Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
To those who have problems with delay.
I advise you to activate all processor cores.

Run msconfig
In the startup tab look for advanced options
Once inside configure the number of cores

Oct 23, 2021
If you play LoSeSB on Android through JoiPlay, I suggest cleaning the cache (not the data) of the app and the Ren'Py plugin before open the app.

Lag could be a feature to give the game a realistic element. For example, IRL when you go from your bedroom to the living room you take some time, well, in the game, the MC do it in 2 or 3 seconds :WeSmart:

The Dark One

Feb 6, 2018
Is it a bug or not but in my playthrough Harmony sex scene is triggering twice second one is always missionary position.
Then a thought came to mind why not this is not a feature multiple sex scenes for after dates especialy now girls have
menstural cycles it could be great to have sex multiple times in one after date scene and it could greatly increase chance of pregnancy.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I have a problem because of an event of Sasha she asks for money to have her breasts enlarged and when I give her she disappears impossible to call her are normal? Or is it going to reappear after some time if so what is the delay?
You gave her money to get breast implants.
You can't contact her for a week.
Methinks it might be because she's recovering from the surgery she's just had to get breast implants.

She'll be back in a week.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
You gave her money to get breast implants.
You can't contact her for a week.
Methinks it might be because she's recovering from the surgery she's just had to get breast implants.

She'll be back in a week.
Sorry it's just been a week in games so I'm worried about having to start again from a later save but the problem is solved thanks anyway for your help :)

Reactions: MisterDuck

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is it possible to get married with several girls or is it that if you don't offer a wedding ring to a girl, her spear ends or something like that?

Oct 23, 2021
Is it possible to get married with several girls or is it that if you don't offer a wedding ring to a girl, her spear ends or something like that?
If the girls are in a harem, you marry all of them. You will need the same number of wedding rings as girls are in the harem.

As far I checked in the wiki, it seems that only the home harem and the band harem have a marriage event.
In the home harem, you will need, as I said before, a ring for each girl that is part of the harem. In the band harem, only two: one for Anna and one for Kleio. Looks like in the band harem, you don't marriage Sasha, or she doesn't require a ring. I don't know.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if it's a mistake in the coding or not but the sound option has changed. Before voices and music were separated but now you have to sacrifice music to mute all voices.

banas

Mar 12, 2019
Just started playing this, why can't I not able to invite Shiori to fuck after date? I always get option "No". I never get this for other girls. Is there something that I miss?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Just started playing this, why can't I not able to invite Shiori to fuck after date? I always get option "No". I never get this for other girls. Is there something that I miss?
How much are her LP? She will always say no if they are below 25% (50)

Muchos

May 31, 2017
When you open the phone do you have the eggplant icon? If not you have to buy the blue pills.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
While starting a new game to finaly get Emma, i of course missed another Girl, Morgan.
Is there any way to still trigger her ?
In my savefile there are 3 lines that mention her:
DATA_STORIES > kleio.morgan_kleio_event_01.status (1)
DATA_STORIES > meet_people.morgan.status (2)
FLAGS > morgan1239 > duration ( 1)
Anything i can do to get her or do i have to start new again ? :(

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I don't understand I did everything right but as soon as I get to the last phase Bree leaves, she's no longer available, how can I avoid her?
1652916054261.png

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Look at the Wiki, the ingame guide is outdated. Iirc you need 75 sub on both
The two girls in 100% love and sub and 40 ~ 50 in lesbian yet there is still one of the two who decides to leave and is no longer available :/

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes