Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I feel like Morgan, Minami, Lavish and Sasha are the ones with least events after you complete their relatively short or tame storylines, thus the ones that need them most. Sasha, in particular, has an extremely short story, although she's included in many other events.
Palla has a very long story with extra job events, Lexi gets sexual from the beginning, not to mention the pimping, Sam has 4 different branches while Shiori has the Job mini events.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I feel like Morgan, Minami, Lavish and Sasha are the ones with least events after you complete their relatively short or tame storylines, thus the ones that need them most. Sasha, in particular, has an extremely short story, although she's included in many other events.
Palla has a very long story with extra job events, Lexi gets sexual from the beginning, not to mention the pimping, Sam has 4 different branches while Shiori has the Job mini events.
I don't know whether that reasoning means you'll choose the four you mentioned, or you'll choose the other four. Will also depend on what kind of competition this is about (next to get new stuff? Fav girl?). If it is "fav girl" I'd actually go with your set. Though I find the setup interesting, woulda thunk that Sam and Sasha get a bye for the qualification round since their main characters (non patreon for a start). Would have thought more girls like Emma, Hanna, Harmony, Camila go battle it out first.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I had an issue, at beginnig i chose shooting skill instead of guitar so i couldnt join the band. I was still invited to watch them play, at least i got it in quest marker, however the studio location i dont have access. So i cant watch them and progress on band harem quest. Is it anyhow to unlock studio becuse now if anna and keilo meets anna leaves the game....:(

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Also what to do to get some further events for Samantha's MMF threesomes (path C)? -like open marriage, -repeatable threesome, -reverse harem, -submissive shared wife/sex slave... or just an exit to continue meets and break up link to revenge (path D). Pretty please. :)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Also what to do to get some further events for Samantha's MMF threesomes (path C)? -like open marriage, -repeatable threesome, -reverse harem, -submissive shared wife/sex slave... or just an exit to continue meets and break up link to revenge (path D). Pretty please. :)
That's it for Sam's path C. You will squeze the most out of her by adopting her into your home harem, which is Path D.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes