RPY???? I REAL NEED THIS!!!!

Up to date rpyc decompiler that has worked on every game I've ever used it in. It will even generate rpy files from rpyc inside rpa without the need to extract the rpa first.

Note that if the decompiler encounters an error, the incomplete rpy files will fail to compile on future launches and prevent the game from launching, so I recommend making a copy of the game and decompiling the copy first, as a test. Otherwise you have to clean up and delete the offending rpy files to resolve the compile errors.

The latest version seems to work fine with this game without any errors, in my experience.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Can't make Aletta to appear in the coffee break room for her introduction, when I have a break Shiori comes instead of her. I have 100 charm.

Reactions: noxfeur

fastruned

Jul 24, 2017
I am having the same issue. Finished Aletta's introduction, promoted twice, worked on Monday...won't trigger. I usually do a fresh start with each release. The only time I couldn't get the office party to trigger is with this release (2021.12.0c).
Me too. It seems they reworked the Aletta-Storyline a bit and according to the wiki 5 promotions are now required for the party invitation. However I started a new run and 7 promotions in nothing has happened. Over at the discord channel there are a couple of people mentioning that they can't trigger the party invitation also

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Me too. It seems they reworked the Aletta-Storyline a bit and according to the wiki 5 promotions are now required for the party invitation. However I started a new run and 7 promotions in nothing has happened. Over at the discord channel there are a couple of people mentioning that they can't trigger the party invitation also
With 21-12-0b I still had only 2 promotions needed though. Though I would agree that raising that number (whether to 5 is debateable) could benefit the early game by not introducing too many new girls at once and more specifically holding Cassidy's event chain off until a new player is somewhat settled in.

On another note right now I also experience the Ayesha beach date problem where no calling her on summer weekends lures her out - I only get the normal call choices which lead to nothing.

fastruned

Jul 24, 2017
With 21-12-0b I still had only 2 promotions needed though. Though I would agree that raising that number (whether to 5 is debateable) could benefit the early game by not introducing too many new girls at once and more specifically holding Cassidy's event chain off until a new player is somewhat settled in.

On another note right now I also experience the Ayesha beach date problem where no calling her on summer weekends lures her out - I only get the normal call choices which lead to nothing.
Someone on discord mentioned that he had the same problem with the office party and opened a save from version 21-12-0c in version 21-12-0b and instantly got the invite. I will try it myself and if it works I'll keep going with 21-12-0b for now. I don't even know what changed between versions but I don't think it will be too important.

Edit: Yeah, the office party invite works just fine with 21-12-0b

I really like this game, but sometimes it can be a buggy mess ...

Last edited:

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
I know people complain about people not realising that others have already posted the same complaints, but since a lot of people are posting other way less gamebreaking problems it feels fair to ask again. I am constantly crashing when trying to save my game and sometimes even when loading. This problem also occured when I tried to rollback. Do some people just not have this problem or is there some fix for it?

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021

Someone on discord mentioned that he had the same problem with the office party and opened a save from version 21-12-0c in version 21-12-0b and instantly got the invite. I will try it myself and if it works I'll keep going with 21-12-0b for now. I don't even know what changed between versions but I don't think it will be too important.

Edit: Yeah, the office party invite works just fine with 21-12-0b

I really like this game, but sometimes it can be a buggy mess ...
21.12.0c introduced a small bug that prevents the Office invite event to trigger, if you go back to 21.12.0b, trigger that event, then you can go back to 21.12.0c and use that, because 21.12.0c introduced several bug fixes. Next patch will have the Office party bug fixed.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes