Oct 23, 2021
How could I check what 'bad skill' I chose at the beginning of the game? Unless I'm blind, I don't see it in the phone.

In my current no-cheating game, instead of paid $50 for the rent, I lost $150, but I sure I didn't choose the 'debt' demerit (I select Winter as starting season, so I take 'animals hate me'), and, besides I'm going to do the Bree's maid path, she didn't call Mike yet.
I quote myself, and I answer myself.
I wasn't aware that by accident I hired the cleaning service. Maybe was my finger that slipped when I was checking Mike's phone, but there is a chance that actually was a lag issue.

I start to getting 'tired' of the lag, but not just the lag when you change location but the delay when you select an action, or an interaction with someone or something.
For example if I open the inventory in Mike's bedroom, and either select or not a cloth and touch 'cancel' there are few seconds that I don't know if I touch the button or the game is processing the action, and sometimes, if I touch the button again, not only the inventory closes, but also I move to the pool.

By the way, I downloaded the Android version updated to 22.4.0d just to give it a try, and besides the loading time is a bit lower than in JoiPlay, still has the same issues even in a recently bought tablet.

klebin

Mar 28, 2020
i can't get the taming harem, check the status, both kylie and ayesha at the gym at the same time, activate kylie's jealousy scene but not the fight, then kylie is chased by the police and disappears from the game, does anyone know if do you have to do something specific?

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
I'd think any man would know that if you mess around with someone else's livelihood and family, he might try to kick your shit in, and you need to know how to defend yourself

I'm just going by reality though, not the storied wisdom that is Dungeons & Dragons

Jul 22, 2019
There's so many prerequisites for these new quests now, this game is getting impossible...would be nice to have a game where all options are possible, or at least have the ability to come back at some time...

flamingofan

Nov 12, 2021
Hi! There is a limit how many times you can be promoted until you finish the CEO's daughter storyline. However I think the money you get is also bugged, because you don't get more money as your knowledge improves.
Thanks so much! I was worried it was bugged, making that 10k was gonna be very hard otherwise.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I'd think any man would know that if you mess around with someone else's livelihood and family, he might try to kick your shit in, and you need to know how to defend yourself

I'm just going by reality though, not the storied wisdom that is Dungeons & Dragons
Congrats, you missed the point entirely.

1. "Muh realism" is a retarded argument in a discussion about a cartoon sex game where everyone eventually becomes your willing sex slave. Also, you kill a machete wielding biker just just fine without martial arts but against Dwayne it's mandatory since he is black obviously.

2. The issue is that you can only train martial arts during summer and it takes two weeks, but the showdown can happen in any season and between being told to prepare and the skill check it's one week

Oct 23, 2021
2. The issue is that you can only train martial arts during summer and it takes two weeks, but the showdown can happen in any season and between being told to prepare and the skill check it's one week
If I remember well, the game until a few versions ago don't give you the possibility to select the starting season, the same thing with Mike's birthday, so you start in Summer and one of the first thing you are told by Bree, actually is still there, is to buy a bike or a car and go to the beach.

EDIT:

I don't know if the game need a complete redo, but at least I think that the tutorial or the game could advise the player, about, as said in the wiki, the season-critical events. And even that, it is not the same that you miss the waterpark events with Morgan, because you are in Winter or Autumn season, that miss the martial arts training.

EDIT2:

1. "Muh realism" is a retarded argument in a discussion about a cartoon sex game where everyone eventually becomes your willing sex slave. Also, you kill a machete wielding biker just just fine without martial arts but against Dwayne it's mandatory since he is black obviously.
Please, tell that the Dwayne's master is not The Master....

Last edited:
Reactions: koloborodko

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When we're talking "realism" we of course should not forget that after a few weeks of martial arts you know nothing ... this "take five lessons and survive the onslaught of an experienced brawler" isn't in this game alone, but it always jars me.

Reactions: hyfka

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Could someone please take a look at this save and tell me if its possible to still date Emma ?
Or maybe at least say if theres an saveditor flag i can change to enable it. :(

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
when aletta fires me i can look for other jobs but it's like i'm bree and i can keep going to work at the office. I'm playing as Mike. is there any other consequence?

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone know why both Sasha and Bree decline a massage and get upset about it even though I've learned the massage skill?

DragMaster123

Jun 22, 2020
Also had some lag while playing this time, but disabling "Powersave" got rid of it for the most time on my side.
To get to the menu you've to hold Shift while opening the executable:
View attachment 1789020
Maybe this helps some guys who experience lag...
Hey Everyone,
So I tried holding shift while launching the game but nothing happened for me, so what I did was pressed "SHIFT + G" while inside the game to open that powersaver option menu.
But still after that the transition between any room is laggy, it's like the change takes 1-2 seconds, is it normal???
I am using a gaming laptop have set this game to use the rtx 2060 graphics card but still having issues.
Kindly help :(
Regards
Ps- my system is "Asus Tuf fx505dv"

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Samantha can be added to the home harem at any time (if she accepts ), as long as you haven't started Minami's event.
I have 85 lp with Samantha and she demands an exclusive relationship if I pick "I admit". Fun

Oct 23, 2021
Hey Everyone,
So I tried holding shift while launching the game but nothing happened for me, so what I did was pressed "SHIFT + G" while inside the game to open that powersaver option menu.
But still after that the transition between any room is laggy, it's like the change takes 1-2 seconds, is it normal???
I am using a gaming laptop have set this game to use the rtx 2060 graphics card but still having issues.
Regards
In theory, disabling powersave, make the game less laggy, because powersave is an option from Ren'Py engine, that, according to its documentation, "drop framerate to allow for power savings", if is true/enable.

It's suppose that the lag issues were fixed in the 22.4.0d version; can't confirm it, I play on Android through JoiPlay and even with powersave disabled I have a lot of lag. But, this could be a problem of the app, or the Ren'Py plugin, or even the device.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Sorry for not answering earlier, RL wasn't fun the last few days...
It looks to me that Sasha is a special case when it comes to collaring her. If you gift her a collar when her sub points are below 90 she takes it as a normal gift but doesn't wear it. (And in some of the more recent versions gifting a collar was set to be an one-time only event...)
I added an option to my fixpack to ask her to wear it once her sub points are high enough: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-4-0d-andrealphus.13488/post-8047832

Hey Everyone,
Regards
Sorry, can't help here any further, I've got a GTX 1660 SUPER and on my end all the lag was gone after disabling Powersave...

I have 85 lp with Samantha and she demands an exclusive relationship if I pick "I admit". Fun
As the linked Wiki page says, you need to have 75+ sub points with her or she will not agree to a non-exclusive relationship....
(For that you've to play her , all other paths don't allow you to raise her sub points high enough...)

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
how is the ntr/prostitution content right now? is it still just two scenes with your ex and with the blond drug dealer?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes