fastruned

Jul 24, 2017
If you used in game cheats through the phone it shouldn't matter (except that you cannot start NG+ from a cheated game), if you modified individual flags or values in the save or via console however anything can happen and needn't be visible except for suddenly something not triggering or some rollback issue occuring.
Thank you!

I used just the phone. I'm not even aware of the console cheats in this game

Rjoshk29

Apr 19, 2021

View attachment 570749
Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-01
Release Date: 2021-12-27
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 21.12.0c
Language: English
Other Games: - I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v21.12.0b): - MEGA - -
Android
(v21.9.1): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED
* - TORRENT

Extras: Walkthrough PDF (v20.1) - Scene guide - Gallery Mod -
Fan Sign

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093 View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
How can I do a translation into

View attachment 570749
Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-01
Release Date: 2021-12-27
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 21.12.0c
Language: English
Other Games: - I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v21.12.0b): - MEGA - -
Android
(v21.9.1): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED
* - TORRENT

Extras: Walkthrough PDF (v20.1) - Scene guide - Gallery Mod -
Fan Sign

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093 View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Spanish? I have tried with translator ++ but it does not work

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Love & Sex: Second Base - v21.12.0c - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You quoted the wrong one :D
Anyway, just... try falling asleep again? Not sure of this update yet, but it used to be you would wake up in the middle of the night if your food meter, for example, was low. Try to just fall asleep again, or do some stuff around the house if you are too rested, then go to sleep again. I do remember there used to be problems if you didn't progress with Minami far enough into her main quest (or completed it). I also had to try at least three times last time I went the Home Harem route with Minami.

Sep 26, 2020
You quoted the wrong one :D
Anyway, just... try falling asleep again? Not sure of this update yet, but it used to be you would wake up in the middle of the night if your food meter, for example, was low. Try to just fall asleep again, or do some stuff around the house if you are too rested, then go to sleep again. I do remember there used to be problems if you didn't progress with Minami far enough into her main quest (or completed it). I also had to try at least three times last time I went the Home Harem route with Minami.
Oops yeah I did. I don't know what's wrong. I have basically completed Minami's story line (besides proposing to her and fucking her in the shower), so maybe that's it?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
More and more, I'm starting to dislike a lot of the artistic direction being taken in this game. Emma had always looked neat and petite and now she looks she just had gastric bypass.

Reactions: BOW

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Came across a small bug, but during the "Kitchen Fun Time" event with Bree on her maid path, the graphic seems to represent a small dong despite me not having it. Well, I might, but not my character in this game.

CyberClaw

May 21, 2018
More and more, I'm starting to dislike a lot of the artistic direction being taken in this game. Emma had always looked neat and petite and now she looks she just had gastric bypass.
She looks like any person crouching. The stomache folds like that no matter how skinny someone is. Personally I like the new art direction, the artist is better with proportions.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
'nothe bug/text image inconsistency: when you celebrate your promotion with Dwayne and Aletta and meet Lexi, text talks about you going into Lexi's vag but image clearly shows you entered another place. Not as disrupting as some of the temporal inconsistencies but still strange.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
She looks like any person crouching. The stomache folds like that no matter how skinny someone is. Personally I like the new art direction, the artist is better with proportions.
I think the trick is to find more flattering poses to avoid this issue.

Godofredo778

Dec 15, 2021
In the latest version

Has anyone had the problem that suddenly they do not deduct 100 from the rent on Sundays?

Sorry for my English

Godofredo778

Dec 15, 2021
Yes it's correct

But Monday is the same

I think is a bug
in previous versions it did not happen to me, it is from the third week

TBell67

Sep 22, 2021
Hey i cant trigger ayesha's beach date even with the sunmer afternoon (14-16) helpp
I don't think it's you. I am also unable to get the event to fire in the latest build, despite meeting all prerequisites. It's probably a bug.

Other bugs this version:
Loading during a date will allow you to kiss/compliment/gift again, even if you already had
Kylie gains yandere when giving a gift to Kylie. This is bad.

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I don't think it's you. I am also unable to get the event to fire in the latest build, despite meeting all prerequisites. It's probably a bug.
Same here. Tried with car/sports car, but not with bike (already had a car by the point summer came). Tried both Saturday and Sunday (during summer), all I get are the Chat/Ask for location/date options, and neither of them trigger it.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes