jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
Is there any reason to play the game on hard difficult?, i started playing it and i find it just take a lot of time to increase stats like kink or love or anything, sometimes i see that there are specific time events, like christmass or the office party and even focusing just in one girl you dont have the time to reach high stats with any of them

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any reason to play the game on hard difficult?, i started playing it and i find it just take a lot of time to increase stats like kink or love or anything, sometimes i see that there are specific time events, like christmass or the office party and even focusing just in one girl you dont have the time to reach high stats with any of them
I haven't heard of anyone discovering any secret or added bonus for playing on hard. But if you play on Easy some things will be locked, I believe (like NG+). Thus, it's all about your enjoyment... some people might like the slower pace of raising attributes and money.

Reactions: jack_px

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No extra content, no bonus run with any girl, nothing like that. Just like with most other games, the difficulty setting is so that you can set the level to what you most like in playing.

Reactions: jack_px

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
ran into a minor bug where lexi took something like 264 dollars off me after the bj in the fall and come spring when she returned my wallet she doubled my money, which not gonna lie was pretty nice since i could finally buy that damn sportscar lmao

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
My Shiori love points reset themselves and i can't get them back high enough to start the office harem, they're stuck at 55

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
My Shiori love points reset themselves and i can't get them back high enough to start the office harem, they're stuck at 55
Do her next event so her LP cap increases. Using mods to change the points above their caps can break things, so I'd stick to using the in-game cheat system that will max a stat to it's potential based on your event list or not touching it at all.

Wiki says at 55 points you need to invite her on a date and trigger an after date scene to increase it to 60.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
And how can I make office harem?
You can buy some outfits from the mall, but you'd have to check the wiki to see which ones will actually change the npc portrait. Office harem I believe can only be done after you've completed the workplace story line that involves you getting promoted to CEO. There are multiple steps that you'll need to do in order to complete it properly, so you should check wiki if you don't want to figure it out on your own.

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
You can buy some outfits from the mall, but you'd have to check the wiki to see which ones will actually change the npc portrait. Office harem I believe can only be done after you've completed the workplace story line that involves you getting promoted to CEO. There are multiple steps that you'll need to do in order to complete it properly, so you should check wiki if you don't want to figure it out on your own.
OK, Thank u again!!!

senzze

May 20, 2020
guys im needed of your wisdom...Emma is really a pain in the ass but is a cutie too...soo the problem is i cant have sex with her...i have the small dick trait but when we go back to our place i only have the opcion to fuck her pussy...the guide from andrealphus says that i needed to perform cunnilingus 5 times OR have anal sex with her 5 times...but just appears the opcions of escape foreplay or suggest blowjob...after that only appears the fuck pussy opcion... if im doing something wrong or is a bug i really apreciate your help :D

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes