Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
The game look good and since i do not have played him for awhile i download the version 22.04 and start a new game but notice something with make me ask "Why this game need to be online to play him ???"( since nothing is mentioned in the page 1 or in the game files) i said this because i blocked it through my firewall ( he ask and i accept ) and a lot off event stop to trigger for example : work out with Palla (3x i have try on gym) Minami never show up in the band trainer, gifs not give point anymore, even with 100% date girls like sasha just said "was nice" ( no coffee ?? and she is 100 on love and 50% sub) the fact to not be online for play the game is cause this or something is not work in this new version ??? i just hope is some minor bug

iksz

May 18, 2020
Does anyone know what i have to change with save editor to either redo or change the outcome of this event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have just realized that I will not be able to increase her sub stat because I picked the wrong choice here hours and hours ago and i don't have the required patience to redo the whole game because of this.
Thanks if someone can help me with this.

Mar 24, 2022
The Get to know Shiori coffee thing is stuck at 90&, Office Harem, ready to fire. can't get that extra 10, walkthroughs really aren't that clear

EDIT: Never mind

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The game look good and since i do not have played him for awhile i download the version 22.04 and start a new game but notice something with make me ask "Why this game need to be online to play him ???"( since nothing is mentioned in the page 1 or in the game files) i said this because i blocked it through my firewall ( he ask and i accept )
It just checks whether you have the newest version. If you block it, no problems will come.

Reactions: Jonson
Mar 24, 2022
So there's no console command to add Minami. I basically went several days in a row trying to get this over several playthroughs, from dawn to dusk and my timing was just off, so that means I can't add Sam or Lexi either

PFFT!!

Edited the save..all's good...now I need to find the flag for Minami to wear the collar

Last edited:

Lumii07

Jan 30, 2022
The wiki is outdated for this point: you have to wait until Saturday, 14:00. Then go to the street. Normally, she will be there. Then, when you interact, there will be an icon which seems like a Date Icon (with flowers). Click on it, and you will have a date with Minami at the aquarium (and don't forget the conditions : Minami shall have >= 95 Love Points, and >=40 Siscon Points).
Thank you so much, I thought it was just bugged.

Oct 23, 2021
And here I am spending hours and hours trying to get her in the house harem. :cry:
Hi, I quote you, because this is the most recent post about the issue.

There is an unofficial patch for 22.0.4d version, uploaded some pages ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you downloaded that patch and still have the Lexi issue, please confirm that the patch don't work as should do it.

I can't confirm if it works or not, I'm not currently on any event with Lexi.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So there's no console command to add Minami. I basically went several days in a row trying to get this over several playthroughs, from dawn to dusk and my timing was just off, so that means I can't add Sam or Lexi either

PFFT!!

Edited the save..all's good...now I need to find the flag for Minami to wear the collar
But if you find the name of the flag or variable in the save game and the value it needs to be set to, you have your console command? Granted, once you're in save game edit mode there's no need to go back, but if you can edit it in a save game, you can edit it in a live game via console.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I already had the second shooting date with Aletta where you finger her and her LP is still capped at 50, what do?
Do I need to finish Cassidy first?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes