Zeptha

May 24, 2018
i have a problem with getting evidence to get kyile arrested is it another of this patch or do i have to wait for new patch for it to be fixed?

Blood In The Ink

Oct 21, 2021
Guys, need help with Aletta. KP and LP locked by 20 and 50. Event in fores was viewed.
In story tacker uncompleted next events. What's the trouble?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Not sure if it's ok to post this, but I came across the following console command which can help if you pick a date and then aren't able to get the girl to 100%.

game.set_flag("datescore",100)
Doesn't work for me. Verified syntax and entered about 4 times.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Sooo, I load a previous version save and it loads, but I try to save again after that and it just freezes? So effectively, previous saves don't really work and we must start over for every new version?
Nobody is having such issues. Did you mod the game or used commands?
Some of us definitely have this issue or similar issues, don't listen to Siege Wizard. Dunno if such issues are due memory leaks or just bum code that is looking for stuff in the wrong place, but definitely can wreck old saves. Just gotta completely restart and use phone cheat menu to catch up for at least this version. Prolly will have to do that every couple of versions forever now...

Reactions: yolo1337

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Some one know why when i do some action i got a little text saying "unknown attribute" ? Like peeping in the shower, slapping ass ....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys, need help with Aletta. KP and LP locked by 20 and 50. Event in fores was viewed.
In story tacker uncompleted next events. What's the trouble?
Just gotten past that pretty recently so it shouldn't be bugged in general. I think forget about the "Work with Aletta" if it doesn't trigger but visit Aletta in the afternoon and interact with her.

Does anybody know the console command for Samantha's events?
I don't know them but just to reiterate: console commands changing flags are almost always gonna break your game, especially if you're thinking about switching from one Sam path to another. So at the very least, save before applying any.

Blood In The Ink

Oct 21, 2021
Just gotten past that pretty recently so it shouldn't be bugged in general. I think forget about the "Work with Aletta" if it doesn't trigger but visit Aletta in the afternoon and interact with her.
Maybe I did not describe the problem in full or we did not understand each other. Whatever I do, these events are not activated.
With Audrey same trouble in event with new dress in your office.

You have this promblem? if no, then i doing something wrong.

By the way. Pregnancy passes there or reset by cheat?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maybe I did not describe the problem in full or we did not understand each other. Whatever I do, these events are not activated.
My answer was going towards the fact that "whatever you do" can be a lot and one thing can easily be overlooked in this game, since it often asks for very specific stuff, and if you normally don't go to Aletta's office you can easily miss it in your daily routine.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
With Audrey same trouble in event with new dress in your office.

You have this promblem? if no, then i doing something wrong.

By the way. Pregnancy passes there or reset by cheat?
Lest I forget, one of the quests specifically needs you to be there on a Saturday afternoon.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Can't get past Emma being pained cause MC's dick is too large, any way around this or is this the easy way out of "incomplete path" for Emma?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Can't get past Emma being pained cause MC's dick is too large, any way around this or is this the easy way out of "incomplete path" for Emma?

You can use this wiki and see the next steps for Emma. In the section "Petite love".

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017

You can use this wiki and see the next steps for Emma. In the section "Petite love".
MC has to either butt fuck her 15+ times or eat her out 15+ times first. (If MC is hung)

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
So I tried to compile 21.12.0c for macOS and I get the following error when trying to select Mike: (Mike or Bree is never displayed, only the text choice.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can fall back to the 21.12.0b in the OP, but it would've been nice to have had the most recent version.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021

Have the same problem, on Android. Anyone knows if MC can have sex with her before the latest version, playing 21.1.9 because I thought I fckd her on win version ages ago, so I'm thinking do I run against the end of her story for this version or must I go on?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Another error, this time with v21.12.0b for the Mac, happens when MC is at the tattoo shop with Kleio regardless of what's chosen: Get a tattoo/don't get a tattoo, get it now/don't get it now, whatever. Unrecoverable... cannot ignore my way through. I'm dead in the water (on my MBP) until I get a resolution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes