madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I had an issue, at beginnig i chose shooting skill instead of guitar so i couldnt join the band. I was still invited to watch them play, at least i got it in quest marker, however the studio location i dont have access. So i cant watch them and progress on band harem quest. Is it anyhow to unlock studio becuse now if anna and keilo meets anna leaves the game....:(
You can still learn how to play guitar. Just buy a relevant book and read it

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
You can still learn how to play guitar. Just buy a relevant book and read it
But if you don't have the guitar skill very early in the game when you have the conversation with Sasha you wont be able to join the band even if later you learn the guitar skill like i did. So that path is closed. I belive its an alterante when they just invite you to watch them which happened to me, but that path seemsbugged as the studio location where i could watch them never got unlocked.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
That's it for Sam's path C. You will squeze the most out of her by adopting her into your home harem, which is Path D.
I know but i chose C as i like mmf scenes. my issue that path is very unfinished, and been cut abruptly. :((( As prior to the scene she was having affair with me and after the scene there is no continuation for the affair nor for the 3some, you cant even arrange a date with her anymore.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I had an issue, at beginnig i chose shooting skill instead of guitar so i couldnt join the band. I was still invited to watch them play, at least i got it in quest marker, however the studio location i dont have access. So i cant watch them and progress on band harem quest. Is it anyhow to unlock studio becuse now if anna and keilo meets anna leaves the game....:(
IIRC you watch them perform at the pub, not practice in the studio. Try a pub visit on friday night. It's been a while since I played that path though, for ease of play I recommend Guitar and Martial Arts.

player22

Mar 19, 2020
But if you don't have the guitar skill very early in the game when you have the conversation with Sasha you wont be able to join the band even if later you learn the guitar skill like i did. So that path is closed. I belive its an alterante when they just invite you to watch them which happened to me, but that path seemsbugged as the studio location where i could watch them never got unlocked.
"Sasha has a band" - LP 30 - 18-24 pm - Hallway
I do believe that if you don't have the guitar skill in that moment, you have locked yourself out.
The hallway event where you hear her playing the guitar is avoidable and repeatable, so a player should avoid it until they get the guitar skill. I think that now you can only watch them practice during Friday evening, I don't think you can join them (unless there's a way I don't know about).

Reactions: Dragon59

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I know but i chose C as i like mmf scenes. my issue that path is very unfinished, and been cut abruptly. :((( As prior to the scene she was having affair with me and after the scene there is no continuation for the affair nor for the 3some, you cant even arrange a date with her anymore.
Well, when it comes to MM+f scenes (which I also prefer to Mfff+ scenes), too many lewd gamers these days are not comfortable with the idea of sharing one chick between many dicks and this game is no exception. There is a reason why the city in which Mike lives has a 90% to 10% female to male ratio. Apart from Sam's hubby (whom you can cuck), Sasha's jock on and off boyfriend (whom you can dismiss and cuck as well), Audrey's father (whom you can cuck also) and Bree's father (whom you can kinda sorta emasculate by fucking his daughter in front of him) there's not many other dicks swinging around. No sperm solidarity here.

• Haha
Reactions: Gustavous

Forsaken9027

Apr 27, 2020
I need some help figuring what the EXACT triggers are for these events in Minami's storyline... ALSO, if I could get some help figuring out how to get Minami to go to the Nightclub (do I have to bring her on a date, or is it purely random?), and some help with the event for "Meeting Minami in the Living Room when Bree & Sasha are Home"
I just have no godly idea how to trigger these, and I DO NOT want to see them all marked as failed once Angela shows up...

View attachment 1657595

EDIT: Nevermind, I just triggered the one for "Meet Minami at home in the evening"; lol... ugh, this game... lol
for those events try not to raise the sispoints and the nightclub thing is random you can look at his calendar on the wiki to see when he will be at the club
Edit: sispoints can be raised by kissing her so try not to do it

Apr 30, 2017
for those events try not to raise the sispoints and the nightclub thing is random you can look at his calendar on the wiki to see when he will be at the club
Edit: sispoints can be raised by kissing her so try not to do it
Thanks for the response, and yeah... I figured it out, lol; but, besides the event for the Nightclub, how do I get "Meet Minami in the Living Room when Bree and Sasha are at home" because for the life of me, I cannot get this triggered (Sasha is part of the Band, and Bree is on the Maid path); they're the last events I need, then I won't have to see them marked as "failed" after Angela visits

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
IIRC you watch them perform at the pub, not practice in the studio. Try a pub visit on friday night. It's been a while since I played that path though, for ease of play I recommend Guitar and Martial Arts.
Yes i belive thats the path B but it just never happenes i spent so many fridays all day in pub i belive its bugged.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what? since when this game got "incest" tag? did i just realize it? or its been in there in the first place :WaitWhat:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, the tag itself is comparatively recent, it takes somebody to report new content to F95, from itself the site never knows. The reason for it has been there for over a year though.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes