Kayruza77

Apr 29, 2022
Hi guys!!!
How can I sleep with emma? it's impossible!!! I restart 5 times, is there any other way? how to edit them "LOVEPOINTS"? I've been locked up for 2 days in the scene of el picknic please... I read the guide in the page more is hard.

Mar 24, 2022
Last question about this game and Emma's route.,,

I knew about the cheating, didn't stop the wedding.

I'm doing a pure Emma run and if Sam comes to the house is there any way to NOT have her jump on the MC? I don't want anything getting in my way of Emma in this run. I don't want to do the 3some with Ryan. I want to send her on her merry way and that's that.

Mar 24, 2022
Hi guys!!!
How can I sleep with emma? it's impossible!!! I restart 5 times, is there any other way? how to edit them "LOVEPOINTS"? I've been locked up for 2 days in the scene of el picknic please... I read the guide in the page more is hard.
Looks like I'm not the only one having Emma issues

EDIT: I just stopped doing every other girl's events and just focused on Emma and everyone's % are dropping. That better be good enough. I know Sam's event having reverse cowgirl sex with the MC was story driven, so hopefully that won't count.

I'm not actively pursuing any other girl and they're definitely trying

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayruza77

Kayruza77

Apr 29, 2022
Looks like I'm not the only one having Emma issues

EDIT: I just stopped doing every other girl's events and just focused on Emma and everyone's % are dropping. That better be good enough. I know Sam's event having reverse cowgirl sex with the MC was story driven, so hopefully that won't count.

I'm not actively pursuing any other girl and they're definitely trying
Seems like you have to start over then and do just emma's route first... It's just that I already did... maybe doing it if you sleep with a girl before the "juízo" event ends up blocking the route... Basically you can only "have" sam and bree (no home-harem/sex-slave)

Kayruza77

Apr 29, 2022
The best way to do Emma is to do her first, before anyone else. There are a few girls she won't mind, though.
At least for me the most difficult route of all is that of emma since it limits too much, although that in turn is very interesting... now i restar game but i catch emma first... i hope

Mar 24, 2022
Seems like you have to start over then and do just emma's route first... It's just that I already did... maybe doing it if you sleep with a girl before the "juízo" event ends up blocking the route... Basically you can only "have" sam and bree (no home-harem/sex-slave)
At least for me the most difficult route of all is that of emma since it limits too much, although that in turn is very interesting... now i restar game but i catch emma first... i hope
I just got her. Friendzoned Sam after right around the time of the fight with Ryan in the park. Just finished the series of dates with her.

Saw her on Sunday, in church of all places, and we officially started the relationship.

I liken Emma to Jill in BaDIK. It's that level of exclusiveness. If you stray, you're fucked.

• Love
Reactions: Kayruza77

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How can i get more than 10 of fun?
When your base stats (strength, charisma, intelligence) go up, the cap for fun, energy, and hygiene go up as well, albeit slowly. I think fun is linked to intelligence, but am not sure. Only your food needs stay capped at 10.

So raise intelligence (e. g. by university classes) and then do fun stuff (TV, Zbox, girl interactions like sending text messages), it should go past 10.

MaxParallax

Nov 8, 2021
So I'm having a problem where my needs get stuck at 10 even with higher attributes. On my old save I played through normally and once any of my attributes reached a 100 it resets my needs to a max of 10. I even started a new game and for some reason once I hit 40 charm my hygiene was set back to 10. I'm not sure why it's happening but if anyone wants to try starting a new game and turn on cheats and set your attributes to 100, then refresh all needs and see if they raise above 10. No matter what I did I couldn't seem to fix this problem.

iksz

May 18, 2020
So I'm having a problem where my needs get stuck at 10 even with higher attributes. On my old save I played through normally and once any of my attributes reached a 100 it resets my needs to a max of 10. I even started a new game and for some reason once I hit 40 charm my hygiene was set back to 10. I'm not sure why it's happening but if anyone wants to try starting a new game and turn on cheats and set your attributes to 100, then refresh all needs and see if they raise above 10. No matter what I did I couldn't seem to fix this problem.
Hmm...I started a new game a couple of days ago and I didn't even know it should improve my max needs :D But what i remember it improved for a while, so it maxed out at like 12 but as I maxed out everything now my limit is 10. I didn't even cheat, just used the normal grindy ways available. So then it's bugged. It would be nice to know what would help with this.

MaxParallax

Nov 8, 2021
Hmm...I started a new game a couple of days ago and I didn't even know it should improve my max needs :D But what i remember it improved for a while, so it maxed out at like 12 but as I maxed out everything now my limit is 10. I didn't even cheat, just used the normal grindy ways available. So then it's bugged. It would be nice to know what would help with this.
Yep I played the game normally as well, I'm just saying you can fast track it with cheats on and you'll get the same result. It's kinda annoying only have max 10 needs playing through the game so if there's no fix I'll try returning to it at the next update.

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
Hi, I quote you, because this is the most recent post about the issue.

There is an unofficial patch for 22.0.4d version, uploaded some pages ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you downloaded that patch and still have the Lexi issue, please confirm that the patch don't work as should do it.

I can't confirm if it works or not, I'm not currently on any event with Lexi.
Thank you it worked for me

Oct 23, 2021
How could I check what 'bad skill' I chose at the beginning of the game? Unless I'm blind, I don't see it in the phone.

In my current no-cheating game, instead of paid $50 for the rent, I lost $150, but I sure I didn't choose the 'debt' demerit (I select Winter as starting season, so I take 'animals hate me'), and, besides I'm going to do the Bree's maid path, she didn't call Mike yet.

- - -

I bought a tablet to replace my old Samsung phone, which I used to play, and not only the loading time is higher, but also the lag increased a lot. I didn't test, and I don't think I will do it in my everyday/working phone.

So, or JoiPlay have performance issue in higher devices or Ren'Py (or the game) have a tendency to use more RAM when it is available.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How could I check what 'bad skill' I chose at the beginning of the game? Unless I'm blind, I don't see it in the phone.
Rent depends on difficulty. Debt gives an additional detraction. Since failing to pay Rent once doesn't lead to game over, unlike the debt,... Anyway, I don't remember bad skills being shown anywhere, but some do carry over in NG+... or it used to 3 updates ago.

Hennsel

Oct 26, 2018
Spoiler: Finally Winning Over Emma!!!!!
Might you still be able to get the event name? All I know is that event 10 with emma ends with her going, and event 11 doesn't exist. The last ones I know of are emma_event_ 09, 09_sam, 09_betrayed. So the last event that makes her datable, should also be 09_*something*

Planet9

Jun 16, 2021
Greetings.
I have restarted the game several times. 22.4.0d (current), to advance with the SHIORI character, but each time I have been unable to go on to ask her out on a date, much less have sex with her.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you.
Planet9.
(Google translate).

Benzoo

Aug 4, 2017
Is it possible to repeat the band foursome?
I didn't find the answer, just someone else asks the same thing here.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes