gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I had a hard time re-signing the APK because in case you edit an apk it becomes unsigned and you can't use it anymore.
I guess the easiest solution would be recompiling it for android using the renpy sdk. (But never tried it myself...)

What is the mysterious hidden factor or bug preventing this from continuing?
The mysterious hidden factor is....... it's a bug... :p
You can use my unofficial fixpack if you want: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-8047832

Reactions: Kalkrion
Oct 23, 2021
how can i practice dating with minami, it says in saturday 14 but nothing happens
It's simple, you must be in the same room with Minami and interact with her. In the options you should choose the 'dating' option, which instead of 'asking for a date' it says for this event 'practice dating' (or something like that).

As far as I played in the Minami's path, this is the only event in which you start it manually.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
It's simple, you must be in the same room with Minami and interact with her. In the options you should choose the 'dating' option, which instead of 'asking for a date' it says for this event 'practice dating' (or something like that).

As far as I played in the Minami's path, this is the only event in which you start it manually.
thx

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Is there a way to remove skills or traits on cheat mode? I just turned them all on without thinking and now i'm both "low libido" and "high libido".

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Well fuck it, I'm gonna reinstall and go on a non-cuck playthrough, just because I want to see where the stories go :LOL:
Guess I was just pissed because I didn't save often enough
if you really have a problem with the grinding mechanics when it comes to the ntr stuff there is a cheat option on the op page

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
if you really have a problem with the grinding mechanics when it comes to the ntr stuff there is a cheat option on the op page
Nah to me that was more a matter of principle that the game doesn't really let the player know they have to grind X in Y days or get NTR'd. Now I was just asking because I was past that stage and all the clicking for grinding money was getting annoying.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Those are the conditions:
View attachment 1789744
- currently not on a date
- bree is not hidden (gone from the game) and is present in the current area
- sasha is not hidden (gone from the game, or on her quest to get bigger breasts) and is present in the current area
- You had sex with Bree and Sasha in a timespan of a week
what program is this your using?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Shes like i already have one why have another
Hmm, can you send me your save, never had this issue myself...

Is there a way to remove skills or traits on cheat mode? I just turned them all on without thinking and now i'm both "low libido" and "high libido".
No the cheat menu has not an option to remove skills/traits. The best bet is to load a save before you added both traits.

what program is this your using?
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-7903480

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to decrease money grinding without cheating?

I've had a few promitions and yet I find myself grinding just for rent/debt and some Progression 3-4 days out of every week with the rest spent inceasing KP sloooowly by +1
Most of the jobs (there are others if you get fired) pay you based on skills... the office job being the one that pays best after numerous promotions. The debt flaw is indeed a flaw, that can eventually become negligible, but it does hit pretty hard early on, unlike animals hate you (which in some situations can just kill you) or unlucky (which makes two routes/girls extremely difficult to obtain).
I suggest you don't grind KP too much, unless you really have to... every girl has 1-3 talk options you can choose to increase their KP, once at 25+, you can also habitually smack their butt.
Thus, I suggest to try slowly increase all stats and focus of just a few girls early on as you get promotions... maybe ignore the office party too the first month or two, unless you want to progress the office plotline.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
unlucky (which makes two routes/girls extremely difficult to obtain).
I only know of Emma, who is the other? My last playthrough was "unlucky" and - apart from Emma - I didn't face any problems.

once at 25+, you can also habitually smack their butt.
Wasn't that 10+? Also, once at 50+, you can pat some of them on the head. Also Aletta has the option to increase or decrease KP in every conversation whereas most girls mostly have non consequential options in that regard.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes