Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
would seem that I have encountered an issue with my current game around the boss, i cant trigger the damn office party so i move that story line, for whatever reason it just wont trigger, what can i do?
It seems to be abug in this version.
Use 21.12-0b for the party to trigger.

Reactions: Donkeybong
Nov 23, 2018
have a problem with Samantha's route since she asks me to epie Ryan or whatever his name is, but I've spent days visiting the nightclub but he never shows up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
have a problem with Samantha's route since she asks me to epie Ryan or whatever his name is, but I've spent days visiting the nightclub but he never shows up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
When you get to that point you are on a timer, you need to increase Sam's love to 40 before Ryan appears in the nightclub, and the wedding will trigger a week after the event that raises the love cap to 40.

Nov 23, 2018
When you get to that point you are on a timer, you need to increase Sam's love to 40 before Ryan appears in the nightclub, and the wedding will trigger a week after the event that raises the love cap to 40.
If it already increases the love of sam to 40 but still he never appears

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If it already increases the love of sam to 40 but still he never appears
Okay, we're going to try and pinpoint some points, so forgive me if we're retreading old ground.

1 - Did you help Sam with her homework while she was at the Park?
2 - Was Sam at 40 love when you went to the nightclub?
3 - Did you try to re-enter the nightclub?
4 - Did you wait an hour and re-enter the nightclub?
5 - Did you immediately go to the nightclub after helping Sam in the Park or did you go the next day?
6 - Has it been more than 7 in-game days between you helping Sam in the Park and going to the nightclub?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, anyones, can you reclompleys current version .rpyc files from arhive
to .rpy? I realy need this, cus with .rpyc only i can not play/start! :(

Nov 23, 2018
Okay, we're going to try and pinpoint some points, so forgive me if we're retreading old ground.

5 - Did you immediately go to the nightclub after helping Sam in the Park or did you go the next day?
6 - Has it been more than 7 in-game days between you helping Sam in the Park and going to the nightclub?
2 and 3 are the actions that I have performed

Nov 23, 2018

At the end it appeared I don't know what the fuck I did but it now appears which is the route I have to do to add it to the arem home whether to tell it or not to tell it can you give me a hand lol
I'm sorry for my english hehehe

yolo1337

Jan 25, 2018
Sooo, I load a previous version save and it loads, but I try to save again after that and it just freezes? So effectively, previous saves don't really work and we must start over for every new version?

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
At the end it appeared I don't know what the fuck I did but it now appears which is the route I have to do to add it to the arem home whether to tell it or not to tell it can you give me a hand lol
I'm sorry for my english hehehe
You need to go for her revenge path, which now requires not to tell her, later you will have to tell her and not apologize.

Sooo, I load a previous version save and it loads, but I try to save again after that and it just freezes? So effectively, previous saves don't really work and we must start over for every new version?
Nobody is having such issues. Did you mod the game or used commands?

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Had some problems around Sam and being stuck at around the same point, don't know which version, started a new one with new version 21.11.0a android.
Because some things messed up while going back in choices due to to small buttons in android.
Can hardly see the "back" button let alone touching it.
The android version needs another layout i.m.o.

Love the game, great work.

AdhaDarkness

Aug 23, 2018
It's interact to sasha...it's sasha and minami together in living room and its can 3 select solo(sasha only),threesome(bree and sasha) or foursome(Bree Sasha and Minami)

charabit781

May 21, 2020
What the heck why action button was missing it happend everywhere i can't do anything even go to sleep i just start new game in version 2.1.1.2.0
Screenshot_2.jpg

Nov 23, 2018
You need to go for her revenge path, which now requires not to tell her, later you will have to tell her and not apologize.

I not only made a save before in case time passed and suddenly when I got into the club I appeared

yolo1337

Jan 25, 2018
Nope, no mod or commands, creating a new game save file for the current version works just fine. But all previous version saves will load but be super laggy and freeze upon saving.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What the heck why action button was missing it happend everywhere i can't do anything even go to sleep i just start new game in version 2.1.1.2.0
View attachment 1584969
Sometimes the action buttons just disappear (bug), loading/saving or similar might help.

However, most of the time it is your needs which will prevent you from doing stuff. If you look at the top, you'll see the "0" next to the shower symbol - that means you stink. Well, Mike does at least. Go home, take a shower. Also, you will have to eat soon or be stuck again.

Hint, since this is a 9am picture: always (unless there are very good reasons not to) start the day with a shower and a meal. My usual setup is alarm at 6am, shower til 7, breakfast til 8. Once you're closer with the girls you can move this back an hour for the added benefit of common showering and eating with Bree, but at 6 the bathroom is always empty. At 8 you can already start working in the office (though nobody will be there except for possibly Shiori), alternatively you can play on the Zbox, once bought, to raise your happiness if it is an issue.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, I can make the game sound fun, can't I? "Make sure to get up early so you can go to work at 8 and pull three shifts to get some money. This will distract you from your day to day life" ;)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes