Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can anyone help i cant lick or do anal with emma :/ idk why. After a date i got misionary.
You will need "pureness" or whatever it is called at 50 (max, but right now you cannot below that anyway) to begin with the "Fornication Expanded Universe". Note: depending on your difficulty settings, sometimes the numbers don't add up correctly. If she already is at 50, try giving her one more romance novel anyway, it might do the trick - or not, no guarantee.

SpaceTeddy

Jul 8, 2019
Yo Peeps, still hoping to get an answer for this:

Two things:
1) There is a Back button in the Android version of the game?

The only three commands I can see at the bottom of my screen, from left to right are:
Skip, Menu, and Auto. Back doesn't appear as an option anywhere in my game.

2) Is there a way in the Android version to clear all menu/UI options off of your game screen so only the image itself for wherever you are at in the game appears?
1. No there isn't, but you can just use back button on your Android that one beside home button

2. I forget, but I think you can't

I'm still looking for Android version of the latest version...

palazzo

Sep 11, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before ( I did try searching). Is there a way to break off an engagement? It's with Sasha if that changes anything.

Thanks.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
What the heck why action button was missing it happend everywhere i can't do anything even go to sleep i just start new game in version 2.1.1.2.0
View attachment 1584969
I've seen this happen whenever one of your needs drops to 0 (like Grooming, in your case) the solution would be to carry around items that can give you points in your needs (pastry for food, coffee for energy, mint candy for grooming) or fill your needs from the cheat menu (you may have to go to a different location, and come back to where you were, and should be fine)

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
to get emma you need Sammantha to have a certain love level. Not hard. And you need the revenge path to make sure smantha doesn't become your girlfriend too soon, because i believe samantha introduces emma to you after her wedding event. If samantha isnt your girlfriend after the wedding event but is stil married, she'll introduce emma to you. Then pursuit emma asap, since the marriage breaks apart in like a week and you can't tell emma you're banging samantha.
is there a way to undo the girlfriend flag for Smantha in order to date Emma?

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Just played through (with cheats because I don't have the time for a legit playthrough) and I never got the office party invitation from Aletta, like at all. I have every other girl except for Cassidy and Lavish, and I can't get Aletta to give me an invitation. Now I'm afraid I might be locked out as after an in game year I have both Aletta and Shiori pregnant and Aletta "Fired" me. I can still work though and get pay raises which I have so many I'm now up to 500 dollars a shift. I have every girl pregnant save Harmony(Who can't get pregnant yet) and Emma who is a buggy mess as every sex scene with her starts off with cowgirl, then gives me an option for cunnilingus/BJ and the back to either cowgirl or missionary, resulting in more than half the next day eaten up. Avoiding Samantha like the plague cause I unknowably went down the boyfriend path and now she wants to confront me about sleeping around, so only booty calls for her. Honestly thought I'd regret making Morgan more girly ,as I have a serious thing for tomboys, but was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

As a side, I'm hoping that the devs introduce a trans character, and have their story aiding them through their transition or not and keeping them genetically male. Finishing their transition would open up impregnation. Maybe even feminizing Scottie, who is still early in Bree's path so he isn't so establish as to know for certain that he wouldn't be in the closet. Just some possible future additions, I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Anyway if anyone can help me with getting the office invite, and figuring out what is up with Emma I'd appreciate it. Emma is at 80 LP 100 SP and I've had successful sex with her but only during the second attempt each scene if I try it during the first she say it hurts and the scene stops, even if I had successful sex the night before. Aletta is at 50LP 20SP and the codex says attend the office party which I never got an invitation for, and it's been that way since the third week or so. Also can you get Emma pregnant because hot tub is not working and she doesn't seem to be on the pill and how can I get Aletta's Submission cap lifted?

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Is anyone else unsatisfied with the game? The game has so much grind that it's disheartening. I will cite several examples.

I'm most definitely not unsatisfied, but sometimes there are other games to play, or, well, almost everything I can think of is better than or more useful time spending than playing games.
Not that that always motivates me to go do useful stuff.

This game, it's like a soap, not watching for weeks, and in minutes your in the story again, or f# the whole game up, and all girls in town are pregnant.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Seen something before that having sex with a girl three times needs to be watched out for or something along the lines of this anyway.

Can someone expound on this and why exactly?

Other than Bree and Sasha (home harem and any harem I guess for that matter) should we not really want to have sex with the girls three times too soon or what?

I'm going on a second date with Sasha and tried to end the dates with hot coffee each time but if there is a good reason not to, I'm all ears?

Blackplatino

May 8, 2018
Just played through (with cheats because I don't have the time for a legit playthrough) and I never got the office party invitation from Aletta, like at all. I have every other girl except for Cassidy and Lavish, and I can't get Aletta to give me an invitation. Now I'm afraid I might be locked out as after an in game year I have both Aletta and Shiori pregnant and Aletta "Fired" me. I can still work though and get pay raises which I have so many I'm now up to 500 dollars a shift. I have every girl pregnant save Harmony(Who can't get pregnant yet) and Emma who is a buggy mess as every sex scene with her starts off with cowgirl, then gives me an option for cunnilingus/BJ and the back to either cowgirl or missionary, resulting in more than half the next day eaten up. Avoiding Samantha like the plague cause I unknowably went down the boyfriend path and now she wants to confront me about sleeping around, so only booty calls for her. Honestly thought I'd regret making Morgan more girly ,as I have a serious thing for tomboys, but was pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

As a side, I'm hoping that the devs introduce a trans character, and have their story aiding them through their transition or not and keeping them genetically male. Finishing their transition would open up impregnation. Maybe even feminizing Scottie, who is still early in Bree's path so he isn't so establish as to know for certain that he wouldn't be in the closet. Just some possible future additions, I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Anyway if anyone can help me with getting the office invite, and figuring out what is up with Emma I'd appreciate it. Emma is at 80 LP 100 SP and I've had successful sex with her but only during the second attempt each scene if I try it during the first she say it hurts and the scene stops, even if I had successful sex the night before. Aletta is at 50LP 20SP and the codex says attend the office party which I never got an invitation for, and it's been that way since the third week or so. Also can you get Emma pregnant because hot tub is not working and she doesn't seem to be on the pill and how can I get Aletta's Submission cap lifted?
ofice party was bugged in 21.12.0c, i dont know if it is solved already but going back to a previous version whit your actual save should trigger it

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Seen something before that having sex with a girl three times needs to be watched out for or something along the lines of this anyway.

Other than Bree and Sasha (home harem and any harem I guess for that matter) should we not really want to have sex with the girls three times too soon or what?
It's an issue with Kleio and Anna as well, when each of them's been banged three times a confrontation happens that needs high love with both to avoid having the other leave the game.

Besides specific harem conflicts like those, I don't think it matters.

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
I need some Assist Slave lexi
Mall Date each time date lexi on Saturday didn't meet Sasha
but Sasha sex slave already.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I'm going on a second date with Sasha and tried to end the dates with hot coffee each time but if there is a good reason not to, I'm all ears?
It's an issue with Kleio and Anna as well, when each of them's been banged three times a confrontation happens that needs high love with both to avoid having the other leave the game.

Besides specific harem conflicts like those, I don't think it matters.
Generally speaking harems, yes. Once you had sex three times with girls they start looking around if you're having fun elsewhere. So far I think the critical ones are home harem (Sasha/Bree), band harem (Kleio/Anna) and office harem (Aletta/Audrey/Shiori/Lavish though not Cassidy), but the office harem check failing will, unlike the others, not make the girls leave, you just lose the opportunity to form the harem.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Generally speaking harems, yes. Once you had sex three times with girls they start looking around if you're having fun elsewhere. So far I think the critical ones are home harem (Sasha/Bree), band harem (Kleio/Anna) and office harem (Aletta/Audrey/Shiori/Lavish though not Cassidy), but the office harem check failing will, unlike the others, not make the girls leave, you just lose the opportunity to form the harem.
So what should one be looking at as far as stats are concerned then as far as LP, KP, and GP matter? Is it pretty much the same for all of the harems?
My only real concern is the sex scenes that play out that we don't have any real control over that occur at certain points. If one or two of those play out I'll be at three sex scenes and that could potentially mess things up, I'm thinking.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes