Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So you're telling me, on a new game + if you killed Danny in the previous run you can no longer meet Audrey outside of the occasional office event? Seems kinda scuffed.

EDIT: yeah tried again and suddenly was able to meet her don't know what changed but I'll take it.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So you're telling me, on a new game + if you killed Danny in the previous run you can no longer meet Audrey outside of the occasional office event? Seems kinda scuffed.
Only stats, money and skills get transferred when starting a New Game+, so Danny should be alive and "well"... ^^

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
You have to talk to her about her marriage. It's listed under the Samantha tab rather than Samantha's Revenge.
I had learned from the Discord that you can't gift to people when they're at work. Regardless of that though, I couldn't collar Samantha

The Dark One

Feb 6, 2018
When and where can you ask lexi to move in wiki says 08:00-17:00 but where ?
I tried to triger it by calling by phone and talking at mall

jokuur

May 23, 2019
what is the book that shows if woman is fertile? i bought sex education but im not sure if thats it... im reading it but learning nothing

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I had learned from the Discord that you can't gift to people when they're at work. Regardless of that though, I couldn't collar Samantha
Samantha only accepts the collar if you've seen her .

When and where can you ask lexi to move in wiki says 08:00-17:00 but where ?
I tried to triger it by calling by phone and talking at mall
Currently buggy in 22.4.0d, I made an unofficial fixpack which fixes this issue (and a few other ones), it can be found here.

what is the book that shows if woman is fertile? i bought sex education but im not sure if thats it... im reading it but learning nothing
You're looking for the "Skill book: fertility", which should be available on Sunday in the book store...
The other book should give you sexperience, you can check that level on your phone:
1651661558197.png

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is that the event where you have sex with her, and she takes a photo of the end result and sends it to Ryan?
Nope that's the random event where she calls you and tells you that she broke up with Ryan which happens after the Revenge Path is done...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Fuuuuck
Is there a way to save-scum to get the event?
Yeah, make a save at 13:00 and wait two hours, if she doesn't call, load the save and repeat... (Someone on here had an issue with doing this in the living room, which I couldn't confirm, but it worked in Mike's bedroom)

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Hey yall any clues on how to edit the stats for this game, just bought it on itch.io and only found the money value,

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hey yall any clues on how to edit the stats for this game, just bought it on itch.io and only found the money value,
Use the internal cheat menu, until you know what you do don't use the console or an external save editor...

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Samantha only accepts the collar if you've seen her .

Currently buggy in 22.4.0d, I made an unofficial fixpack which fixes this issue (and a few other ones), it can be found here.

You're looking for the "Skill book: fertility", which should be available on Sunday in the book store...
The other book should give you sexperience, you can check that level on your phone:
View attachment 1792364
thank you

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Use the internal cheat menu, until you know what you do don't use the console or an external save editor...
Thing is that edit saves is usually straight forward , and usually no issue editing stats and money etc, but low-key suspect the stats are encrypted or I'm completely blind

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thing is that edit saves is usually straight forward , and usually no issue editing stats and money etc, but low-key suspect the stats are encrypted or I'm completely blind
Cheating stats can break your game if you don't know what you do, if you set knowledge for instance to 100 you would not get any talk topics (which you normally get every 10 levels) or if you cheat the girls stats events could play out of order which could bug out their paths...
So yeah until you know exactly how the game works cheating without the internal cheat menu could "taint" your save as well, using the internal cheat menu only blocks you from reaching NewGame+ (which isn't needed if you use cheats anyway) and the Steam Achievements...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes