ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
No, some have accesorys like collars.

If Sam is infertile she can't have a baby.

It's weird, I can't trigger that either.

Yes, but you can't see the baby. Also, you can say to any girl that abort the child losing a lot of affection.
And some girls will dump the protagonist if the abortion option is selected iirc, so keep that in mind.

kokokofufu

Mar 14, 2020
My internet was kinda broken the last two days, so had time to play through the game from the beginning again... ^^
Found a few issues during my playthrough and fixed them, if anyone is interested in a unofficial fixpack.
Note: This should only be used with 22.4.0d, don't use it on any other version!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey,
sorry to quote you,
Do you have any idea on how to apply your patch to the android version (apk) of the game ?

EDIT: Okay I might have found a solution to add your fixes to the android version, I'm trying right now, i'll upload the new apk if I manage to do it

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
What are the requirement to have sex with sasha the first time? I'm watching the wiki but I'm a bit confused! Ty

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
What are the requirement to have sex with sasha the first time? I'm watching the wiki but I'm a bit confused! Ty
The wiki lists events, but only some girls have specific "first time" events. For the others, Sasha included, you just need to take them on a date (she should accept date invitations at 25 LP) and make sure they have enough fun, as shown by the rose bar in the corner.

For date tips, remember that you can only give one complement, one kiss, and one gift to a girl a day, so save them for the date. Also, talk to her about a topic she likes every time time advances.

Reactions: Riujin

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Do you have any idea on how to apply your patch to the android version (apk) of the game ?
Hmm, I guess if you extract the zip to Android/data/com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase/files (I don't think the default file manager has access to this path, but I don't use Android that often, especially not for playing games, but I know TotalCommander from the app store can access the files there...) it should work. There should be a folder called "Saves" and a log file and after extracting a "game" folder...

Edit: Tried it and it seems to work fine. Opened "Internal shared storage/Android/data/Installed apps" with TotalCommander (it asked for permission at that point) and after that I extracted the downloaded zip to the "///_Android_data/com.andrealphusgames.loveandsexsecondbase/files" folder. Here's a screenshot:
1651702155267.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: kokokofufu

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
- if sam is infertile , can she have a baby
It has already been answered by our resident guru how it works. Still to expand. The term "infertile" if referring to Sam (and others) as a trait is not correctly chosen by the game, it just means "less fertile than average". However, girls have "infertile" periods during the month during which they cannot get pregnant.

kokokofufu

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks for your help Gnadudu (and for your fixes obviously),
I had a hard time re-signing the APK because in case you edit an apk it becomes unsigned and you can't use it anymore.

EDIT: nvm uploading it seems to broke the apk, it works fine on bluestack, trying to fix it and I'll re-edit my message

EDIT(2): Well, i tried but I don't know why it's not working on an android device. If you really want to fix your android game, use what Gnadudu did

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Is there a way to decrease money grinding without cheating?

I've had a few promitions and yet I find myself grinding just for rent/debt and some Progression 3-4 days out of every week with the rest spent inceasing KP sloooowly by +1

spudkin

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a way to decrease money grinding without cheating?

I've had a few promitions and yet I find myself grinding just for rent/debt and some Progression 3-4 days out of every week with the rest spent inceasing KP sloooowly by +1
Not really. Imo the game has good content but you really should just turn on cheats. Sure, it disables NG+ but the whole point of NG+ is playing with max stats from the start, which you can also do with cheats.

BernardMarxAP

Dec 30, 2020
Kind of a noob question but does anyone know how to keep the information of what text has been seen when downloading a new update.

Like, when I replay a game, I can hold ctrl and it will skip all previously seen text until you get to unseen text. But whenever I re-download for the next update, all of my saves are there but all of the text is treated as 'seen' and I can't skip as before.

I tried copying the 'log' file over into the folder of the newly downloaded update but that didn't seem to do anything.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Audrey is just the bane of my existence, the game tells me ask Audrey to come to your office, I do. Nothing happens, do it again, nothing happens. What is the mysterious hidden factor or bug preventing this from continuing?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes