rjjenson

Aug 29, 2019
So, what's the new game+, what exactly changes? And how to unlock it? I mean, I know "no cheating", but I thought the game just goes on forever until you get bored, or is there a "win condition"?

Apr 30, 2017
So, what's the new game+, what exactly changes? And how to unlock it? I mean, I know "no cheating", but I thought the game just goes on forever until you get bored, or is there a "win condition"?
Well, I believe the "end point" is fulfilling the conditions for certain characters/harems; I know that Bree, Sasha, Samantha, Minami, Audrey, Shiori, Kleio, and Anna all have individual endings where you marry them. The Harems with endings are the Home Harem, Kleio and Anna have a Threesome ending, and... I know the Office Harem has an "ending" folder, but I don't know if that's implemented yet

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
I need some help with Minami.
I have her, Bree and Sasha in my home harem. Quest log says to do the foursome. But whenever I ask one of them for sex, I can only select them individually or Bree+Sasha. The text-boxes for any other option just do not appear. The other two do ask about being included though. They even lose hearts for being not included.

Anyone have any idea what is happening and why?
The search function did not bring anything relevant up .

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have her, Bree and Sasha in my home harem. Quest log says to do the foursome. But whenever I ask one of them for sex, I can only select them individually or Bree+Sasha. The text-boxes for any other option just do not appear. The other two do ask about being included though.

Minami needs to suspect that there is something going on with the MC, Bree and Sasha. When you sleep with Sasha and Bree, Minami should try to catch the three of you around 8am. Go to the wiki in the first post for more details.

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
Minami needs to suspect that there is something going on with the MC, Bree and Sasha. When you sleep with Sasha and Bree, Minami should try to catch the three of you around 8am. Go to the wiki in the first post for more details.
Already past that point, but thanks

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Propose to one of the girls, marry her a week later and see the ending.

Already past that point, but thanks
You can repeat the threesome. You also need to have had sex with Minami before it triggers.

Guys help me please i messed up Lavish promotion event and she is undatable now please help me.
Don't get your hopes up too high, it is probably not repairable. Flag change can work but can also cause troubles down the line.

Reactions: rjjenson

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
I have her, Bree and Sasha in my home harem. Quest log says to do the foursome. But whenever I ask one of them for sex, I can only select them individually or Bree+Sasha. The text-boxes for any other option just do not appear. The other two do ask about being included though. They even lose hearts for being not included.

Had the same problem. I kept choosing Bree+Sasha and eventually Minami joined, after 4 or 5 attempts.

Peternoname

Sep 17, 2017
Link Android
Would somebody that's downloaded this mind uploading it to a decent filehost that doesn't take 7 hours?

EDIT: Nvm, Feel free to reupload that around or add it to the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotmen

GruchaGroup

Sep 17, 2020
How do I activate office christmas party mentioned in v22.1 changelog? I used unren to see the scene from folder but can't really find anything. Also, to get Minami to accept every vaginal position I have to go with reverse cowgirl position? I can take her to the hot tub normally. And Alexis only has ntr halloween event?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes