Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
In the case of Sasha and Bree, the trigger is that you've had sex with them three times. Each.

That's it. The flag has been activated.

Reactions: WinKid

Borckan

Apr 4, 2020
Hi I have a problem

I used cheat and I forgot choice T.v.

Now I can't talk with anna about T.v.

Help
Help
Help

Can someone help me plz

Jan 27, 2018
How do I trigger the event where lexi's trailer is burnt down. I've finished the 4some with sam, sasha and her, and I've already been trying to get the event to trigger by meeting her. But when I talk to her, nothing happens and no event triggers.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Thanks.

BTW, I have look at the requirement of how to make a harem. When is the limit of making them?

To give an example, to make a home harem, you need to reach a certain level of Love Point, Girl Point, and have sex three times with Sasha and Bree. In this scenario, when would the conversation happen, to see whether you succeed or not? After having sex three times with just one of the girls or after doing that with both of them?
In this case? When you've had sex with each of them 3x. My personal suggestion, besides checking wiki and the in game checklist, is always focus on stats before sex (girls stats not yours unless specifically indicated in the wiki). In the example you provided, once you've triggered the event you have to avoid any chance for them to be together at home and start the final check if the harem is successful or not - this can limit the time you have to spend to increase their girl love stat. Where as you can just get the girl love stat up first and then do sex and wait for the event to trigger.

The in game check list normally tells you, but I always check the wiki for specifics on what is required in the harem's specific stats before I sex anyone up to avoid triggering it to soon.

Reactions: Cartageno

Jame Mg Mg

Jan 15, 2022

View attachment 570749
Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-12
Release Date: 2022-01-12
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 21.12.0d
Language: English
Other Games: - I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v21.12.0b): - MEGA - -
Android
(v21.9.1): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED
* - TORRENT*

Extras: Walkthrough PDF (v20.10.3) - Scene guide - Gallery Mod* -
Fan Sign

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093 View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Plz Fix the Mega Link

Feels21

Jul 14, 2020
Can someone help me? Can't proceed to have the foursome with Minami, Bree and Sasha

Also, another thing, is there a way to reset just one character? If there is, it would be of great help

Jul 27, 2018
Is there a way for Samantha to stay in the game with mc having sex with other girls? She broke up with Ryan so on a date at the movies she asked mc to be faithful to her. Obviously I said no, and she left. If I dont tell her about Ryan, does she stay in the game as a dateable, sex-possible character??? I m asking because reading the guide all the paths, cheating, MMF, all seem to lead to her walking away.

Edit: Forget. just saw the wiki and found a way

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is there a way for Samantha to stay in the game with mc having sex with other girls? She broke up with Ryan so on a date at the movies she asked mc to be faithful to her. Obviously I said no, and she left. If I dont tell her about Ryan, does she stay in the game as a dateable, sex-possible character??? I m asking because reading the guide all the paths, cheating, MMF, all seem to lead to her walking away.
Ideally, if you want Samantha to be fine with the MC having sex with other women, you complete her REVENGE path. That is, you find Ryan cheating at the club, go to the Wedding and go for a walk (prompting Samantha to see him getting a blowjob in the bathroom) and going for the affair with Samantha. In completing the REVENGE path, Samantha realises it wasn't so much Ryan cheating on her that pissed her off, it was that he lied about it (also helps if Samantha ends up with a high enough Sub and Lesbian score).

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys, I am new to this game.
It seemed fun, so 'why not?' hehehe

Now, let's get to the doubts:
Every day, when I meet Sasha I get a -1 love.
Does someone know whats causes this?

Tks

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

Tks
Her lesbian stat is too high. Lower it to 50.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017

Tks
Every girl has a preference you a type of man that they like based on the three stats IE strength, intelligence, or charm. the first time in the day you meat someone if you are below their type threshold you loose a love point, if you are above it you gain one.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes