Oct 23, 2021
Is there a way to decrease money grinding without cheating?

I've had a few promitions and yet I find myself grinding just for rent/debt and some Progression 3-4 days out of every week with the rest spent inceasing KP sloooowly by +1
Well, mostly of the time, you only could increase the girls' KP by 1 or 2 points, except in specific events.

For Bree, I increased her KP patting her head daily. Or, if you choose the 'video games' skill, each time you play with her, you will win, and gain +1 KP.
For Minami, talking about sex every day.
For Sasha, given her certainly answers in the early game. Also, you could choke her during the missionary sex scene and gain a good amount of KP.
For Shiori, I find that when she's asking Mike about some files that she can't find, you should tell her to 'ask Aletta'.

Speaking of kinky points, I can't find (well, I didn't try too much) how to increase them for Keilo, Anna, and Morgan (I think that the more feminine Morgan is, the more easily gains KPs).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Of course there's always the tried and trusted method of handing out pamphlets books.

Oh. And sex. Sex helps, too.

Mar 24, 2022
How the fuck do you get outside the house girls to move in? And who is allowed to move in?

I have all 100% on Shiori, but I know she's got her kid...other than her, just grinding along.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i have the latest version and there are still bug with the candies. I tried giving all my candies but everytime they run out, when I check my inventory again, there's always that one candy that pops up even tho I gave all. It won't let me progress with palla

Mar 24, 2022
So, I screwed up my chance being Sam into the House Harem. Made the wrong choice at the dinner about not being exclusive, didn't make a save before it, because I haven't slept much in two days, now she's gone.

Any console way to bring her back?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes