Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
Office party events are not activated.
Nothing happens even though I've been working since the Aletta introduction scene + promoted 2time.
But no one is saying this. If it's not a bug, did I make a mistake?

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yes, you made the mistake of posting for help without looking back over the last couple of pages to see if other people had this problem.

Its a known bug in 12.0c. You're best bet is to go back to 12.0b, trigger the event there and continue on from c after the office party.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
Yes, you made the mistake of posting for help without looking back over the last couple of pages to see if other people had this problem.

Its a known bug in 12.0c. You're best bet is to go back to 12.0b, trigger the event there and continue on from c after the office party.
Thanks! Next time I will write after checking properly.

rock2ez

Jul 31, 2021
Office party events are not activated.
Nothing happens even though I've been working since the Aletta introduction scene + promoted 2time.
But no one is saying this. If it's not a bug, did I make a mistake?
I am having the same problem
And I go back to the previous version got the office party invetation on 21.11.1, back to 21.12.0c Levisah won't show up at the office
One more, When I call Ayesha on week-end, her event won't triggle, fine in the previous version
Think they are bugs, already stopped playing
Version 21.12.0d has just released, you may try it and see if they are fixed

iopasd96

Aug 12, 2020
Why does the game run really slow for me? I have an i-5 and 8gb ram on Win 10. Do I really need a better rig to run this game? Every click of the mouse takes like 1 second to register. I just downloaded it for the first time, so it is not a problem of old saves. I also have an SSD

Last edited:

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I am certain many people do not like it because many aspects you mention are real.

The "1% grind" as an example can become really jarring, my go-to example would be Harmony, while you only need 15-20 "manual" points of loss of religiousness, unlike Morgan you need to do it to advance, and since she is only available during the week at two timeslots colliding with other stuff I like to do, it is a hassle. Then again, it is more realistic that stuff takes time than other games where you, say, train at the gym with somebody 5 times and suddenly they want to give you a blowjob. Also the money gain is slow if you want to, say, buy a car in time to get beach dates in your first summer done.

I don't really understand what you mean by "unique art". I quite like the art style, though I'll give you some inconsistencies between character sprite and "special scenes". In the end it's probably a matter of taste. By the way, IIRC it is a hired artist and the same for all scenes.

Also scheduling is a major PITA at times. Weekends in summer get really cramped to get everybody to the beach to be able to continue their storylines, while otherwise sundays lose their appeal quickly (at least once you finished bible studies).

I don't get why you are upset with difficulty settings and NG+. For difficulty: choose the easiest one, let those who like more of a challenge choose the others, you are not missing out. With NG+ I guess you doubt the necessity to play it more than once since you are going for an "all you can eat buffet" in one playthrough. So do I, so I get that. However, this game isn't necessarily built for "our" audience - doing a couple is strongly encouraged, if you want to see them all - and avoid the traps of doing stuff in the wrong order - you'll have to work for it. And I'll give you easily that some characters are less accessible than others. Though I see "Minami is badly designed" more as your subjective opinion than as a matter of fact.

I am at my fifth or seventh playthrough right now (of course "through" only to the respective end of content) and despite the above things, I like this game and there will probably be more.

My main draw is actually the pacing. Yes, it can be grindy, but to me it feels more real (when you consider the in game time passed it still is quite fast actually), also that it isn't the same for each character. I like the special mechanics some of the girls have which - while themselves a bit "grindy" - brings variance to what you do. I like that the girls' attitudes towards sex are more realistic than in most other games, it is - Lexi notwithstanding - not a throwaway goodie "Oh, you hung, we fuck" nor that big of a deal between consenting adults. Not with everybody (Kylie, Minami), not all the time (Hanna, Palla), but in general. MC also is on a sweet spot between "virgin discovering the wonders of the world" and "biggest stud evah". I actually like that you have to do some routine stuff and cannot just go for the girls all day every day. I like that you can completely ignore (almost) each and every character without it affecting the other stories too much. I like that you can fail - I am no roguelike fan or similar, but stuff I do matters outside of "+2 love points", which I consider nice. I like that this therefore is a game I control not a story I watch. Speaking of which: I liked the individual stories, mostly well written, and given the complexities even the quite occasional inconsistencies (like girls "being seen naked for the first time" when we already had sex) don't bother me too much.

Of course nobody has to like all that and differing opinions are fine, as opinions usually are. You won't find too many deviation in this thread however, after a couple of years of development those not liking the direction have mostly moved on, those here are the ones who like the game. And may also be blind towards some of the problems new players face. By now I know to avoid Samantha in the park until I am ready for her wedding, and I know what being ready for her wedding means, and I can play a whole non-event day with work, shower, eating, enjoyment without even needing to think and thus will have a different view. But yeah, I liked it from the start and I still do. But, to circle back to your original question: many people already generally dislike sandboxes and grind, so you're certainly not alone with your POV either.
Not everything is realistic as you might think. It's just a waste of time and a little mismanagement. As for the arts I've said aren't unique, it's notable to see that in the game. I may have expressed myself badly, but what I wanted to say is that they are not matched between the scenes and the character, it's hard to say even. This thing about the person who likes a challenge, is this serious? if the person likes to grind, there's really no debate. But other than that, the game as I said is poorly designed. The problem is spending hours and watch time fly and just in that game you wasted hours of your life.
The pace of this game is not difficult man, don't confuse things, difficult would be a more detailed dating sim, but also I will not take away all the merit that the game has. Certain girl attitudes are great, you're right. But I'm not saying the game is bad or that it's an unplayable game to play but I'm saying it's a little poorly managed and some things need to be improved, such as that quest tab, there is no concrete information because "fuck Lexi in the shower" where and when can I do this, you know? most things you get lost and look for a walkthrough so you don't have to spend more of your time that you're already spending. I like to take risk in games, however this game is more than frustration. I don't want you to think I'm saying it's unfair, it's just a little mishandled. I didn't even talk about the MC's conditions, that's why I said the game is a big grind ball, to recover your energies you would have to eat, but there is no restaurant or cafeteria for that. Only if you go on a date. The character gets tired of everything quickly, every action makes you lose a lot, having to keep going back to the MC's house and doing things and taking time everything is arduous.

Those who didn't like the game moved on, I'll take that advice, because it's really not a better choice to waste my time. I hope you have fun, even because I don't see any great reason for both of us to argue.

Reactions: Kingdomless

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Why does the game run really slow for me? I have an i-5 and 8gb ram on Win 10. Do I really need a better rig to run this game? Every click of the mouse takes like 1 second to register. I just downloaded it for the first time, so it is not a problem of old saves. I also have an SSD
The game runs slow for everyone.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I am having the same problem
And I go back to the previous version got the office party invetation on 21.11.1, back to 21.12.0c Levisah won't show up at the office
One more, When I call Ayesha on week-end, her event won't triggle, fine in the previous version
Think they are bugs, already stopped playing
Version 21.12.0d has just released, you may try it and see if they are fixed
I did the office party with 21.12.0b and went back to c.
In my playthrough, Lavish showed up, a week after the office party.
Ayesha worked fine.
Did you call Ayesha, in the summer between 1400 and 1600?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Has anyone figured out if there is anything to do at the movies besides groping and fingering (and food, etc., but that's not important). Just curious if there is some hidden option to escalate further. Plus, groping doesn't seem to do anything to increase date score...?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The game runs slow for everyone.
Not for everyone - if it did, the problem would be easier to locate. Many people do not have this problem at all. My PC I used until last year didn't have any problems at all and it had way worse specs than yours (11 year old off-the-shelf § 300 potato).

But yeah, quite many people see problems the way you describe them with second long lags and similar, and so far no relation to anything, not PC specifications, not OS, nothing, have been identified.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not everything is realistic as you might think. It's just a waste of time and a little mismanagement. As for the arts I've said aren't unique, it's notable to see that in the game. I may have expressed myself badly, but what I wanted to say is that they are not matched between the scenes and the character, it's hard to say even. This thing about the person who likes a challenge, is this serious? if the person likes to grind, there's really no debate. But other than that, the game as I said is poorly designed. The problem is spending hours and watch time fly and just in that game you wasted hours of your life.
The pace of this game is not difficult man, don't confuse things, difficult would be a more detailed dating sim, but also I will not take away all the merit that the game has. Certain girl attitudes are great, you're right. But I'm not saying the game is bad or that it's an unplayable game to play but I'm saying it's a little poorly managed and some things need to be improved, such as that quest tab, there is no concrete information because "fuck Lexi in the shower" where and when can I do this, you know? most things you get lost and look for a walkthrough so you don't have to spend more of your time that you're already spending. I like to take risk in games, however this game is more than frustration. I don't want you to think I'm saying it's unfair, it's just a little mishandled. I didn't even talk about the MC's conditions, that's why I said the game is a big grind ball, to recover your energies you would have to eat, but there is no restaurant or cafeteria for that. Only if you go on a date. The character gets tired of everything quickly, every action makes you lose a lot, having to keep going back to the MC's house and doing things and taking time everything is arduous.

Those who didn't like the game moved on, I'll take that advice, because it's really not a better choice to waste my time. I hope you have fun, even because I don't see any great reason for both of us to argue.
Well, maybe "realistic" wasn't the best choice of words, let's say "life like". What I meant was that the different girls are not taken from the same set of archetypes we see over and over again, and put a - and here I will say more "realistic" - value on sex and partnership.

And yes, inconsistencies between the different images of girls sometimes happen. So I understood you there correctly.

And I am dead serious about liking a challenge. You are correct that the difficulty as such doesn't go up, however the slower pace of earning everything, from LP to money, means more coordination is needed between events. And some players like this kind of thing as opposed to the usual sandbox fare of "you can do whatever you want, in the end everything will work out". So I wouldn't say "poorly designed", it is just a different, at least on these forums possibly smaller target demographic. And me personally, I don't consider the time I spent on this game "wasted". It may be that spending more time within this world makes me care about it more, even if it is grinding, and thus heightens the joy to actually do something with the girls. Maybe it is my old habit of loving to maximise stuff in games, I don't know.

But these are all matters of taste. I will disagree with some other stuff: while there could/should be a restaurant in the city, there is the pub which offers a burger (+7 food, 25$, no time advancement), you have the snack at the mall. With happiness you have TV and Zbox (at home), Kart racing, the Arcade at the mall (just $1!). Need management is easy in this game. Once your stats go up, your maximum levels do too (except for food), this makes me rarely drop below 7. Here it seems that you haven't really worked out the mechanics. And of course, once you did you are free to still dislike them, I also do in other games with similar mechanics and sometimes turn them off when possible so I get that but from what you wrote you are doing something wrong which may lessen your enjoyment.

As for the quest log: agreed. While I am happy that it isn't too explicit, it sometimes is kinda vague-ish. Though finding the sweet spot for everybody is probably difficult, some like to try more, some like to be told more. The "sex with Lexi in the shower" example you quote however I consider extremely straightforward.

In the end: I see (most of) your points, I just value them differently and thus come to a different result than "poorly designed". Maybe it even is by game design theory, I wouldn't know about that, but then again I enjoy music which isn't highly regarded by critics (as well as music which is held in very high esteem). Matter of taste really.

Reactions: Andrealphus

senss

Sep 2, 2019
Can anyone tell me what value to change in save editor to cross off "Talk to Samantha about her marriage"? ive pregged her up on the revenge path and currently sitting at sp=100 and lp=80. cant make the talk happen. thanks!

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Yo Peeps, still hoping to get an answer for this:

Two things:
1) There is a Back button in the Android version of the game?

The only three commands I can see at the bottom of my screen, from left to right are:
Skip, Menu, and Auto. Back doesn't appear as an option anywhere in my game.

2) Is there a way in the Android version to clear all menu/UI options off of your game screen so only the image itself for wherever you are at in the game appears?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes