markey

Jun 18, 2017
Can you miss the practice date with Minami?
I have tried looking through older comments, but found no clear answer

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
the waiting between her events are a bit of annoying... ^^ (She's not that bad with cheats on, but without she's a pain in the ass)
Girls like Cassidy and Emma are the why I think NG+ plus exists. So you can start your next playthrought with all the perks and a gigachad since day 1.
Seriously, its some curious experience.

My first girl in my very first playthrought was Shiori, but that was because I didn't understood how anything worked.

Then, in my next replays with New Game + (and a full new start after my saves were deleted), the girl that the game itself uses as "tutorial" is Sasha (Not Bree, Bree is used as a introduction to dates, Sasha is the First Date for many players).

Then the challenge of the game is to how optimize all relationships, which is where the issues start tho, as Summer contains way too many events with just 8 days to be used for all of them.

Winter has other one, but it also can be annoying as it appears in what is pretty much a lategame girl (by the time you can jail Kylie, you would have pretty much spend a lot of time in-game).

Basically, I'd recommend doing a playthrought to test yourself and see how much can you go blind, you will get many girls gone and missed events. Then, marry a girl of your harem with a Marriage event and start again, this time with Gigachad Mike dominating everyone with minimal effort.

When I do that, my first girl to have sex with is Aletta, as the charm allows me to date her in the first or second week and have sex with her.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Emma isn't that bad, a bit grindy if you want vaginal sex with her, but there's no restriction in her story line which only allows you to progress her during specific months.
Personally my least favorite questline is probably Cassidy's, not being able to work (which is the main source of income) for some time, the need of the martial arts skill (which can only be learned in summer) and the waiting between her events are a bit of annoying... ^^ (She's not that bad with cheats on, but without she's a pain in the ass)
If you have it,

in sex after the date.

forces you to use a condom so you don't get preg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Then the challenge of the game is to how optimize all relationships, which is where the issues start tho, as Summer contains way too many events with just 8 days to be used for all of them.

Winter has other one, but it also can be annoying as it appears in what is pretty much a lategame girl (by the time you can jail Kylie, you would have pretty much spend a lot of time in-game).
Though, since you can set the starting date, once you know "what's going on", you may influence the effects here. Not a big help on your first playthrough, granted.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
im not sure wth happened here but this is done right hilarious. was just putzing around with a restart of the game and i got to the sasha and the female magazine event. then i got this image.... screenshot0001.png

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I like the scene where sasha asks about her hair color, and the mc has a choise to make her paint it in blond.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Maybe I overlooked the post, maybe there isn't, but can anybody tell me is there a android port for recent version?
And it would be über helpful if you could share the link if answered 'Yes'

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, that's Sasha's "angry face", you can get it at two or three points in game. Makes you wish for being able to tease her more ;)
IIRC the first time's you see such face's during the intro, the second time in the magazine event and the third time when Shiori's kid asks Sasha if she's a vampire (plus our protagonist adds fuel to the fire there).

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
im not sure wth happened here but this is done right hilarious. was just putzing around with a restart of the game and i got to the sasha and the female magazine event. then i got this image.... View attachment 1760096
Sasha's real name is Sasha Shapiro, its a family perk. To her sadness, she didn't got her cousin's boobs and that is from where her insecuries over her size come from. Its not just Bree, she just remembered her the facts.

Oct 23, 2021
OFFTOPIC:

Sasha's real name is Sasha Shapiro...
What? Isn't Sasha Grey her real name?

ONTOPIC:
It's still a requirement (or now is a hidden requirement) to the home harem, having sex 3 times with Bree and Sasha? According to the official wiki, you must have sex one time with each of the girls in a period of 7 days.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
OFFTOPIC:

What? Isn't Sasha Grey her real name?

ONTOPIC:
It's still a requirement (or now is a hidden requirement) to the home harem, having sex 3 times with Bree and Sasha? According to the official wiki, you must have sex one time with each of the girls in a period of 7 days.
Sasha got her name from Sasha Grey, but she isn't Sasha Grey and that doesn't have to stop people from making jokes (even though I don't understand it, the only Shapiro I know doesn't work in this context).

And yes, the harem requirements have changed. Though the dev himself talks about five days, not seven.

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
Hi, Im trying to start the band Harem foursome scene, according to wiki, after the 3some scene, Sasha should throw a fit and then ask to join assuming all stats requirement is met, and this is the case. however Sasha never mentions anything regarding the other two in my current playthrough, is there any special trigger for this?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes