shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Mike's face when he sees his mother

Source
Twitter Andrealphus

WHERES MAH FUKIN BASEBALL BAT?!?!?!

(...Or better yet, orders Bree to slit her father's throat in his sleep. Because she is an such a good, obedient slave)

Serious note though... Mike's turning into a sociopathic killer. First Mr. Rapey, second was Biker Bitch, then Dickless Dwayne (Yeah I know technically Aletta, but dont act like Mike would not have pulled that trigger given the opportunity), next Bree's dad... racking up quite the kill streak. Although, this could make for an interesting path for Camila... good cop turned lusty for a serial killer. PLOT TWIST Yall though Kylie was the psycho yandere.... it was Mike all along. LMAO XD

(Talk about a revenge tactic though... "Face fuck my daughter in front of me, I'll do same to your mom!")

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
dont act like Mike would not have pulled that trigger given the opportunity
You know, Mike went shooting with Aletta, I started with shooting hobby and Cassidy tells Mike she's getting a gun to protect himself. Yet Mike decides it's better to train "Martial Arts" for 100 dollars a lesson from some senile boomer

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You know, Mike went shooting with Aletta, I started with shooting hobby and Cassidy tells Mike she's getting a gun to protect himself. Yet Mike decides it's better to train "Martial Arts" for 100 dollars a lesson from some senile boomer
The problem is unless you have very stringent gun safety or training, carrying a firearm is always going to be trouble. Its impossible to prove self defense when you're armed with any sort of firearm. Because your life is not in immediate danger. And if Mike were to carry around a firearm, and his boss suddenly went missing, well, police might construe Mike was preparing to kill his boss. The gun would cause more trouble then it would solve.

To put it another way:
Bob comes at Dave, Bob is carrying a knife.
In a struggle, Dave is able to disarm Bob and stabs him.
Dave then claims self defense, but is arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison.

Why?

Because you can only claim self defense if you believe your life is in immediate danger. In the above example, the instant Dave disarmed Bob, he was no longer in immediate danger and instead was presenting as dangerous towards Bob. Self defense would only be allowed if in the struggle, Dave was able to turn Bob's grasp towards himself and forced Bob to stab himself.

• Angry
Reactions: hyfka

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Playing this for the first time in a while, I forgot how big Sasha's forehead becomes with this expression. It's off-putting but hilarious big forehead.png

Unrelated note but I don't know if I should consider different starting skills. "Hung" is tried and true, if not annoying due to instant pregnancy, but High Libido seems interesting.

tonyoshi

Aug 2, 2020
Does anyone know whats the save flag that makes Bree leaves after home cheating? I just figured it out now so it's kind of late for save reload

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Andrealphus
Probably something you're aware of but if you plan a date with Sasha and start Breast Complex 4 before the date, you'll be able to do all activities but not interact with her on the date. I guess an easy fix would be to automatically cancel the date under these circumstances.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
The problem is unless you have very stringent gun safety or training, carrying a firearm is always going to be trouble. Its impossible to prove self defense when you're armed with any sort of firearm. Because your life is not in immediate danger. And if Mike were to carry around a firearm, and his boss suddenly went missing, well, police might construe Mike was preparing to kill his boss. The gun would cause more trouble then it would solve.

To put it another way:
Bob comes at Dave, Bob is carrying a knife.
In a struggle, Dave is able to disarm Bob and stabs him.
Dave then claims self defense, but is arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison.

Why?

Because you can only claim self defense if you believe your life is in immediate danger. In the above example, the instant Dave disarmed Bob, he was no longer in immediate danger and instead was presenting as dangerous towards Bob. Self defense would only be allowed if in the struggle, Dave was able to turn Bob's grasp towards himself and forced Bob to stab himself.
bruh... Mike has murdered 2 people already, one with a baseball bat... pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck about gun laws or self defense statutes XD

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
bruh... Mike has murdered 2 people already, one with a baseball bat... pretty sure he doesnt give a fuck about gun laws or self defense statutes XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Aletta and Cassidy seem to have no such issues... So no, "realism" doens't even make sense in the game world's logic ;)

But then the whole confrontation would have been much less spectacular: instead of training martial arts for 6 days, Mike goes to the mall and buys a pistol for 500

• Haha
Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
But then the whole confrontation would have been much less spectacular: instead of training martial arts for 6 days, Mike goes to the mall and buys a pistol for 500
Mike is too Dexter for that... He would just buy one off a crackhead in the back alley at night with serials removed XD.

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Also the martial skill could come in handy if/when he decides to snap Bree's fathers neck executioner style in front of Bree and his mom for that disrespect.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ok so I don understand what's happening here. I am getting a random -50 LP with Kylie, I assume it's cause she's giving birth and I'm not there since her info changes to ''babies: 1'' but I don't know what do I need to do in order to do that?

Also her yandere jumps up a ton after that, help please, I don't wanna get my throat sliced

Oct 23, 2021
And then we, the players, with our actions and decisions, make a simple, geeky guy into a sociopath, a sex-slaver, a murder, and who knows what will be the next level of this, in the future... (Karen mode off)

It's not that I complain, I'm just saying, just think that I always believed that the 'revenge' on the revenge path was a plot (not involving violence) of Mike against Samantha for chose Ryan instead of him, and for that reason she 'deserved' to be slaved and get a collar as gift.

Reactions: Arthas Menethil

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
And then we, the players, with our actions and decisions, make a simple, geeky guy into a sociopath, a sex-slaver, a murder, and who knows what will be the next level of this, in the future... (Karen mode off)

It's not that I complain, I'm just saying, just think that I always believed that the 'revenge' on the revenge path was a plot (not involving violence) of Mike against Samantha for chose Ryan instead of him, and for that reason she 'deserved' to be slaved and get a collar as gift.
From one mode to another the game forces that. example of this is Sasha

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Playing this for the first time in a while, I forgot how big Sasha's forehead becomes with this expression. It's off-putting but hilarious View attachment 1812446

Unrelated note but I don't know if I should consider different starting skills. "Hung" is tried and true, if not annoying due to instant pregnancy, but High Libido seems interesting.
There is some very cursed art in this game, another example is the Kleio tilted frog looking face, the Minami lewd/cat face and whatever happened to Samantha's standard face/hairline/tits.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018

Hmm calling it now.. The next new character is a therapist so Mike can become a reformed member of society after becoming a sexually depraved homicidal sociopsychopath.

Man this game is way fucked up if you actually give it more than a minute of thought...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes