Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Emmmmmm Where I can find Audrey's new outfit?
"Audrey's new outfit" for her storyline is the sexy work outfit you can give the office girls (except for cassidy) once you became CEO. You don't buy it but just tell them to wear it by going to your (CEO) office where there will be a index finger command icon (like the "go off the pill", "stop shaving your pussy" one you get in girl interactions with high enough KP) where you can set the dress code individually.

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
"Audrey's new outfit" for her storyline is the sexy work outfit you can give the office girls (except for cassidy) once you became CEO. You don't buy it but just tell them to wear it by going to your (CEO) office where there will be a index finger command icon (like the "go off the pill", "stop shaving your pussy" one you get in girl interactions with high enough KP) where you can set the dress code individually.
Thank u!!!!! NICE GUY

Kuloba

Apr 10, 2018
sorry can i ask something?
i play this game like 2 month in game already but audrey didn't show up yet
i meet her when i work and she ask for help but that all
so i want to ask
is randomness and Hard mode has effect i meet all the girl?

Last edited:

thesucc

May 28, 2018
i have a question
are the kink points for Lavish capped at 50? if not how do i raise it
in the wiki it says for the office harem event to trigger her kink points need to be more than 50 but is that even possible in the current build?

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
In case you are struggling with Emma's storyline, when Samantha is your girlfriend, slave or part of the home harem. You can preemptively friendzone her, before the "Talk with Samantha event", then say you are sorry and wait for the event to trigger. You can then progress further.

Reactions: senzze

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Well in theory (eg i haven't tested this yet), you could friendzone everyone to get the +1 love point triggered by "admitted that he had a girlfriend before but broke up with all of them". So you can pass the Judgement (insert dredd meme), then ask everyone (exceptions for palla, lexi or audrey, and ?Bree?) for a second chance. Recollar if necessary to update the status

Last edited:

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
In case you are struggling with Emma's storyline, when Samantha is your girlfriend, slave or part of the home harem. You can preemptively friendzone her, before the "Talk with Samantha event", then say you are sorry and wait for the event to trigger. You can then progress further.
Thats so fucking shitty and the devs STILL havent fixed it or put in a warning even though this has been an issue for almost a year.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sorry can i ask something?
i play this game like 2 month in game already but audrey didn't show up yet
i meet her when i work and she ask for help but that all
so i want to ask
is randomness and Hard mode has effect i meet all the girl?
Audrey goes off for some time quite early, however she should only ask for help when she is present. She is often at locations you'll have to unlock by buying clothes (gym, restaurant, waterpark), so do you have them?

i have a question
are the kink points for Lavish capped at 50? if not how do i raise it
in the wiki it says for the office harem event to trigger her kink points need to be more than 50 but is that even possible in the current build?
It's capped at 50. However, you don't need "more than 50" (>50) but "50 or more" (>=50), so 50 is sufficient.

Reactions: Kuloba and thesucc

Kuloba

Apr 10, 2018
thank for advice bro! i just got to meet her
another shot Question is hard mode give you any spacial?
or just for hardcore main only?

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
is there a way to reset or otherwise force sam's kink points past 50? i didn't realize if you tell her about the cheating right away that she gets locked out of the home harem

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
thank for advice bro! i just got to meet her
another shot Question is hard mode give you any spacial?
or just for hardcore main only?
Only for your personal feel of being great. No extra scenes.

is there a way to reset or otherwise force sam's kink points past 50? i didn't realize if you tell her about the cheating right away that she gets locked out of the home harem
None known that is stable and safe I'm afraid. Every suggestion will probably just screw your game up. That being said there are flags and you can play around with them if the save is screwed up anyway.

Reactions: Kuloba

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
When i finally did the home harem and the girls confront you about fucking both of them, they gave me all this shit about regaining trust and what not but i only lost like 3 hearts? i mean you literally get that back with 1 conversation i feel like that should be much higher like 25 or more something especially considering how serious that talk actually was...anyone else think so or is it just me

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Only for your personal feel of being great. No extra scenes.

None known that is stable and safe I'm afraid. Every suggestion will probably just screw your game up. That being said there are flags and you can play around with them if the save is screwed up anyway.
damn, well even though im WAY past that point now at least i saved before telling her. Not exactly keen on replaying all those days though.

Jan 25, 2018
Goddamn, I was playing on version 21.1a for a long time and just happened to see an update in the main menu. Went to check the Steam page and turns out I missed a year of content and the game is already on ver 22 lmao.

Reactions: Settum

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Well in theory (eg i haven't tested this yet), you could friendzone everyone to get the +1 love point triggered by "admitted that he had a girlfriend before but broke up with all of them". So you can pass the Judgement (insert dredd meme), then ask everyone (exceptions for palla, lexi or audrey, and ?Bree?) for a second chance. Recollar if necessary to update the status
Reading the wiki for Emma, quest "Girlfriend situation":
If a girl has any of these statuses she will count as a girlfriend: girlfriend, fiance, mistress, pet, sex slave.

If you catch Cassidy into a trap, she becomes your pet, that's her actual status. She doesn't have a friendzone option as far as I can see in the game (22.1 version).

We only need 1 lovepoint and NOT having Emma suspicious of cheating her in order to get her. I have no idea how she becomes suspicious - if anyone knows how that happens and how to avoid it, please share the info.

What I did (Emma wiki events):
"Handjob scene (5th date)" - "We're all out of Benji episodes. What now?"
"Cinema date" - "I like the this" -> 1 love point
"Eavesdrop on Emma and Bree" -> I have no idea if I got the point, Bree was in the home harem, wasn't collared, had sex with Bree, Emma and Bree both had 50 lesbian points. Emma didn't comment Bree being in the harem during the dialogue.
"Girlfriend situation" - total fail, no point
"The Judgment" - ok, "I think I'm falling for you", Emma doesn't leave

There's no need to be obsessed with "Girlfriend situation" event so much to get Emma. Rather, would be best to wait and avoid home hareming Bree until you pass the "Eavesdrop on Emma and Bree" event. Just to be sure.
Frankly, the devs shouldn't regard pet and sex slave status as a girlfriend.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When i finally did the home harem and the girls confront you about fucking both of them, they gave me all this shit about regaining trust and what not but i only lost like 3 hearts? i mean you literally get that back with 1 conversation i feel like that should be much higher like 25 or more something especially considering how serious that talk actually was...anyone else think so or is it just me
Loss defends on difficulty. It hits way harder if you don't have easy turned on IIRC.

If you catch Cassidy into a trap, she becomes your pet, that's her actual status. She doesn't have a friendzone option as far as I can see in the game (22.1 version).

We only need 1 lovepoint and NOT having Emma suspicious of cheating her in order to get her. I have no idea how she becomes suspicious - if anyone knows how that happens and how to avoid it, please share the info.

"Eavesdrop on Emma and Bree" -> I have no idea if I got the point, Bree was in the home harem, wasn't collared, had sex with Bree, Emma and Bree both had 50 lesbian points. Emma didn't comment Bree being in the harem during the dialogue.
You can switch Cassidy to GF after her questline is finished or keep her as a pet. GF Cassidy can then be friendzoned. However, dialogue indicates that while not a problem as of now she may become Kylie reloaded when meeting other girls.

Emma becomes suspicious if you do too much stuff between the first and second "do you see girls" talk, especially get girls to GF or slave status or impregnate them. However I think (not sure though) that if the first talk never comes up she won't be suspicious no matter what you do.

You did not get the "Bree point". If Bree is in home harem and/or collared, Emma is repulsed.

Reactions: player22
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes