AcerbusLux

Jul 2, 2017
How do you activate Alexis beach NTR? Does it just auto happen or do you need do something specific before/during the date?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How do you activate Alexis beach NTR? Does it just auto happen or do you need do something specific before/during the date?
You need to be on that route (NTR choice both in the restaurant date and cinema) and go on a date to the beach with her after you've maxed her LP

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Considering that the first L&S game (abandoned) was pretty lame, this one is surprisingly good. Enjoying it a lot. It has some insignificant rough edges, but nothing I cannot pass through with a decent in-game to-do list and supplementary walkthrough under the hand. )
Need Harmony's slave collar option to make this game complete to me. XD

Have no idea why this game even needs female MC, looks like a waste of efforts to me, but eh, maybe the idea of playing from female perspective has appeal to some people...

Reactions: wiseold6996

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Have no idea why this game even needs female MC, looks like a waste of efforts to me, but eh, maybe the idea of playing from female perspective has appeal to some people...
Well, some people like to play as females. Some people actually are females - yes, these mythical creatures really exist. Some see any game from a "third person view" anyway, meaning they don't insert themselves into a character at all. I personally do not play as a female myself but I can easily see the point of a femprotag.

Reactions: GruchaGroup

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I think the implication was that femprotag line is just severely lacking in content and redundant. I mean I don't care about it, after all I can just ignore it, but I don't think it's doing anything to make the game more appealing. Might as well have been a separate spin-off game, preferably with different devteam as to not take time from main cast.

Onto a more important topic - it has been more than a year now and Morgan is still missing her cap. WHEN?!

longtrieu20000

Aug 26, 2021
guys does sex in pool while in dating not available in this version ? i played another version of this game before and usually make them pregnant by cum inside while sex in pool in dating cause they wont let me do it raw but now i cant do that anymore

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
guys does sex in pool while in dating not available in this version ? i played another version of this game before and usually make them pregnant by cum inside while sex in pool in dating cause they wont let me do it raw but now i cant do that anymore
If all the girls have sex in the pool after the first time and a 75 out of 100 love .

Note the pool is to make them pregnant.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Is there a bug with the collars? I gave one to Bree on her birthday date and she accepted, but she doesn’t wear it. BTW she has 100% love and kink points.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes