scriptedsupernova

Jan 18, 2020
Why bother? In depth critique is time consuming, if you want to do it right. Kinda like art itself is.

I just pointed out some of the most basic, surface level problems, and the response was in as many words, 'go pound sand'. I'm not going to put in that additional time and effort for someone who's response to criticism is complete dismissal of it. That's what the whole 'oh, well show us your game' bullshit is, a cop out by someone not actually interested in discourse or critique.

I could also dust off my old Wacom tablet, fire up GIMP, spend time to find or create good reference material, and do a fucking bang up job of drawing 2 people on the back of a motorcycle. And if I wanted to do it right, to be able to create something that I wouldn't be embarrassed to claim credit for, I'd have easily spent a dozen hours or more. For what? An outline sketch of 2 people on the back of a bike, but done with good perspective, proportions, an interesting POV; and the dev's wouldn't learn anything even if they wanted to. I could accomplish the same thing by just showing them a photo of 2 people on the back of a bike. Whereas I could do an in-depth breakdown of what is wrong, and how to fix it, for a few dozen art pieces in the same amount of time. Information that was crafted to the specific problems and examples, that a receptive artist could use to actually improve their craft. You know, something that could actually help someone who actually cared.

As far as the artist goes, why spend that extra time and effort if the person hiring you (the dev) is happy with the crap you can shove out in a fraction of the time? Kudos to the artist, they found someone to happily buy and defend their sub-par work. Great gig if you can get it, I guess. Me? I'd be too embarrassed to turn in artwork when I was in high school that messed up basic perspective and human anatomy the way this art does. My high school art teacher would have grilled me savagely if I had handed in stuff at this level. But, it's not my job to fix it.
You have a reason to be angry about the game since people are paying and all, and you are putting down some valid points, but don't be such a jerk while doing it. It makes people less likely to listen to you and makes your point seem less valid.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That one is pretty easy to avoid.
Just have sex with Aletta once and it will never proc.
The other thing that prevents it is if you haven't had sex with Lexi.
Or you haven't been promoted.

Finishing Cassidy's plot-line also prevents it from triggering- obviously.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I don't really have a good sense of the art situation re: devs- but I did notice a lot of the new scenes were done by an artist I don't think I've seen before and they are really nice. I.e. the new Kylie and Lexi doggie scenes- all the new office harem stuff. Big step up from previous.
It's mainly that our main artist (Senturi) has been working on the game for 4 years now so he made great progress with gis art during that time ^^
The more PG scenes- cuddles, spanks, date events like pool, photo-booth ect are probably still the best art- but the lewd art is definitely improving.
That art is mostly done by our secondary artist (Oshigan) who is doing most of the PG and dating art (to his great distress has he would love more 18+ to do). He also as progressed by leaps since he started ^^

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: monk_56

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
It's mainly that our main artist (Senturi) has been working on the game for 4 years now so he made great progress with gis art during that time ^^

That art is mostly done by our secondary artist (Oshigan) who is doing most of the PG and dating art (to his great distress has he would love more 18+ to do). He also as progressed by leaps since he started ^^
I was tempted to throw you one of my concept ideas for the game but im not sure if you wanna add more grief to the already confusing code. I kinda have a thing for red heads and they are kinda rare here.. so i was goin make a girl called Rose just got giggles. im goin try to mimic the art style too

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
I was tempted to throw you one of my concept ideas for the game but im not sure if you wanna add more grief to the already confusing code. I kinda have a thing for red heads and they are kinda rare here.. so i was goin make a girl called Rose just got giggles. im goin try to mimic the art style too
Dear god my low end tier laptop cant handle anymore of it if more girls are going to be added.

Who is the third artist? as i recalled you mention sometimes at most 3 artist.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The final version of the game will have mods enabled on the workshop and be pretty easy to mod ^^

Reactions: yrban7477

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is there going to be a future update where dev edits the event triggers? Im missing events even though i follow the walkthrough,A questline and some other things just so i can see which event i progressed and which i didnt...this sht is harder than elden ring lol

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there going to be a future update where dev edits the event triggers?
Event triggers get changed from time to time and will probably get changed as the game is still indev...

Im missing events even though i follow the walkthrough,A questline and some other things just so i can see which event i progressed and which i didnt...this sht is harder than elden ring lol
Don't use the walkthrough from the OP which was made for v20.10.3 (it's for an outdated version which was released in October 2020...) use the wiki instead:
Be aware it's just a fan wiki and some stuff might be outdated at points, but for the most parts it should help you to get through the game...

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
That one is pretty easy to avoid.
Just have sex with Aletta once and it will never proc.
The other thing that prevents it is if you haven't had sex with Lexi.
Or you haven't been promoted.

Finishing Cassidy's plot-line also prevents it from triggering- obviously.
Rough...Guess I'll reload a save from way before to avoid this lol.

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the update, but I have a problem, I've already been promoted 2 or 3 times, I had the initial dialogue with Shiori and then it didn't appear again, is it a bug or did I do something wrong, even in the story tracer it does not appear?

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
Anyone know if there is a way to get the full house harem if you screwed up with the Samantha and didnt get the revenge path. some reason i got the divorce path which i didnt want or do ihave ot start over again. that would suck!

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Anyone know if there is a way to get the full house harem if you screwed up with the Samantha and didnt get the revenge path. some reason i got the divorce path which i didnt want or do ihave ot start over again. that would suck!
You can get everyone but Sam in your situation.

Pretty sure you need to do the revenge path to get Sam in the home harem. It is the only path that allows you get get her beyond 50 Sub points on her and you need 75 for her to agree to be in a non-exclusive relationship- which is a requirement for her entering home harem.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes