HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
You need to go down on her multiple times, how many times depends on the size of your dick. If you're "hung" then you need to have gone down on her 15 times I think. I got that from the Patreon Wiki, haven't been able to test it myself as my own save is messed up and I really don't feel like starting over right now.
Yeah, thanks, already done with Emma, got her pregnant too, and yeah, 15 times anal sex with hung before vg sex, but I wonder if it will work if we use the small staff pills to get small penis, do anal (5 times iirc) until we are able to do V sex, then use the other pill to return to hung and still have v sex with her without having to do the extra 10 anal.. :unsure: :unsure:

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
hey, why i cant proceed shiori's story after 70? i did get the lap dance and couldnt able to proceed while talkin to her at office
I haven't played much lately, so forgive me if my memory is wrong, but try calling Shiori into your office and talking to her there instead of talking to her in the main work area.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Another Alexis bug: After the beach date and having "the talk" (even hiring the investigator) in the Story tracker her "Talk with Alexis" box remains unchecked.
How to start Beach date? I've done all the other dates and her love is locked at 40. What am I missing?

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Hey man, think y'all could do a torrent of this?

https://f95zone.to/threads/wonder-slave-trainer-v0-5-1-zuleyka-games.69038/

Reactions: RPDL

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
For the beach date you need the swimsuit and a means of transportation (bike/car), plus the right season. Also can only be done on weekends.
I have all that, AND it's summer. She doesn't repond well to giving the Sexy Swimsuit, but for the Cute Swimsuit she accepts it and doesn't respond at all. Is she supposed to call me? Because if I ask her on a date I can only choose Cinema, Fancy Restaurant, Pub and Home. They are all after 20:00 too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have all that, AND it's summer. She doesn't repond well to giving the Sexy Swimsuit, but for the Cute Swimsuit she accepts it and doesn't respond at all. Is she supposed to call me? Because if I ask her on a date I can only choose Cinema, Fancy Restaurant, Pub and Home. They are all after 20:00 too.
You need a weekend (sat or sun) afternoon date for the beach. Girls have a swimsuit of their own so giving them one isn't necessary.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And now I am hit heavily with an already reported bug, namely actions not showing up in the menu. Not related to a lack of energy/food or similar, once I even needed food but couldn't get to eat in kitchen or pub.

Sometimes all actions are gone. (Happened twice or thrice)
Chores actions are missing (sometimes all, sometimes some)
Four leaf clover search not possible at all (so far), neither in spring nor in summer.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
so i am in spring day 9 or 10 and when i go to the park at night i don't get the magnifying glass did this change at some point

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
I finally found out why i can't trigger minami snoop around during home harem because if you start Samantha's quest of I admit trigger during the part where you confess to Samantha ur seeing other girls. It will lock you out of adding Minami to Home Harem. Therefore you would need to finish Samantha's Home Harem before you are allow to add Minami. So if you are trying to get the Fivesome scene of adding Samantha into the Harem along with Minami. Finish Minami first before triggering I admit to Samantha.
How to make girl sex slave ?
depends on which girls. Some girls need to be 100 kinky points before u are allow to slave collar them which u need to buy. Some girls have lower requirements where 75 kinky points is enough. Use this site

So, any fix for the "name 'm' is not defined" bug?
picture? cause this is not enough info for us to even tell what u have done. Give us more info what u did before this happened

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
I wanted to watch tv with Sasha.
All options but horror give an error.
I have a feeling some of ur files is corrupted or ur saves is corrupted somehow. Either you messed with the variables which can screw up the files. Try redownloading the files? if you replace the files and it still like that then i pretty sure ur save file is corrupted and prob cannot be fixed

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I have a feeling some of ur files is corrupted or ur saves is corrupted somehow. Either you messed with the variables which can screw up the files. Try redownloading the files? if you replace the files and it still like that then i pretty sure ur save file is corrupted and prob cannot be fixed
Thanks. I redownloaded and it works fine now.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes