Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Please help. I'm stuck with Bree.

She has 65 LP and 50 KP.
I hadn't asked her out before. On a date, there is no option for a "hot coffee" agreement, only a refusal.

Is this a bug, or does something need to be done additionally?
You might not be up to it. Or, more precisely, your little Mike may not. Since two revisions or so there is a new stat for your ability to perform, and if it isn't there you cannot drink coffee after a date.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You might not be up to it. Or, more precisely, your little Mike may not. Since two revisions or so there is a new stat for your ability to perform, and if it isn't there you cannot drink coffee after a date.
That's the most PG thing I've ever read on these forums!

Shyz

Jul 31, 2020
Exactly. I'm blunted. The day before there was an event with Lexi in the pool. Thanks :)

Mar 24, 2022
Either I'm blind or can't figure out how to collar Bree. KP at 50, Main path, home harem active and Sasha has her collar on already. Is finishing Bree's maid route the only factor?

Lumii07

Jan 30, 2022
Hi sorry for bothering, i canceled my date with Minami the first time she asked me and I can't get her to ask me again. I turned cheats on to mess around with her stats but she just wont ask no matter what. Any help would be appreciated

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a way to buy this game on steam when it is currently unavailable in my Region ?

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
Hey i got a home harem (Samantha / Bree / Sasha / Minami), and I'm trying to add Lexi. The lexi's trailer burned down, then i ask to all of them if Lexi can move. Now i have to "Tell Lexi she can move in". But i don't know how: i tried to call her, to talk with her, etc... nothing works. The wiki doesn't explain how to do that (it only says "Prerequisites: Done ask the girls, 08:00 - 17:00"). What's the issue? Screenshot_20220508_145608.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
Hi sorry for bothering, i canceled my date with Minami the first time she asked me and I can't get her to ask me again. I turned cheats on to mess around with her stats but she just wont ask no matter what. Any help would be appreciated
The wiki is outdated for this point: you have to wait until Saturday, 14:00. Then go to the street. Normally, she will be there. Then, when you interact, there will be an icon which seems like a Date Icon (with flowers). Click on it, and you will have a date with Minami at the aquarium (and don't forget the conditions : Minami shall have >= 95 Love Points, and >=40 Siscon Points).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes