GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
I've married a bunch of the girls and finished the game, but when I start a new game right after I don't get a new game plus like some in this thread have mentioned. Am I doing something wrong?
Every so often an update comes out that adds just enough to make me start a new game, but it'd be easier if I could start a NG+.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I've married a bunch of the girls and finished the game, but when I start a new game right after I don't get a new game plus like some in this thread have mentioned. Am I doing something wrong?
Every so often an update comes out that adds just enough to make me start a new game, but it'd be easier if I could start a NG+.
Did you use the cheat menu?

Reactions: GeezG

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Did you use the cheat menu?
Ahh, I just opened them on a new playthrough and I see what happened. I was using old saves that didn't have that message yet (or maybe I missed it?), and I used cheats constantly in every playthrough... I guess I can grind one girl and then start a new game plus after that.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Somehow Palla's worked out fine, its advancing.
How I can get lucky now tho? My Mike has the lucky trait from the New Game pluses, but the Emma event still doesn't activates.

TheOtherPeter

May 11, 2018
is there anyway to remove the love loss you get at midnight of everyday?

i have searched through the rpy files but i have no idea what triggers it

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
is there anyway to remove the love loss you get at midnight of everyday?

i have searched through the rpy files but i have no idea what triggers it
Yes, keep doing their quests/compliment the girl. I assume you are getting it with Kleio. It's a mechanic that is tied to their level of homosexuality/GP stat

Zeptha

May 24, 2018
Hey guys i believe i've bugged kylie i can't get her arrested to open camilia is there a jump command to get said event?

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Man Sam's new face is just atrocious. She looks like she's constantly about to pass out, and it's such a massive step down from the old art.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
What is the variable name for Emma's hidden lovepoints?

edit: emmalovepoints

used

edit2: now trying to get Minami into Home Harem... but Samantha is already a part of it... so no dice? Navigating this game is a fucking nightmare.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What is the variable name for Emma's hidden lovepoints?

edit: emmalovepoints

used

edit2: now trying to get Minami into Home Harem... but Samantha is already a part of it... so no dice? Navigating this game is a fucking nightmare.
Well, navigating it ain't so bad. Only when you want to get everybody and everything (except Kylie/Camila) into one playthrough it gets taxing. ;)

However, Sam/Minami should be able to enter the Home Harem in any order.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
please elaborate
What precisely? Kylie/Camila cannot be both in the game, so you can only get one of them. Apart from that I think managing one to three girls is pretty easy unless you choose bad combos, only when you - as I do myself - just can't get enough, the terror steps in.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I am stranged. I can't go to the second "Talk to Palla in the coffee shop" despite having spend entire days waiting for her there.
Or how it does work? I have to rise her Submission to certain level or what?
she has to be in the coffee shop for the event to trigger.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
What precisely? Kylie/Camila cannot be both in the game, so you can only get one of them. Apart from that I think managing one to three girls is pretty easy unless you choose bad combos, only when you - as I do myself - just can't get enough, the terror steps in.
OK. I didn't even know who Camile was.

As for Minami and Home Harem... moved forward. The Wiki says to interact with Minami after 20:00 when Bree and Sasha are at home... and that causes the latter two to pop up and ask to join... and then I am forced to choose between the two of them and Minami.

Which is weird because I did the 5P with Samantha *and* Minami.

Feels21

Jul 14, 2020
Can someone help me? Can't proceed to have the foursome with Minami, Bree and Sasha

Also, another thing, is there a way to reset just one character? If there is, it would be of great help

snegge

Jan 4, 2021
Welcome to the club... Is it me, or are there mad memory leaks in this game? I guess I'll have to just completely restart...

Edit: Yeah, restarting fixed most/possibly all of the issues, but seems super ridiculous how much cheating is required to catch back up to old point. Still, at least the phone cheat menu is far more in depth than I had expected!
Yup, been having these issues too and also noticed they are removed once you start new games. It bothers me though, cause if it happened on this save I don't see why it wouldn't happen on whatever new playthrough I do. Feels like it has to be fixed for it to be playable.
I'm attaching my save file in case in might help in detecting a problem, but it's probably to do with the memory as you said.

fluffsta

Oct 7, 2017
would seem that I have encountered an issue with my current game around the boss, i cant trigger the damn office party so i move that story line, for whatever reason it just wont trigger, what can i do?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes