Oct 23, 2021
So, I'm going to start a new game to get NG+ bonuses. As Cartageno recommends a user a few weeks ago, the fastest way is to focus on a single girl and marry her.
But, I have these questions, that hope someone who achieve the NG+ could answer me.

1. In a new NG+ game, I have to choose the skills again, right? And it supposes that the skills that I have taken it in the first game are not available, but it is the same for the 'negative skill'?

2. Did the progress for the non NG+ game's events be saved in the events' tracker (the button on the upper right, sorry, I don't remember the name)?
I mean, I will start a new game and go for Bree and her maid path*, will the entry 'Maid path' be there in the NG+ with the events checked?
Also, if, for example, I didn't pregnant Bree in the initial game, and in the second one I do it, will that event be check in the maid path?

If I have more questions or doubts, I will edit this post.

* I choose Bree and the maid path, because I don't need a specific skill to the path (like the gamer path, with the Video Games skill) and I don't need a skill (Guitar) to speed up the LP with Sasha and the band events.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
1. In a new NG+ game, I have to choose the skills again, right? And it supposes that the skills that I have taken it in the first game are not available, but it is the same for the 'negative skill'?
Nope. So after a few runs you may have all the traits and can skip the negative because you don't need to "pay" anymore.

2. Did the progress for the non NG+ game's events be saved in the events' tracker (the button on the upper right, sorry, I don't remember the name)?
I mean, I will start a new game and go for Bree and her maid path*, will the entry 'Maid path' be there in the NG+ with the events checked?
Also, if, for example, I didn't pregnant Bree in the initial game, and in the second one I do it, will that event be check in the maid path?
All stories start from the very beginning, what you did in the previous playthrough doesn't matter in the NG+.

What does Friendzoning do?
You're one of the lucky guys who has never experienced it? ;)

You can "turn off" the girl for romantic interest purposes without removing her from the game. You can also "unfriendzone" them later.

Apart from story reasons ("I am just not that into her") this can stop the progress of girls' stories (So you can go to the mall safely without having to worry about triggering something you don't want right now) or be useful to avoid girls counting as girlfriends on the Emma path.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
You're one of the lucky guys who has never experienced it? ;)

You can "turn off" the girl for romantic interest purposes without removing her from the game. You can also "unfriendzone" them later.

Apart from story reasons ("I am just not that into her") this can stop the progress of girls' stories (So you can go to the mall safely without having to worry about triggering something you don't want right now) or be useful to avoid girls counting as girlfriends on the Emma path.
Let's just say the one time it did she came back years later and tried to get me to cheat on my girlfriend with her xD

But that's good to know, does that mean you can use it to prevent time critical events from triggering?
Say I friendzone Samantha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Dunno about Sasha... you should also check if you can friendzone people without dating them in the first place... or if there's any requirement about it. You do, indeed, poise a quite interesting exploit that I, myself, never thought of using.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
This is weird, I started a new game + and apparently, it just needed that I had sex with Bree and Sasha once to trigger the "failed harem" event.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Dunno about Sasha... you should also check if you can friendzone people without dating them in the first place... or if there's any requirement about it. You do, indeed, poise a quite interesting exploit that I, myself, never thought of using.
I wouldn't really call it an exploit as much as user friendly. If I don't want to be pressured into dealing with multiple situations at once this would be a good option to take things a bit slower.

This is weird, I started a new game + and apparently, it just needed that I had sex with Bree and Sasha once to trigger the "failed harem" event.
What is weird about that? Having sex with both within one week when they are not both at the right stats leads to the failure event.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I actually have never tried it myself but it should work that way. However, I also think you need a certain "level" with her, maybe had sex, to be able to friendzone, plus I dunno whether it applies to all events. However, somebody reported avoiding all the "spontaneous sex" story scenes.

Harem requirements have changed from three times sex with everybody to sex within five days with both of them.

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Can anyone enlighten me what is the point of progressing Kylie's story? I'm reading her wiki guide and wondering if i should progress after getting the Taming Harem. I don't want other girls to be shanked by a box cutter wielding schizo, but i also don't want Kylie to be arrested, and it seems there's no other paths for her in the game other than that.

Are there any benefits continuing her path or should i just stop after i got her into Taming Harem?

PS- I'm just wondering. This is purely out of curiosity and interest. Kylie fans pls don't send your used razor blades to my mailbox... I don't want our neighborhood mailman to get cut and sue me :HideThePain:

Virgil_Doyel

Sep 19, 2018
I'm stuck with Lexi. How do i tell? Calling Samantha in saturday worked, but i can't find anything of that sort. Nothing happening and I've tried about 2 weeks in-game. Any insight on what could be preventing it from triggering?

1651908888553.png

Shyz

Jul 31, 2020
Please help. I'm stuck with Bree.

She has 65 LP and 50 KP.
I hadn't asked her out before. On a date, there is no option for a "hot coffee" agreement, only a refusal. Date Score = 100%

Is this a bug, or does something need to be done additionally?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes