Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Anybody know the console command for love points?
You'll break the game if you cheat that way. LP is often capped depending on quest progression, often in 5 to 10 increments. Even Kink points are often capped in at least 25 point increments with quests tied to them (depending on girl). Raise your Strength, Charm and Intelligence, possibly a girl's GP and your Money, anything else is bound to bug the game out in some way or another

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
I cant seem to get the 5th "See Aletta while working" anyone got any idea how to do this? Its now Fall in my game, when does Cheri and Cassidy come back into it? Or because I got 100 percent on investigation are they out of the game forever?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
They'll take some time, it is not season dependent. You need to get 100% to continue the storyline, so quite the opposite. (You also need to have taped the midnight meeting with Cassidy).

MisterEntrox

Dec 25, 2018
I have a bug. When Sasha got pregnant, she simply disappeared. I check her usual planning but she does not appear anywhere.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
They'll take some time, it is not season dependent. You need to get 100% to continue the storyline, so quite the opposite. (You also need to have taped the midnight meeting with Cassidy).
ok I have managed to get Cassidy but still stuck on how to get the final stage of Aletta. Work seems to do nothing towards it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ok I have managed to get Cassidy but still stuck on how to get the final stage of Aletta. Work seems to do nothing towards it
With Aletta, the love path and the submission path are only loosely connected and can be considered distinct for most purposes, so I would ask which one do you mean? To finish her love path you need to complete Cassidy's storyline, including the aftermath.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
With Aletta, the love path and the submission path are only loosely connected and can be considered distinct for most purposes, so I would ask which one do you mean? To finish her love path you need to complete Cassidy's storyline, including the aftermath.
It is the 5th "See aletta while working"

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
the game has a time limit or something?
don't remember last time im playing this game... i think, the girls on the OP is twice as much as last time i played the game. maybe this game with reach its final after MC fucks all the girls on earth lol

gonna wait till this game literally finished :coffee:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It is the 5th "See aletta while working"
Phew, sorry, I don't remember them all. But that far down the line you'll probably have to become CEO first.

100% save? Someone?
100% save means the game is over, and there is no gallery. Also there are too many combinations depending on how you want the girls developed. Odds are, any save won't be really down your alley.

the game has a time limit or something?
In game there are few "missions" which will have to be dealt with within a certain time, and you desperately need to learn Martial Arts, but no general time limit, no.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Since every update there's someone with a new account asking for a save, I guess they are uploading or even reselling them on some weird site somewhere else, possibly with the game copy.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes