WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Is it possible to form more than one relationship at a time? If yes, then what do you need to do to have that?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
So what should one be looking at as far as stats are concerned then as far as LP, KP, and GP matter? Is it pretty much the same for all of the harems?
My only real concern is the sex scenes that play out that we don't have any real control over that occur at certain points. If one or two of those play out I'll be at three sex scenes and that could potentially mess things up, I'm thinking.
The stat that goes with girls in harems is gp.

You must have at least 40 to 50 percent

Throwaway1000500

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the harmony catching you masturbate again? I've searched everywhere and there doesn't seem to be an answer.. or if there is a list of events to call from the console?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So what should one be looking at as far as stats are concerned then as far as LP, KP, and GP matter? Is it pretty much the same for all of the harems?
My only real concern is the sex scenes that play out that we don't have any real control over that occur at certain points. If one or two of those play out I'll be at three sex scenes and that could potentially mess things up, I'm thinking.
You will find the individual requirements on the respective harem pages in the wiki.

Generally Girl points>=45% (the "likes women" stat), LP>=75%, KP>=25%.

Yes, "forced sex" the player has no control over can ruin the harem, however (a) not every forced scene counts (though I guess that is not intended) and (b) both girls need to have had sex with you three times before it fires, so in a normal playthrough it shouldn't be too big of a problem.

GruchaGroup

Sep 17, 2020
Is Harmony's sex scene during the Halloween party locked by her saint points? And I collared Alexis and yet got ntr Halloween scene. Emma's Petite lover event is available from 21.12b?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game really needs a gallery, the mod's there but nobody wants extra steps just to have gallery access
There may be an official gallery once the game is finished. Andrealphus and a few modders tried but got annoyed by all the changes that had to be applied each update. Let's be happy that there is a mod for now and hope they can keep it up.

As for your other mention in the review: animation will not happen in this game. Maybe in LSTB?

Borckan

Apr 4, 2020
Hi I have a problem
I used cheat and I forgot choice T.v.
Now I can't talk with anna about T.v.

Can someone help me plz

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Say, is it possible to have more than one type of harems, like say having the home and the band harem?
Long as you follow the steps required? Yes. If you messed up the home harem for example that pushed Sasha to leave, then obviously band harem would be impacted (not sure if you can have it with just Anna/Kleio).

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Long as you follow the steps required? Yes. If you messed up the home harem for example that pushed Sasha to leave, then obviously band harem would be impacted (not sure if you can have it with just Anna/Kleio).
Thanks.

BTW, I have look at the requirement of how to make a harem. When is the limit of making them?

To give an example, to make a home harem, you need to reach a certain level of Love Point, Girl Point, and have sex three times with Sasha and Bree. In this scenario, when would the conversation happen, to see whether you succeed or not? After having sex three times with just one of the girls or after doing that with both of them?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
To give an example, to make a home harem, you need to reach a certain level of Love Point, Girl Point, and have sex three times with Sasha and Bree. In this scenario, when would the conversation happen, to see whether you succeed or not? After having sex three times with just one of the girls or after doing that with both of them?
Generally speaking its when you return to the living room the next day. At least, that's where you're confronted by Sasha and Bree.

Jan 27, 2018
There may be an official gallery once the game is finished. Andrealphus and a few modders tried but got annoyed by all the changes that had to be applied each update. Let's be happy that there is a mod for now and hope they can keep it up.

As for your other mention in the review: animation will not happen in this game. Maybe in LSTB?
Yeah I figured that the gallery will be delayed, cuz it's not normal for a game with this much content, girls and kinky scenes to not have one.

About the animation, yah, thinking about it; animating the scenes will take so long since there's a lot. Just really drooling over Morgan, and Audrey's Raw Doggy scene, goddamn theirs were hot.

Jan 27, 2018
Anyhow, can anyone tell me about the recently added sex scenes for Emma, Anna, Cassidy, Lavish, Minami, Morgan? Also how to trigger these new scenes? Are they big additions? Cuz I may have failed to notice some of the changes. Like I'm at 70% for morgan rn and still can't get her higher than that; I also have 80% with emma and still can't go beyond that.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes