fastruned

Jul 24, 2017
21.12.0c introduced a small bug that prevents the Office invite event to trigger, if you go back to 21.12.0b, trigger that event, then you can go back to 21.12.0c and use that, because 21.12.0c introduced several bug fixes. Next patch will have the Office party bug fixed.
Thank you!

I know people complain about people not realising that others have already posted the same complaints, but since a lot of people are posting other way less gamebreaking problems it feels fair to ask again. I am constantly crashing when trying to save my game and sometimes even when loading. This problem also occured when I tried to rollback. Do some people just not have this problem or is there some fix for it?
I only encountered this with one version in the past and after re-downloading the game it never happened againg. But I honestly don't know if that was the reason or if I accidentally did something else.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Heh, just got the Minami thunderstorm event, where she asks if she can sleep in the MC's bed that night.

Next morning, the MC says "I feel sick".

Lovely bit of coincidence there.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey guys, could you tell me the cheat comands please?
Any mod/cheat to get rid of jealousy?
Console commands in general do not work on this game and lead to crashes or non triggering events, thus nobody ever cared to collect what should theoretically work but in practice doesn't. You're basically stuck with the in game cheat spudkin mentioned, which only affects player stats, traits, and money. Plus I think preggo on/off. So no removal of jealousy despite me not being sure what you mean (do you want LP losses not triggering, Kylie's tsundere removed or Sasha's cheat check undone).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Number2415LS

Nov 4, 2018
Hello, I do apologies for being an idiot but it would seem that I have encountered an issue with my current game.

Simply put i am unable to access the Studio. Now i know the in game method to do this is to either start as a guitar player or alternatively delay the event long enough to leave it however I have encounter the sang that I did not do this until alwhile into the game.

Now I know using New game plus could solve this issue but right now Im asking to see if there may be any other solution.

If anyone can give me any advice on this whether Console commands or save editing i would very much appreciate the advise.

capra

Jun 12, 2018
Does Emma have an event where she confronts you about being pregnant?

I visted her every day post impregnation and she never contronted me. Is there some kind of trigger to do it?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Console commands in general do not work on this game and lead to crashes or non triggering events, thus nobody ever cared to collect what should theoretically work but in practice doesn't. You're basically stuck with the in game cheat spudkin mentioned, which only affects player stats, traits, and money. Plus I think preggo on/off. So no removal of jealousy despite me not being sure what you mean (do you want LP losses not triggering, Kylie's tsundere removed or Sasha's cheat check undone).
Console commands work pretty good.
You only have to use them wisely.
Here are a few

Reactions: bobnotfound

Fap&Fap

Feb 20, 2021
Help!!!
Minami snooping around
Prerequisites: Already formed the home harem, Had a threesome with Bree & Sasha the night before, Had sex with Minami before once, wake up 07:00 - 09:00, times denied Minami < 3

Minami is trying to figure out what is going on between Mike, Sasha an Bree. She bursts into Mikes room after he had some fun Bree & Sasha.

• If MIke tells Minami that he is not in the mood that will lead to 2 new options he can choose from:
    • He deny that there is anything between him and the girls. Minami will get angry and storm out of his room. (increases times denied by +1)
    • If he tells her that he sleeps with Bree and Sasha, Minami will leave his room. (this will lead to )
  • "Come here": Mike sleeps with Minami to distract her. (increases times denied by +1)
I have done all Prerequisites but the event not start, why?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I have huge freezes (up to 5 min) on normal/quick save & load + on roll back on previous version save.
Welcome to the club... Is it me, or are there mad memory leaks in this game? I guess I'll have to just completely restart...

Edit: Yeah, restarting fixed most/possibly all of the issues, but seems super ridiculous how much cheating is required to catch back up to old point. Still, at least the phone cheat menu is far more in depth than I had expected!

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
The first are the ones you can also access with the in game cheats. With sub and love you have to at least be careful to not go over any triggers.
That's what I meant with use them wisely.
As far as I understand with the cheatmenu. If you use it you can't get game+.
Besides that. Using the console is quicker.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I am stranged. I can't go to the second "Talk to Palla in the coffee shop" despite having spend entire days waiting for her there.
Or how it does work? I have to rise her Submission to certain level or what?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes